We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Landroval PvMP (Attention Strobe)

Okay first off anyone reading this heard half the strobe story last night, but not the truth as he had a 9 man group zerging the map and camping lugz rez point harassing a R2 reaver and a R5 defiler who were trapped in the rez point and begging for help, I then made a 9 man raid and he was then wiped and then repeatidly wiped as each time he got numbers so did I... shortly after it was brought to our attention last night by several people that you were QQing in glff claiming that a chili raid was zerging the map, since Chili was not on at all last night and the 2 people leading the raids were not even remotely close to that name we the Creeps of Landroval have decide to chip in and give strobe spelling lessons, so that he can give credit where credit is due.
    First Raid Leader: Psunami (soo-nah-mee) yes I know it's not spelled like the torrential events in the oceans... it's a long time call sign for video games for me though.
    Second Raid Leader: Atoktal (ah-tok-tal) who split off after strobe had 32 freeps zerging the map to make a seperate raid to balance out the Zerging Strobe, ZeroofLandroval raid.
    okay so now that you learned how to spell and pronounce our name's im going to knock it down 1 more level in case you have problems understanding...
    One of these things aren't like the other... and one of these things just doesn't belong here!
    Chili
    Psunami (Sure there is an I... but that is not Chili) so that name doesn't belong here...
    Atoktal (No letters are alike so that definitely is not Chili) so that name doesn't belong here...
    So since neither of those name's are chili then the name Chili didn't belong in GLFF...
    please don't slander other's give credit where credit was due for the beat down you took for starting a zerg on the moors
    (P.S. Way to lead them right into ROP which was next to Our Lugz rez point and the easiest wipe on your raid...)
    /pats on back... don't worry it will be okay aren't you supposed to be good?

Quote Originally Posted by Thunderhorse View Post
    Okay first off anyone reading this heard half the strobe story last night, but not the truth as he had a 9 man group zerging the map and camping lugz rez point harassing a R2 reaver and a R5 defiler who were trapped in the rez point and begging for help, I then made a 9 man raid and he was then wiped and then repeatidly wiped as each time he got numbers so did I... shortly after it was brought to our attention last night by several people that you were QQing in glff claiming that a chili raid was zerging the map, since Chili was not on at all last night and the 2 people leading the raids were not even remotely close to that name we the Creeps of Landroval have decide to chip in and give strobe spelling lessons, so that he can give credit where credit is due.
    First Raid Leader: Psunami (soo-nah-mee) yes I know it's not spelled like the torrential events in the oceans... it's a long time call sign for video games for me though.
    Second Raid Leader: Atoktal (ah-tok-tal) who split off after strobe had 32 freeps zerging the map to make a seperate raid to balance out the Zerging Strobe, ZeroofLandroval raid.
    okay so now that you learned how to spell and pronounce our name's im going to knock it down 1 more level in case you have problems understanding...
    One of these things aren't like the other... and one of these things just doesn't belong here!
    Chili
    Psunami (Sure there is an I... but that is not Chili) so that name doesn't belong here...
    Atoktal (No letters are alike so that definitely is not Chili) so that name doesn't belong here...
    So since neither of those name's are chili then the name Chili didn't belong in GLFF...
    please don't slander other's give credit where credit was due for the beat down you took for starting a zerg on the moors
    (P.S. Way to lead them right into ROP which was next to Our Lugz rez point and the easiest wipe on your raid...)

Hello, and welcome to the Lotro Forums! As a general rule, threads about specific servers (such as Landroval in your case) should be created in the Landroval PvMP forums, though as a new player your lack of knowledge concerning this is understandable.

Secondly, any given raid in the moors can have a maximum of 24 players on either creep or freep side, so unless this Strobe you speak of has duplicated himself like the OP freep that he is, he could not possibly have the lead of both a full 24 man group and another group with 8 players (which I will assume you are suggesting).

Again, welcome to Lotro! It's always nice to have new voices contributing to the civil conversations and discussions taking place. Feel free to send me a PM if you have any beginner questions you'd like answered.

Sincerely,

Morzanx

(Edit Notice): As a side note, I noticed you're concerned with the spelling of other people's names. You spelled a specific player's name as "zeroflandroval" when it is in fact "herooflandroval". You might have accidentally hit 'z' instead of 'h'. Best Wishes!
    Last edited by xmorzan; Sep 19 2013 at 07:45 PM.
    "Heroes get remembered but Legends never die."

SnH Landroval

Chili

Thanks, but no thanks, we're not buying any. Landroval forum that away. -------------------->
    [IMG]https://fbcdn-sphotos-h-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/t1/547875_10152075720742701_46971757_n.jpg[/IMG]
    66 Maggot Street, Grothum, Arador's End, Ettenmoors.
    Laurelin/Landroval/Brandywine.

Thanks to a kinmate this thread has been brought to my attention.

Well "Thunderhorse" here you go.

=============Next=============

Ok I think this thread is done here, mind you apologies to Monster Play forums that this person who keeps hiding behind different forum accounts is known throughout our entire server, both sides (yeah, both sides) as a bloated liar and a trash talker.

You've QQ'd enough server-wide in GLFF/OOC "Mr Unknown Forum Poster" but now you're bringing it game-wide to the Monster Play forums?

I hope this post alone has enough integrity to make it absolute that anything you spew out of your mouth is complete garbage.

Thanks. Stop posting.

Go back to your other thread --> https://www.lotro.com/forums/showthr...ern!!!!-FIX-IT!!!
    Last edited by Gottapee; Sep 19 2013 at 08:46 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Gottapee View Post
    Thanks to a kinmate this thread has been brought to my attention.

Well "Thunderhorse" here you go.

=============Next=============

Ok I think this thread is done here, mind you apologies to Monster Play forums that this person who keeps hiding behind different forum accounts is known throughout our entire server, both sides (yeah, both sides) as a bloated liar and a trash talker.

You've QQ'd enough server-wide in GLFF/OOC "Mr Unknown Forum Poster" but now you're bringing it game-wide to the Monster Play forums?

I hope this post alone has enough integrity to make it absolute that anything you spew out of your mouth is complete garbage.

Thanks. Stop posting.

My God look at all those healers!

SnH Landroval

First Raid Leader: Psunami (soo-nah-mee)... it's a long time call sign for video games for me though.
    Oh, HI AROMAY, at least you put in the forum post who you are .

I'm confused though, is this entire post about how you zerged the freeps and you're complaining that someone else got credit? If not, I guess I'm wrong, but that's what i read it as saying.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0520 a00000006a7cc/signature.png]

i never heard/saw anyone being harassed. Even if there were, they can always map back to grams.

Sorry, but if anyone was doing the zerging, it was us creeps - they kept bringing the fight even when wiping. Even if freeps were zerging the map prior to me logging in, so freaking what!

At around 11est, the creep raid started losing numbers, so raid disbanded. Is that when they had their big numbers?

Seriously, it's not too difficult to figure if chili is out or not - what reason would would Strobe or any regular Moors Freep callout someone that is clearly not online?

OP, that was a pathetic post.

Agree with others, take it to server forum.
    Last edited by CRUSHUC; Sep 19 2013 at 09:18 PM.

Threads like this give Landroval a bad name.. ./sigh

To the OP, if you had an issue with a player's actions/attitude, take it to tells w them personally, and actually discuss it with them, rather than simply post on the general forums. At the least, post it in the landroval forums.. -_-

Secondly, how does one "trap" a pair of creeps in a rez? Even assuming it was just a pair of creeps despite the images strobe linked.. all it takes is a map to grams on a 1m cd (assuming you did the run around the map quests). They can't kill you in the rez, so if it was "2" of you repeatedly charging out against "9", honestly, how could you expect that fight to end?

Not going into the rest of this post and responses.. but even if Strobe doesn't know how to spell (and perhaps that's a fair question ) He probably knows the difference between a warg and a BA. WL and BA might be a bit confusing at first though..

oh, and paragraphs make things easier to read
    [B][I]Nymwe, R11 RK [/I][/B]

Chili
    I...I don't understand.

This is Bogus. I find a new post with high chances of providing much flaming and entertainment. Come to find out evidence and logic were used to destroy the OPs claims. What a let down.

Quote Originally Posted by mrfigglesworth View Post
    This is Bogus. I find a new post with high chances of providing much flaming and entertainment. Come to find out evidence and logic were used to destroy the OPs claims. What a let down.
    Lol +imaginary rep.
    I've been at the mercy of men just following orders. Never again.

Atoktal (ah-tok-tal)
    You called Attie Atoktal! You better run, she will beat you harder than any freep raid lol

Quote Originally Posted by Ugmo View Post
    I...I don't understand.
    3+ hours of research on google translate and I've had no such luck cracking the code. It may be a shot in the dark, but I think this warleader has a certain freep's OPness on the brain and it's reaching fever pitch.

SnH Landroval

Strobe achieves yet another EPIC conclusion and shuts down a creep.

Mortem Tyrannis

Ya all I got out of this was an RK hitting for about 12k damage while the reaver reflected 100 points. Seems like everything working as intended, what's the problem?
    Sniz(defiler) / Johanson(cappy)

Quote Originally Posted by Sniz View Post
    Ya all I got out of this was an RK hitting for about 12k damage while the reaver reflected 100 points. Seems like everything working as intended, what's the problem?
    That reflect is too powerful, that's the problem! (kidding)

SnH Landroval

Quote Originally Posted by xmorzan View Post
    My God look at all those healers!
    Pure heal stacking. How dare they..
    Amestoplease, Rk
    Ambusher, Warg

The general PVMP forum is not really the place for this kind of stuff. Internal server conflicts and rivalries should stay on server forums.

The OP has not been seen online in Landroval nor the forums ever since this debacle!

(: Cheers