We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Tribute to Volume 1 - Story of Narmeleth Video

It's taken ages for me just to realize what an awesome storyline Volume 1 has. I kind of rushed the last 5 books of this volume to get to Moria sooner, but I regret it now. So I've dived into the reflecting pool a few times and relived some quests, and now I realize just how brilliant it was.
    I also thought that Narmeleth deserves a bit more recognition, and I've thrown together a video to do that. Enjoy! (Some spoilers)

Well you deserve some further PUNishment like being MORDORed

Quote Originally Posted by LordoftheThings View Post
    It's taken ages for me just to realize what an awesome storyline Volume 1 has. I kind of rushed the last 5 books of this volume to get to Moria sooner, but I regret it now. So I've dived into the reflecting pool a few times and relived some quests, and now I realize just how brilliant it was.
    I also thought that Narmeleth deserves a bit more recognition, and I've thrown together a video to do that. Enjoy! (Some spoilers)

very nice video, well done!
    ~Wandering around Arda~ my Lotro blog :)

Good stuff, I agree that volume 1 story telling is brilliant. It´s the only one I´ve finished so far (just started Moria) but I hope volume 2 can live up to the quality. Thanks for sharing your video!

I took a different approach. I jumped ahead to get Moria started for the LI and then just came back and wrapped up Book I. I agree, the storytelling was excellent to me.

Nice job on the video.

I have only just seen this movie. Very nicely done!

I found the whole Narmeleth story line to be very well done. Very tragic and sad, but great to play and experience it.

Your video does it great justice. A very appropriate choice of song as well.

Thank you for sharing with us.

Nicely done. Thanks
    Casual R Us - Garatha

Quote Originally Posted by LordoftheThings View Post

That was awesome! This game is amazing and the community in this game is hands down the best! <3 you guys.

Thanks for sharing.

/Salute LOTRO