We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Spider boxing

Spider boxing

Tonight was a lot of fun. Good fighting. See ya all on the battlefield. Thanks. Hatchlings-1
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/042080000001f2e51/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

shall have fun farming you now that i know you're here. caught me by surprise a bit at GV today
    Lugbur, R11 Reaver ./. Guthfred, R9 Captain ./. Guthblade, R9 Chamption ./. Muzluck, R9 Warg + Various other toons of different rank and class.

Please be aware the Brandywine community will not support you in your cheating endeavour.

This is the best lotro community. I'm sure I'll fit in well and I plan on inviting people and raiding when the freep zerg is out and about. Other then that I'll do my best to try not to be a thorn in the side of creeps... And thanks to creep side for the kind welcome to the server :-)
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/042080000001f2e51/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Oh a boxer, yawn...

It's an unoriginal concept. So on that note I want to shout out to more notable boxers BW has known.

Frigore- By far my favorite. Nothing beats catching him during one of his famous farming sessions. He was clever and crafty about hiding spies in gv and along the path to his farming/hiding spots. He'd do anything to prevent me and Goat from killing his 2k WL. His boxers took my 2k rating from my burg twice (dirty #######). He was such a poor sport when Beast, Vaal and I would farm his later 12-toon spider raid with our RoI 3 man outside lug rez. And best of all, he was such a sucker for the bad intel I would drop in ooc. Friggy went from a 6-toon BA/spider to eventually 22-toons. His self farming session in the DoF were unstoppable and bewildered the rest of the PvP community. I miss hunting him down.

Bombjoure- Coolest and the friendliest boxer we ever had. Mod tried to troll him into raging one night but he was such a level headed guy he ended up befriending Mod and the rest of TvT. In Mirkwood, he could always be found stealthed in EC waiting for a fat warg to 1-shot.

Kira/Arctic/Wolfeh- One day you'll get your meds figured out. Cheers buddy.

Apple- I'm not sure if he's all in for boxing. Sometimes he rolls out his pack and other times he's solo or in a duo. Either way, he's good at pushing his buttons and difficult but fun to spar so long as you can ignore what he types.

I'm sure there are others I'm forgetting. Most likely, they're not worth remembering anyway.
    Welcome to BW new guy.
    Bunnytail |Terminus Venatus Triumphus
    Mihiraa | Shock and Awe | Gladden

Quote Originally Posted by Moors-Battlemaster View Post
    Please be aware the Brandywine community will not support you in your cheating endeavour.
    you shoulda seen the mass heals and bubbles he was getting at gv last night lol. talk about people desperate to heal tag ####.
    Lugbur, R11 Reaver ./. Guthfred, R9 Captain ./. Guthblade, R9 Chamption ./. Muzluck, R9 Warg + Various other toons of different rank and class.

"sorry kids no food today daddy has to transfer his 6 spiders" l0l0l
    There may come a time for valor without renown, for those without swords may surely still die upon them.

Quote Originally Posted by Moors-Battlemaster View Post
    Lets hope you and others are able to keep your creepside community strong. The same was said and generally held true before U10 on E, after a break and the diminishment of creepside things turned into:
    Quote Originally Posted by 0987654321 View Post
    you shoulda seen the mass heals and bubbles he was getting at gv last night lol. talk about people desperate to heal tag ####.

Quote Originally Posted by Thorandril View Post
    "sorry kids no food today daddy has to transfer his 6 spiders" l0l0l
    I've sent you a PM on the forums and from my recollection these new ones do nothing to notify someone of this without actually going to their inbox. I'm interested in what you have to say.

I'll miss you Hatchlings, my epeen always doubled in size just spotting you.
    [center][img]http://i58.tinypic.com/2wrm5ja_th.jpg[/img][/center]
    [center]Let our actions speak for themselves. Jinjaah has been pouring over every post in the Bullroarer forum. Please keep in mind that any experiences with previous LOTRO teams are not reflective of the current team, give us a chance[/center]

We love our transfers...MUCH MUCH LOVE <3
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0320201000048be4d/signature.png]Spikker[/charsig]

And there ya go, Mr.Hatchlings-1... you're finally here, enjoy your online game as long as it lasts!

I'm very interested in seeing you out there in action, but the truth is that I haven't faced you in BW Moors yet! MY BAD!

