We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Library at Tham Mírdain Deed

My last quest for the instance Library at Tham Mírdain is "A Matter of Knowledge". I have done the instance a couple dozen times and it has never been one of the random quests. Also i have tried leaving the instance and re-entering to get a different random quest with no success. I have tried setting the lvl of the instance at lvl 51, lvl 78 and lvl 85. Most of these have been done with the same person whom also has never got the quest.

Is there a problem with the quest that it was removed by Turbine, am I missing some kind of prereq, or are we just having incredibly bad luck of the RNG. Thank you for readin

Note: many older websites make reference to picking up the quest from the npc Maegamiel at Echad Mirobel, he does not have this quest nor are there any quest rings at Echad Mirobel but i have done many quests around there by checking my completed quest log.

A Matter of Knowledge

Wiki says the following:

http://lotro-wiki.com/index.php/The_...m_M%C3%ADrdain

So, if you enter and get the other 2 random objectives, even after killing the boss you can re-enter and get A Matter of Knowledge. As far as I am aware it's not bugged.

I have tried that once, I suppose a few more won't hurt

Well since 11.4 update notes mentioned change with this quest I need. I've been giving it another go. I got the quest to pop up first time going in the instance lvl 85, but there were no books to click on not even non glowing ones where they used to be. Another person in the instance experienced the same thing. After completing challenge, tried leaving instance and coming back in several times but the quest didn't bestow....bugged instance perhaps will try again i guess.

Quote Originally Posted by Laporte_fan View Post
    Well since 11.4 update notes mentioned change with this quest I need. I've been giving it another go. I got the quest to pop up first time going in the instance lvl 85, but there were no books to click on not even non glowing ones where they used to be. Another person in the instance experienced the same thing. After completing challenge, tried leaving instance and coming back in several times but the quest didn't bestow....bugged instance perhaps will try again i guess.
    I've gotten the quest occasionally. It does seem to be randomly bestowed. It still seems bugged though. You need to find 12 books, but there seem to be only 11 in the instance.
    [SIZE=2][FONT=Georgia][COLOR=white][/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]