We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

The new Helm's Deep screenshots

It's such a shame that Lord of the Rings Online doesn't have it's own website which it can use to post promotional materials like screenshots. Perhaps you guys can make a budget request to add one next year?

[[Posted by Cordovan:
    Click here to check out the newest screenshots from Helm’s Deep! (link goes to Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?...=b0a5c05f5e)]]

https://www.lotro.com/en/content/fight-rohans-survival

go for ---> screenshot-gallery and you will find them.

I think my point still stands. I have to go to Facebook to get a link back to the LOTRO website (which in all fairness, only offers more information). They could just give the link in the announcement, but that would keep people on the local website instead of driving them away.
    Last edited by Cordovan; Sep 20 2013 at 05:01 PM. Reason: removed insults

Quote Originally Posted by PhotoRob View Post
    Doncha just love the intelligence of people on the forums? For the previous two morons, that was sarcasm. Look it up.

I think my point still stands. I have to go to Facebook to get a link back to the LOTRO website (which in all fairness, only offers more information). They could just give the link in the announcement, but that would keep people on the local website instead of driving them away.
    I too find it strange that the link in the official announcement goes to their facebook page where the images get shrunken down a bit, as opposed to linking to the lotro.com page where the screenshots are full size. Doesn't really bother me... but still sort of strange...

Doncha just love the intelligence of people on the forums? For the previous two morons, that was sarcasm. Look it up.

You call me a moron for simply helping you to find these screenshots on the official lotro-webpage? I don't see how me post was offensive - instead of yours now.

The LOTRO website will be down for some time between 6:00 AM and 1:00 PM Eastern (-4 GMT) on Monday, September 23rd. Anyone who wants to look at the pictures then will need to use Facebook.

Actually, they posted the direct link on Twitter as well.
    [center][url=http://forums.lotro.com/showthread.php?18699-How-to-get-help-on-the-Tech-Forums-and-how-to-contact-Turbine][color=gold]How to get help on the Tech Forums and how to contact Turbine[/color][/url]

[color=green]Please reply to the topic or PM me if a solution I posted works for you: The more data I can gather the better I can help.[/color][/center]

Love the screenies.

Looks like they took my suggestion with the HD caves.