We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Buy Expansion pack now or wait?

I've been playing for a bit over a week and so far really like the game. I've invested in the VIP option and am wondering whether there is any advantage to buying the quad pack now (I'm lvl 20) or would it be better to wait until I'm higher level to be sure this is the game for me? I have tried several games that seemed great in the beginning, but later on I lost interest, notably the Secret World.

You probably will not enter the Quad Pack zones until level 45-50, so you have time. However, if you get it now, you will get the following benefits immediately:
    • Rohirrim Mount (+62% Riding Speed) for all your characters
    • Two additional character slots
    • Unlocking the Warden class
    • Unlocking the Rune-keeper class

Quote Originally Posted by Vilemon View Post
    I've been playing for a bit over a week and so far really like the game. I've invested in the VIP option and am wondering whether there is any advantage to buying the quad pack now (I'm lvl 20) or would it be better to wait until I'm higher level to be sure this is the game for me? I have tried several games that seemed great in the beginning, but later on I lost interest, notably the Secret World.
    I'd recommend you wait at least a couple more weeks to make sure you really like it. The very best deal nowadays is to buy the Quad Pack as an add-on to pre-ordering Helm's Deep, the expansion that is coming out in November. (Do that, and you will have ALL of the expansions, no question.) Just make sure to do it by the end of October!
    <<Insert clever sig here>>