You'd better make me think about your boxter... more likely "WOW!He's the one, who makes a difference among multi-boxer-troller-roller-sss

The only thing you can be pretty sure you don't want - and I advice you not to LOL - is...don't make Evil target you, in general

In that case, you might not last in creepside more than a month (?)

Other than that, have fun and enjoy yourself in and out of game, hope to cya asap out there, sir!

P.S. If you're a non BW player and you're reading this, be sure that BWers love xfers and I personally am friendly enough to play with/against

you... so do not keep the distance, bring you character(s) here and let the game and fun begin, simple as it is!

Yours sincerely,

First Marshal Enesoulas Sexydrop
    La Vie Est Belle ~ Captain-General Enesoulas Sexydrop, Hero of Legend/Reaver's End/Blackarrow's Executioner/Stalker's Nemesis/Weird of the Defilers/War-Leader's Doom

Well you started not good. On Sat night, craid + ur stupid boxer were camping GV. And you call that helping against freep zerg ?

So plz delete your useless toons.

P.S.: If you really wanna help something - make it fair, start to lead, get ppl grped. Cheating is weak.

We hate you, go away.

was fun farming you the last couple days

hope you log in more!
    Second Marshall Tarpelion/Commander Huntarp/Master guardsman Vindicto
    Stainless

Well... we met at last, Mr.Hatchlings-1, earlier this day at OC and ...guess what?... you didn't make me admire your spidie-boxter!

Too sad that you were still going down that fast, no matter the Defiler's heals!

Other than that, I enjoyed our fights at TR rez - OC and I found your main spidie pretty cute!

You might have already been told about Arctic's and Apple's last boxters. You see, I might be wrong but your boxter is worse than theirs, to be

honest, sir. I don't know, you might need either to practise more or quit the hobby, anyways!

This server has faced quite few boxter attempts so far and you -apparently- don't make the difference or -more likely- bring the ressurection

of troll-boxters. Arctic didn't want to listen to my friendly advice few weeks ago and where is he now?

So, Mr.Hatchlings-1, here is my friendly advice to you, take it or just..leave it : if you really wanna have some fun while you're boxtering,

then you really need to advance your spidie-army, and ofc I wanna see you make it happen!

P.S. I don't like this play style, in general, to be honest and, in my opinion, it's not smth like we call it "fair play", but since they still allow players do

this, I guess... enjoy yourself! But be sure that I personally gonna use any legal way in order not to allow it spread out in BW Moors.

No personnal bad feelings tho against you, dear PvPer... I just hope to fight with/against you ingame on your soloable characters!

Have fun and looking forward to meeting you more often in BW Ettenmoors!
    La Vie Est Belle ~ Captain-General Enesoulas Sexydrop, Hero of Legend/Reaver's End/Blackarrow's Executioner/Stalker's Nemesis/Weird of the Defilers/War-Leader's Doom

awww, you seem rather upset. its ok, maybe one day you'll stop being bad

lol, I totally warned him what would happen, I went out of my way to try to impress upon him just how much he shouldn't box on this server, guess he didn't listen from reading the comments. as if a bunch of mord brands were ever gonna save him. I woulda been happy to let him join the spider packs too to prevent the boxing. ah well. Maybe next time he'll listen when I tell him something.
    Belolth Hisses with fury as venom drips from his maw, scorching the earth, "come manling, my brood hungers!"

Dear Glamdrile of BW,

It is widely known in this server that you are a veteran and decent raid leader of creepside and we,all, respect you for what you bring in Ettenmoors, in general :

RvR fights, renown/infamy for many players and -what better than?- good action. It is true, I might not agree with your tactics while a RvR but what matters is the

fact that I like fighting against you whenever you're up to.

But I just can't let what happened a few minutes ago without posting my comment : so Thryller and you were fighting each other in several spots and both sides

had their dealth/kills...even wins were even, even tho in one fight creepside or/and freepside prolly had a couple soldiers more or so, that's nothing special to mention!

But in the last 2 RvR fights I was suprised to see with my own eyes that happening ===> you see, it seems that you let the new spider boxter get involved in a

RvR fight the same time you have 1OP more than freepside and some soldiers more as well! I don't mind about numbers or/and buffs anyways! What I'm trying to

figure out is : did you really let that happened? you really did? not to mention ofc that this was repeated at the last fight just outside TR keep.

I hope and assume that Glamdrile wold never let it happen but, if so, then I gotta say that this is totally a foul! And it is for sure because I thought that

we would both sides not allow the new transfer boxter ruining freepside/creepside fun, in general! I know well that freepleader dislike his playstyle and they try hard

discouraging him. Also, I have been told that many creepside leaders think the same about that!

What is bad about this? But ofc the fact that a known raid leader allowed that happened!....and let it happened the same time we're trying to convince

Turbine,devs and demonstrators that the boxter thing in general is cheap and unfair playstyle, just like rank farming or such stuff!!

I don't think that any other raid leader let Arctic or Apple or w/e boxter get involved in RvR the same time some raid leaders try to get their points in a fair

and respectable way! Do I ever bother with the number of Defiler's/WL's/Cappies/Mini's in raids? This is smth you can accept and it's based on each class's

OPiness! But what about multi-boxter? Do you really think that it's smth you can expect or, more likely, smth that can make you have ingame fun, except

the cheap guy who hides behind that? If so, then allow me to apologise! If not, then pls do not let that bad tactics happen again!

Dear PvPers,

We all wanna have fun while we're playing our online game, I assume! Otherwise we wouldn't play LOTRO or w/e online game! We are all responsible of

bad habits and cheap cheating! It's, like we say, up to us not to allow any unfair playstyle ruin our fun here! We gotta all discourage him of spoiling our

fun and joy here!

Other ther than that, Mr.Glamdrile, I hope you enjoying your game and looking forward to fighting you in the future without any boxter around you or us!

With respect,

Don't look a gift horse in the mouth, people.
    [center]Let our actions speak for themselves. Jinjaah has been pouring over every post in the Bullroarer forum. Please keep in mind that any experiences with previous LOTRO teams are not reflective of the current team, give us a chance[/center]

Quote Originally Posted by Grego28 View Post
    Dear Glamdrile of BW,

It is widely known in this server that you are a veteran and decent raid leader of creepside and we,all, respect you for what you bring in Ettenmoors, in general :

RvR fights, renown/infamy for many players and -what better than?- good action. It is true, I might not agree with your tactics while a RvR but what matters is the

fact that I like fighting against you whenever you're up to.

But I just can't let what happened a few minutes ago without posting my comment : so Thryller and you were fighting each other in several spots and both sides

had their dealth/kills...even wins were even, even tho in one fight creepside or/and freepside prolly had a couple soldiers more or so, that's nothing special to mention!

But in the last 2 RvR fights I was suprised to see with my own eyes that happening ===> you see, it seems that you let the new spider boxter get involved in a

RvR fight the same time you have 1OP more than freepside and some soldiers more as well! I don't mind about numbers or/and buffs anyways! What I'm trying to

figure out is : did you really let that happened? you really did? not to mention ofc that this was repeated at the last fight just outside TR keep.

I hope and assume that Glamdrile wold never let it happen but, if so, then I gotta say that this is totally a foul! And it is for sure because I thought that

we would both sides not allow the new transfer boxter ruining freepside/creepside fun, in general! I know well that freepleader dislike his playstyle and they try hard

discouraging him. Also, I have been told that many creepside leaders think the same about that!

What is bad about this? But ofc the fact that a known raid leader allowed that happened!....and let it happened the same time we're trying to convince

Turbine,devs and demonstrators that the boxter thing in general is cheap and unfair playstyle, just like rank farming or such stuff!!

I don't think that any other raid leader let Arctic or Apple or w/e boxter get involved in RvR the same time some raid leaders try to get their points in a fair

and respectable way! Do I ever bother with the number of Defiler's/WL's/Cappies/Mini's in raids? This is smth you can accept and it's based on each class's

OPiness! But what about multi-boxter? Do you really think that it's smth you can expect or, more likely, smth that can make you have ingame fun, except

the cheap guy who hides behind that? If so, then allow me to apologise! If not, then pls do not let that bad tactics happen again!

Dear PvPers,

We all wanna have fun while we're playing our online game, I assume! Otherwise we wouldn't play LOTRO or w/e online game! We are all responsible of

bad habits and cheap cheating! It's, like we say, up to us not to allow any unfair playstyle ruin our fun here! We gotta all discourage him of spoiling our

fun and joy here!

