We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Results 1 to 7 of 7
  1. #1

    Noob question on brutal and savage strike

    Hey all, just started a champ and was wondering once I got brutal strike do I replace savage strike with this skill or do I use both? Little confused. Thanks...

  2. #2
    For now, you I'd primarily use Brutal and keep Savage for when Brutal hasn't cooled down yet.

    But, later in the game, after you start your Legendary Traits at 39, I replaced Brutal with Ferocious Strikes.
    And, at 52 Savage Strikes will be improved to Feral Strikes, which is your only means of Corruption Removal.

  3. #3
    You get a deed from using Savage Strikes. Keep using it till you have completed the deed. When it's done, Brutal Strikes is best with 2h, so I recommand Brutal.
    Feailuve - Aeviternus - Vesanus
    Brandywine

    The important thing about life is the struggle, not the triumph... Said no winner ever.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    711
    Quote Originally Posted by Giliodor View Post
    You get a deed from using Savage Strikes. Keep using it till you have completed the deed. When it's done, Brutal Strikes is best with 2h, so I recommand Brutal.
    There is a deed for BS also.

    OP: Spam every skill you need for class deeds until they are done. Even if the trait is garbage now, you never know how future game play changes will change current deeds. This way you won't be running around with a nasty, nasty shield equipped trying to get block responses since the old trait is turning into Aggressive Exchange (or was it Exchange of Blows? Can't recall anymore).

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by Thorcar View Post
    There is a deed for BS also.
    Your point? He wouldn't complete the most imporant trait if he wouldn't use Savage Strikes.
    Feailuve - Aeviternus - Vesanus
    Brandywine

    The important thing about life is the struggle, not the triumph... Said no winner ever.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    711
    Quote Originally Posted by Giliodor View Post
    Your point? He wouldn't complete the most imporant trait if he wouldn't use Savage Strikes.
    More important for the next 6 weeks, yes. Unless you know something the rest do not, nothing has been said about how the class revamps in HD will be changing other aspects of the class such as traits and legacies. That is why the rest of my comment (that you cut) stresses to just get all of the class deeds done because the BS deed in HD can change from a bleed to something awesome like +50% Dwarven shoulder bazooka damage.

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by Thorcar View Post
    More important for the next 6 weeks, yes. Unless you know something the rest do not, nothing has been said about how the class revamps in HD will be changing other aspects of the class such as traits and legacies. That is why the rest of my comment (that you cut) stresses to just get all of the class deeds done because the BS deed in HD can change from a bleed to something awesome like +50% Dwarven shoulder bazooka damage.
    There is a lot that can be done in 6 weeks. I cut it because it wasn't relevant to my reply But yes, you are right.
    Feailuve - Aeviternus - Vesanus
    Brandywine

    The important thing about life is the struggle, not the triumph... Said no winner ever.

 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

This form's session has expired. You need to reload the page.

Reload