We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Purging the White Hand

I'm trying to start a short quest line that starts with '[55] Purging the White Hand', from the Orcs of Moria quest chain. Ultimately I am try to acquire the Onslaught of the Dwarves 3 piece set. Everything I've found leads me to Isolf as the quest NPC only he has nothing for me. How am I supposed to start this quest chain? Has there been a change to this that I have not found yet?

Is this your first time in Moria, post-2nd half revamp? Because, your info is woefully out of date.

Starting in 21st hall, you're given a quest to explore the Hall of Durin with a Dwarf, then Gazatu-Ru, then report back to 21st hall.
    Then, you're sent to find (and avenge the death of) that dwarf, which ends in the Broad ways and you get a deed to explore Mudmul-Charaf, Skrithuruz-ulima, Baiurz-mur, Hall of Flowing water and Gabil-hul.

You'll find the 3 pieces of the Brutal assault in the quests of that chain.

The info I got is pulled off the interwebz. Anything I could find.

And I've been in Moria for a bit. Have actually passed beyond it a bit, but was revisiting stuff for past Epics that I never completed.

Thanks for the info.