We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Lotro players! How old are you and what gender are you?

Just curious about what the male/Female ratio and the age of Lotro players is all.

As for myself, I'm 24 and a male.

38 Male. There is nothing weird about that right......right? lol

Not sure how old I am but the papers I came with said I was made 4 years ago, gender-Robot. occupation, Bender. Name, Bender.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0920d0000002c9618/signature.png]Farimur[/charsig]

csn you ask that here without lock comming soon??? but whatever..im female , im 22 and just started my Master degree in sociology.
    Ascension-Arkenstone :
    Third Marshal Finarfintook Minstrel
    Fire Rk Finarjul r10 & Finwetook r7 burg
    Creeps: Finsnightmare r8 defiler/ Finscreep r5 rvr

67 male, and I'm not very close to the oldest around.
    Tuco of the Quick Post

I'm a 22 year old supermodel, like everyone else on the internet.

25 male, college graduate, and for the past 3 years been enjoying my sad existence working for the man

Male age Undetermined Arrived back in the 40's Been stuck here ever since originally from Mars
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/03202000000339569/01003/signature.png]Sanbor[/charsig]

Female, perpetually under 30, though born circa 1982.... possibly...
    "The internet is a bubble dominated by the loudest, most unrepresentative voices; an infinitesimally small minority of a minority which, deaf to reason and the opinions of others, deludes itself that somehow it is the voice of the majority. An infinite echo chamber of shrieking, witless banality."

Are we talking real age or mental age ? First 32 second i'd guess around 8 - 12:P. Oh yeah and male.
    Nothing here matters.

Sapience
    Sapience is offline Community Manager & Harbinger of Soon

Without going into details or specifics, yes LOTRO has a higher than average female demographic. We tend to skew both older and attract more female players than the industry averages.
    There you go-the official answer. Sorry for bad formatting. Here's the thread.

https://www.lotro.com/forums/showthr...25#post6819125

(Female, fifth decade, first online MMO,)

And the minstrel sang to them……”and they passed in thought out to regions where pain and delight flow together and tears are the very wine of blessedness.”

22-year-old of indeterminate gender, holder of a BA in English with a minor in Philosophy.

Exclamation

Before going into details i want to recall to everyone that is a safety issue to post your personally identifiable information. Someone random may go into this thread & will hit the jackpot to make a good workout of identity theft.
    Is this Alternate Playable Character Disorder? :

Check my Kinship at Gladden server: The Fate of Middle Earth

24 year old male.

Quote Originally Posted by YamydeAragon View Post
    Before going into details i want to recall to everyone that is a safety issue to post your personally identifiable information. Someone random may go into this thread & will hit the jackpot to make a good workout of identity theft.
    If someone can steal my social security number with just my age, gender, and rough location (from the profile information), they deserve to have my money.
    [CENTER][IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v341/tindragon/Base.png[/IMG]
    Steam: Sneakeh Snake[/CENTER]

Tut, tut, never ask a woman her age!

Female, (also fifth decade), not my first mmo (yes, I AM a gamer and proud of it!)

Almost 50, guy.
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, totally worn out & proclaiming "WOW, what a ride!"
    Continuing the never ending battle to keep Lobelia Sackville-Baggins in check

48, Male, Millionaire, I own a mansion and a yacht. I also have Masters of Laziness, with a major in excuses and a minor in problems
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0320200000034f508/01003/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

2 Waterbank Road, Eryn Lelryn, Falathlorn Homesteads
    33, Male

Middle of the road, been gaming since I hit double digits. I feel too old for fast paced FPS games now. Used to like them, but I don't have the reflexes I once had.
    Tarphindiel~Hu~100, Tolella~Mi~86, Ryeberry~Gu~80, Torfrik~Rk~80, Arindis~Be~60
    Meleras~Wd~50, Minethril~Ca~49, Diorwen~Ch~44, Indiria~Lm~38, Alanda~Bu~32
    And Fourteen Other Alts
    Founder of Gladden's "The Fellowship of the Ping"

I'm a 14 year old girl who'd like to meet older men.

[I]In the sea without lees standeth the Bird of Hermes.
    [/I][I]When all his feathers be from him gone, He standeth still here as a stone.
    Here is now both white and red, And all so the stone to quicken the dead[/I][I].
    The Bird of Hermes is my name, Eating my wings to make me tame.[/I]

57 yo female
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0520a0000002bd6e9/01006/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Bellcari (Minstrel) Belwynne (Lore Master) Beldwyl (Hunter) Landroval

Male, 38
    ...probably.
    Nimrodel: The Last Alliance
    At Cap: Trelrandir, Aulindyr, Venrilathan, Dralok, Thralok, Tharsuus, Ieloch, Faromond, Endilhelm and Kolbret.
    Level 50 Club: Harathanor, Myriae and Gordiadoc.

I'm six in dog years.

You left out some genders though in your inquiry. What about androgynous folk? Or folks who are both, bigendered? Trans? Trigender?

Do you mean physically appear as male/female/other, or mentally exist as whichever?

(I loved the story from an androgynous person, who when being watched approaching the restrooms at a restaurant to see which one they'd enter, would stop in front, pull out and flip a coin, pretend to observe the result, then go into whichever restroom they were planning to beforehand.)
    Link to our community LOTRO store google spreadsheet pricelist and conversion rates, please contribute too!: https://goo.gl/wxPqCm

45, male....

I'm a 17 year old ex-hippy trapped in a 60 year old body.

My own kinship doesn't know...... lol

Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast