We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Peresbert View Post
    Only problem I look older too, but that is by design. The 8 year old was my fiance's before we met and the new baby is 6 weeks. Both are girls.

And to all hopeful parents:
    CHILDREN WAKING UP AT ALL HOURS OF THE NIGHT AGES YOU QUICK
    Well, on the bright side of things, when they are old enough to date you will be at that point where you have the strength of a fully mature male (men seems to peak physically that way at around 30 I've noticed), but be young and spry enough to be able to chase the boys away and really give them a run for their money. I don't envy their future/prospective boyfriends.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/032020000004f80c0/01004/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

20. Something between androgynous and genderfluid.

Quote Originally Posted by RJFerret View Post
    You left out some genders though in your inquiry. What about androgynous folk? Or folks who are both, bigendered? Trans? Trigender?

Do you mean physically appear as male/female/other, or mentally exist as whichever?
    Thanks for pointing this out!
    [center][url=http://www.sigcreator.com/][img]http://www.sigcreator.com/generatedsigs/8521714229lotro_lotro04.png[/img][/url][/center]

37 and female. I have a daughter that plays the game with me...she's 11. Never felt as old as I did when I was grouping with a few other players one day and then found out they were all under 18, lol. They even called me old.

Hi,

Male player here, have been peeking and poking around since the days of zx81 and atari 1600. My next big-O being 'only' 0x32 almost makes me feel young in the LotRO-crowd...

My companion in LotRO (and in life, 13 years and counting) happens to be a women aged 27+. This is a bit more unprecise, i know, but according to her, human females can't get older than 27+ because of some mystical reasons, and who am i to disagree? It's basic dr Phil stuff really: 'Never argue with someone who wears heavy armour and has a sharp axe'.

Regards
    /T
    Dawarad HNT | Dawadan MIN | Dawfast CMP | Dawaran CPT | Dawmur GRD | Dawared WRD | Dawagrim RK | Dawaras LM | Daweric BRG | Dawagar MIN | Dawarar CMP | Dawnakh WRG | Dawbag BA | Dawgil WVR | Dawglob WL |

The Prancing Pony, usually I'm drunk in a corner
    Quote Originally Posted by YamydeAragon View Post
    Tater? Po-ta-toes... you can steam them, boil em, smash em, stick em in a stew ...
    ...I know what we're having for dinner tonight... A level 4 potato.
    Did everyone get a bugged signature? My BB code doesn't work anymore

Glorgnorbor, A Rock And A Hard Place, Stop by our Friday music shows! 4PM EST at the Bree West Gate on Dwarrowdelf!
    If a Malledhrim Soldier dies alone in the forest because of canceled quest, will it make a sound? ~Leixy

Quote Originally Posted by Sapience View Post
    Old enough I feel like I've walked into an AOL chat room....
    *temporarily looks away from the Pong* What is this 'chat room' of which you speak? Sounds like a radical idea, if you ask me.

2 Waterbank Road, Eryn Lelryn, Falathlorn Homesteads
    Quote Originally Posted by Whart View Post
    *temporarily looks away from the Pong* What is this 'chat room' of which you speak? Sounds like a radical idea, if you ask me.
    Pssh, forget chat rooms. Party lines are where it's at!
    Tarphindiel~Hu~100, Tolella~Mi~86, Ryeberry~Gu~80, Torfrik~Rk~80, Arindis~Be~60
    Meleras~Wd~50, Minethril~Ca~49, Diorwen~Ch~44, Indiria~Lm~38, Alanda~Bu~32
    And Fourteen Other Alts
    Founder of Gladden's "The Fellowship of the Ping"

Quote Originally Posted by Cybelline View Post
    Well, on the bright side of things, when they are old enough to date you will be at that point where you have the strength of a fully mature male (men seems to peak physically that way at around 30 I've noticed), but be young and spry enough to be able to chase the boys away and really give them a run for their money. I don't envy their future/prospective boyfriends.
    Why run? I don't miss. Ask the bear mounted in my office.
    Quote Originally Posted by LethalLethality View Post
    I can take you to a place where one still exists...

I'm female and I'm old and I am old and I am very old.. I'm old enough to have a 15 year old daughter and a 23 year old son haha. But I am young even if I am old and what is age anyway other than a state of mind that is unless you are under the age of 21 and then that is an entirely different story but yes I AM OLD! That's how old I am.

I am a female gaming addict, and I don't age. I level up. I am currently level 32. I have been gaming since Commadore 64 and those days. I remember the first game I was really obsessed with was King's Quest. That was so state-of-the-art back then.
    Lethareth, the Celebratory

Pshaw! If you're not leaning on the back fence to talk with everyone then you're wet behind the ears.

(M 57, by the way.)
    Cener, Ingo, Rilibald, Hesred, Halras, Loringo
    Arkenstone (ex-Elendilmir) - The Osgiliath Guard
    http://www.theoldergamers.com

Quote Originally Posted by robbie1435 View Post
    ...I know what we're having for dinner tonight... A level 4 potato.
    You'll never find it. My friends the eggplant and sloth have it well hidden.

Female and will be 59 years young in early October.
    [FONT=arial black][COLOR=#008000][I]Older than Dirt & Proud of it![/I][/COLOR][/FONT]

56, male, been here since beta with a lifer account. BA's in Earth Sciences and History, MA's in
    Education and Geography, and received my PhD in Geology this summer. This is where I go to kick
    back and relax. Middle Earth is such a fun place. Always thinking, "I'm going on an Adventure".
    "Hello, my name is Coliin and I am an Altoholic".

[charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0520a0000000c7f7d/signature.png]Coliin[/charsig]

This is so nice. Other games I've played, everyone is: "OMG, You're a GRAMMA????"

Here I can say "only" 56.

I feel so at home here.
    *kicks off shoes and settles in*

17 male i feel so young around here xD

i forgot what my age and gender are a looonnggg time ago. how can i tell?
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0c214000000129f87/01001/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

I am 49 and male. Got into MMO's in 2007 and got bored with most. I love the LotR universe so it made sense to try this game out. Level 32 Champion and loving the game so far. Looking forward to getting into Moria.

male 17 here, love LotR world, my first real mmo(didn't stay long in Rift and Neverwinter)

70 next April, Male. Played from inception

38 male
    call me 505-503-4455

Oh goodness, now you've done it--now people are going to start talking nonsense about futuristic devices like answering machines and 8-track players.

Female, 30.
    This topic makes me feel very young, thank you all
    Ishtarien - Captain
    Ishtarel - Hunter / Kadarka - Minstrel
    Ishtaridas - LRM 105 / Ishtari - RNK 105 / Ishti - BRG 105 / Cabernetta - GRD 105 / Medovinus - BRN 105
    The Mellowship || Eldar -> Evernight

Quote Originally Posted by Lunasa View Post
    Female, 30.
    This topic makes me feel very young, thank you all
    It has made me feel older because I am surrounded by older people. So much for the kids making me feel old.

Quote Originally Posted by YamydeAragon View Post
    I remember Coleco Vision. Talking about prehistoric consoles!

America Online internet server, quite old stuff.
    AOL is older than that. It started as Apple Online as a text BBS :P. Oh yeah, I know slide rule and keypunching.
    "No sadder words of tongue or pen are the words: 'Might have been'." -- John Greenleaf Whittier
    "Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda
    On planet Earth, there is a try.
    Indeed, in a world and life full of change, the only constant is human nature (A is A, after all :P).
    We old vets need to keep in mind those who come after us.

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast