Okay first off anyone reading this heard half the strobe story last night, but not the truth as he had a 9 man group zerging the map and camping lugz rez point harassing a R2 reaver and a R5 defiler who were trapped in the rez point and begging for help, I then made a 9 man raid and he was then wiped and then repeatidly wiped as each time he got numbers so did I... shortly after it was brought to our attention last night by several people that you were QQing in glff claiming that a chili raid was zerging the map, since Chili was not on at all last night and the 2 people leading the raids were not even remotely close to that name we the Creeps of Landroval have decide to chip in and give strobe spelling lessons, so that he can give credit where credit is due.
First Raid Leader: Psunami (soo-nah-mee) yes I know it's not spelled like the torrential events in the oceans... it's a long time call sign for video games for me though.
Second Raid Leader: Atoktal (ah-tok-tal) who split off after strobe had 32 freeps zerging the map to make a seperate raid to balance out the Zerging Strobe, ZeroofLandroval raid.
okay so now that you learned how to spell and pronounce our name's im going to knock it down 1 more level in case you have problems understanding...
One of these things aren't like the other... and one of these things just doesn't belong here!
Chili
Psunami (Sure there is an I... but that is not Chili) so that name doesn't belong here...
Atoktal (No letters are alike so that definitely is not Chili) so that name doesn't belong here...
So since neither of those name's are chili then the name Chili didn't belong in GLFF...
please don't slander other's give credit where credit was due for the beat down you took for starting a zerg on the moors
(P.S. Way to lead them right into ROP which was next to Our Lugz rez point and the easiest wipe on your raid...)
/pats on back... don't worry it will be okay aren't you supposed to be good?