We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Hybrid View

Grims or basic clock

I downloaded and started using last night the basic clock, now I can see when I need to log off in time.

My question is can I move the position of the clock? It is right where I can see it all the time but I would like to tuck it off to one side a bit.

Or is there another clock out there that allows this?

According to the comments, it's movable like all other UI elements, default keybinding for that is Ctrl+\, or on european layouts Ctrl+# (same physical key, just mapped to different symbols)

I did try that but couldn't get it to move. I can move the menu where ever I want it but not the clock?

Unlike the other UI items the clock doesn't have a tag that you can click on to grab and move. At least the one on my screen maybe there is another version?

EDIT I just downloaded CTime and loaded it instead of the basic clock. That is moveable, smaller and more what I was looking for in a clock. Thanks to those that made this.
    Last edited by DuncanMcDermott; Sep 20 2013 at 11:50 AM.

I use this as well and I had no issue in moving this around. It worked just like all the other components you can move around.