We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Best Support Class

I like to be the guy who is giving a lot of support like buffs and de buffs but have nice attacks that do a lot of damaged but have a longer time to regen i like to be the guy who is not really noticed by his party members but does quite a bit to help

That would be Lore-master or Captain, and to a lesser extent Burglar (until HD).
    Lore-master is less noticed but has a greater impact on tough fights.
    Captain focuses more on buffing allies, Lore-master more on debuffing enemies, so in most group content (= easy content) a Captain is more welcome because a Captain speeds things up. In that same easy content a Lore-master will often just go pure DPS because debuffing isn't required. Difficult content is where a Lore-master shines.
    Burglar has debuffs too, but they are currently not as effective and are mostly used to raise group DPS. They have high single-target DPS and are therefor often used as DPS class rather than support.

LM is the best!

Also, Cappy can't really compete dps-wise to the LM on their own, though as the last post stated the Cappy will increase the party's stats, so it's a trade-off

Theres no "best" support class, just the one which suits you better.

pure looking for support i'd say cappy for all the buffs he can give, can also heal a bit...

Each support class have their unique skill. LM have SI, Capt have warcry, rally cry, bubble, burg have cjs... But talking about a support class that suit the best for duo and 3 man for all kind of class/group, I'd say that's the captain. +damage, - attack duration, heal, buff, offtank... The capt make his fellow much stronger. LM is next. SI, AoE dps and a little heal. But in 3 man, if the 2 other are single target like burg/rk/hunter, LM's AoE could draw too much aggro and kill them. I didnt say that group cannot work, just harder. Burg, well, like many other RPG, the "stealth" class usually the lonely fellow, specially when the nerf cjs.
    Last edited by Hiritier; Sep 30 2013 at 10:41 AM.

I would say Cappy. LM is excellent though as it also has its power restore abilites, which are so useful in those long fights

Exclamation

The different support classes on this game have very different functions. They cannot be compared so none is better than the other.