We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

How has everyones server transfer requset been so far?

Curious if people are starting to see there characters moved yet? Or if anyone isvhaving issues where they cant be moved. Wondering what would constitute certain toons being unable to transfer.

According to what I was reading there are some limitations and conditions that prevent a transfer from taking placing. One of them appears to be that returning to a server that the character previously existed on is not working in all cases.
    Unless stated otherwise, all content in this post is My Personal Opinion.

I believe you can't transfer from a NA server to an EU one as well as a few other situations. I transfered from Crickhollow to Landroval last year (both NA) and everything went peachy smooth

I filled out my request on 8/11 and am soooo excited to be able to play my cappy on a server where group content is actually being ran, like all the time!!!!!!!
    Hoping all goes well and he is transfer d over soon.

Turned in my request 9-12... still waiting...

Quote Originally Posted by gilead16 View Post
    I filled out my request on 8/11 and am soooo excited to be able to play my cappy on a server where group content is actually being ran, like all the time!!!!!!!
    Hoping all goes well and he is transfer d over soon.
    Did you finally get transferred?

I put in my request on the 8th & it was done yesterday.
    It's not Teal... it's [SIZE=3][COLOR=#00ffff][B]CYAN[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE]!