Other ther than that, Mr.Glamdrile, I hope you enjoying your game and looking forward to fighting you in the future without any boxter around you or us!

With respect,

This might sound crazy - but maybe whoever was leading the derp platoon of freeps around should try killing the spider boxer next time? If it's RvR then you have an entire raid of freeps to kill the boxer on sight. Hell, if I was a freep I'd be happy if the spider boxer showed up in RvR. Free points, 6 spider KB's and free rally cries. One hunter might be smart enough to clear poisons on whoever the boxer was targeting. Then back to business as usual.

And I would think Glam "let the new spider boxter get involved in a RvR fight," the same as he "let" the creep spies sit in Grams all day. Its open pvp - people do what they want. Glam, or any other creep leader, has no control over how the spider boxer chooses to play. If anyone should be blamed for letting a spider boxer ruin a RvR fight, it's the freeps.
    Lockjawz - R13 Warg - Brandywine

Quote Originally Posted by stoney530 View Post

And I would think Glam "let the new spider boxter get involved in a RvR fight," the same as he "let" the creep spies sit in Grams all day. Its open pvp - people do what they want. Glam, or any other creep leader, has no control over how the spider boxter chooses to play. If anyone should be blamed for letting a spider boxer ruin a RvR fight, it's the freeps.
    edited for grammar, forgot your t in your second boxter
    There may come a time for valor without renown, for those without swords may surely still die upon them.

Unhappy

Quote Originally Posted by Shintagh View Post
    We hate you, go away.
    I could not agree more.

Also this>
    After getting involved in a short debate on OOC about the morality/play style of the eight legged one, I had to lol at this comment made by a player,who i will quote, but will also blank out his name in the interest of 'fair play' - [OOC] S*p*i*t*c*t*d: 'it doesnt give him any advantage at all'

Double facepalms for that guy
    [I][COLOR=#ff0000]Wargwrath[/COLOR][/I] ~ Stalker ~ [COLOR=#ff0000]Filthy Maggots[/COLOR]
    'A darkness lies behind us,' Bëor said; 'and we have turned our backs upon it, and we do not desire to return thither even in thought. Westwards our hearts have been turned, and we believe that there we shall find Light.' - J.R.R. Tolkien, The Silmarillion

Quote Originally Posted by arwren View Post
    I could not agree more.

Also this>
    After getting involved in a short debate on OOC about the morality/play style of the eight legged one, I had to lol at this comment made by a player,who i will quote, but will also blank out his name in the interest of 'fair play' - [OOC] S*p*i*t*c*t*d: 'it doesnt give him any advantage at all'

Double facepalms for that guy
    not much more effective that a single good creep, and far less effective than a duo of good creeps.

Quote Originally Posted by spelunker View Post
    not much more effective that a single good creep, and far less effective than a duo of good creeps.

Well, spiders have a total of 5 (I think?) DoT's. Mephitic Kiss, Poison Spray, Virulent Poison, Piercing Attack, and Tainted Kiss. He probably has all of these except for maybe Mephitic Kiss (R10). Just stacking 6 Tainted Kiss's shreds up most Med/Light armour classes.

He's probably stronger against a single opponent, but against a good duo or a decent trio, he'd probably be toast. Buttered toast.

Mmmm.
    Eniigmatik | Exploit

Haha every time someone mentions "spider boxing" I picture a spider with little boxing gloves on. ^.^
    Jeffaman-Guarding Hobbit Jeffro-Burgling Hobbit Tinulaurien-Elf Lore Master Cephus-Champion of Men Lilnooblet-Hunting Hobbit Jeffrandir-Snooty Elf Rune-keeper- All of Brandywine
    Long live the halflings! Praise them with great praise!
    RIP Nidor - Brandywine's bravest warrior

Quote Originally Posted by Jeffor View Post
    Haha every time someone mentions "spider boxing" I picture a spider with little boxing gloves on. ^.^
    LOL ^ So true.

Retired
    Ona -> Confetti - r8 Burglar // Funfetti - r7 Mini (Execution - Gladden)
    Demodex - r8 Warg // Bonana Split - r11 WL(Brandywine)

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast