We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Thumbs up World Renowned II & III

I'd like to see another 2 Deed added for World Renowned II & III to cover all the Reps since World Renowned!
    Last edited by joshmiller83; Sep 15 2013 at 03:17 PM.
    [CENTER]Cynegar - Warden of Rohan[/CENTER]

I like the idea of more rep meta-deeds. In fact I like meta deeds and meta-meta deeds generally, they reward completionists.
    [CENTER]Tarmas Elf Champion R13 | Tarmeg Elf Guardian R6 | Tarmil 95 Elf Warden | Tarmun Elf Hunter R6 | Tarmot Elf Minstrel R6 | Tarmyr Elf Loremaster R6
    Strawn Reaver R6 | Strawz Warg R6 | Strawk Blackarrow R6 | Strawx Warleader R6 | Strawb Defiler R6 | Strawt Weaver R6[/CENTER]

I could see a Dwarf Rep Meta-deed, since there are three factions (same as for the Elves), and I could see an Rhovanion rep meta-deed, but not yet, since we don't know (at this time) how many factions Rhovanion will eventually comprise.

Absolute /support
    The world has grown bigger since Enedwaith.

Also a meta deed for dwarves and maybe one for humans sounds good.

Agreed more reputation deeds and titles would be nice.
    Nothing here matters.

Agreed, would be great
    "The internet is a bubble dominated by the loudest, most unrepresentative voices; an infinitesimally small minority of a minority which, deaf to reason and the opinions of others, deludes itself that somehow it is the voice of the majority. An infinite echo chamber of shrieking, witless banality."

Great idea, OP !

I'd say between Isengard, Great River, Eastemnet, Hytbold, Wildermore and Helm's Deep, there's plenty of source for a Rohirric reputation meta-deed. That would be your World-renowned II, kind of.

would like it too, would give people extra reasons to get hytbold done
    Flixxer - Hunter - Imladris - 100 R7 ---- Danielleth - Minstrel - Imladris - 22
    Zaireth - Rune-keeper - Imladris - 73 -- Ariannasophia - Warden - Imladris - 14
    Flixxer - Champion - Eldar - 54

Thumbs up

Oh yeah, that will be awesome! I have quite a lot of characters that will complete this metadeed automatically. Free TP, fast TP, my precious! & maybe another horse or warsteed cosmetic set?
    Is this Alternate Character Disorder? :

Check my Kinship at Gladden server: The Fate of Middle Earth

I want to have a:

Worlds Renowned, for achieving World Renowned on multiple servers.

I agree! It would be super!

However, the new areas played at cap 75 demanded that you played through it all for max rep. Everyone who did cap 75 already di the lot, it was single track road all the way, no veering. Possibly GR/limlight would be useful on top of that. Still, those who played cap75 while GR was in the game will have it done automatically. There was no choice of routes like skipping north downs or running ened instead of mirkwood. Same for the cap85 - absolutely everyone who did a month of cap 85 before wildermore will have maxxed rep with the factions. A month of wildermore gametime means same. I love meta deeds when they're active and interesting, just *yawn two more meta deeds automatically mopped up* sounds dreadfully boring. Free tp or something.

I like the idea. I think it's of more use as a goal for people aren't already at level cap. If someone joins after HD is released, they wouldn't have spent all year with nothing to do but gain rep in high level areas.

I definitely support this. Meta-deeds are great motivators to complete older content.

-Bel
    Belnavar - Captain - 105 - Brandywine - Leader of Keepers of the Palantiri

Wildermore is now full of monsters/quests lvl85. Will be that lowered (75-85) with HD release? What I remember that happened with Great river. I'd like to take alternate route when leveling my alts.
    Last edited by shann81; Sep 19 2013 at 09:07 AM.
    [color=#ffbc15]Elves - Dusreth (HNT95), Dusriel (RK90), Dusaran (WRD70), Dusraen (LM56), Dusador (GRD44),
    Mortals - Dusgar (CPT36), ...
    Laurelin server[/color]

Quote Originally Posted by shann81 View Post
    Wildermore is now full of monsters/quests lvl85. Will be they lowered (75-85) with HD release? What I remember that happened with Great river. I'd like to take alternate route when leveling my alts.
    At some point it's most likely, but it won't happen immediatly.
    Remember Enedwaith, it also was lowered only after a long time.

Anyone that already has world renowned do not have to get all the other reps in the game.

I have not finished world renowned and because of it I have to get rep with all of rohan before I even finish it as well as the places I missed along the way. So just so ya know also there is three other reputation deeds that require more then one reputation to complete.SO I think there is plenty of rep deeds no need to add more other then the ones for the new area they are adding.

Angry

Quote Originally Posted by Zepherzaper View Post
    I have not finished world renowned and because of it I have to get rep with all of rohan before I even finish it as well as the places I missed along the way. So just so ya know also there is three other reputation deeds that require more then one reputation to complete.SO I think there is plenty of rep deeds no need to add more other then the ones for the new area they are adding.
    You're completely off base and misinformed here. World Renowned 1 does not require any reps from Rise of Isengard, The Great River and beyond, doesn't now and never will. They DO need to add in another Meta for Rise of Isengard, The Great River and beyond into Rohan East/West!

Angry

Quote Originally Posted by shann81 View Post
    Wildermore is now full of monsters/quests lvl85. Will be that lowered (75-85) with HD release? What I remember that happened with Great river. I'd like to take alternate route when leveling my alts.
    Thread Ninja? This has NOTHING to do with my suggestion...