We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

How come I don't see quests givers Duillond?

Came here at 9 to level but don't see any quest givers . Do I need to unlock them by doing quests in a prior zone? Didn't do any quests in Throins or Noglund yet. Thought I could skip those and just go to a higher level questing area. Please let me know. Thanks...

2 Waterbank Road, Eryn Lelryn, Falathlorn Homesteads
    Have you completed the Ered Luin Prologue as well as any prerequisite quests in Celondim?

I know several if not all quests in Duillond need to have another quest completed first.
    Tarphindiel~Hu~100, Tolella~Mi~86, Ryeberry~Gu~80, Torfrik~Rk~80, Arindis~Be~60
    Meleras~Wd~50, Minethril~Ca~49, Diorwen~Ch~44, Indiria~Lm~38, Alanda~Bu~32
    And Fourteen Other Alts
    Founder of Gladden's "The Fellowship of the Ping"

Quests are also set for certain levels and if you aren't at that level yet, you won't see a quest ring. I am guessing that at level 9, there is nothing in Duillond that is close enough to your level to show up but I don't recall what level those quests are geared to.

Once you get a level or 2 away from a quest showing up, the quest ring will show up as a ghostly gray.
    "Pink makes EVERYTHING better! Cept Orcs or gobbies. Nothin' can make them better!
    Tearna Quickfoot, Hobbit minstrel on Landroval.

Quote Originally Posted by Shaeliana View Post
    Quests are also set for certain levels and if you aren't at that level yet, you won't see a quest ring. I am guessing that at level 9, there is nothing in Duillond that is close enough to your level to show up but I don't recall what level those quests are geared to.

Once you get a level or 2 away from a quest showing up, the quest ring will show up as a ghostly gray.
    Provided you meet any other prerequisites to take a quest, you can see all quests that are 5 levels above your own.

Regardless, lvl 9 is the appropriate level for being in the Duillond area, it's just that, as said above, several of the quests are part of a chain that begins in Celondim. So, unless they've done them, that seems the most likely reason they don't see any available quests.

As stated above, you have to complete the prologue quests and prerequisites to be able to access the content in Duillond, though, if you're level 9, you most likely did already complete the prologue and might not have done the prerequisites. In any case, there's something missing, something incomplete...

Lightbulb

You need to do Celondim quest before be able to pick Duillond quest.
    Is this Alternate Playable Character Disorder? :

Check my Kinship at Gladden server: The Fate of Middle Earth

There are no standalone quest givers in Duillond, so if coming from Thorin's hall/Gondamon side, OP just lacks prerequisites fulfilled.

The Gazebo quest giver gets sent to from the Ship-watching terace quest giver. Bregan has prereq of doing some part of elven prologue quest chain. Even Pengrail has a prereq quest chain at the Thrasi lodge. And of course epic prologue has its own chain.

The solution is to go to Celondim and do all quest there. Lots of these will finally send you back to Duillond.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/2521c000000163bef/01003/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]
    Thank you, Turbine, for listening and giving us an opt-out of FE! Good work!