We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Hybrid View

How about a creep mailbox?

I think it would be so wonderful to have a mailbox creepside, so that us poor creeps can give money and mats to our alts.

Sounds good. Little goblin-runners serving as mailboxes!

Wink

Thats a EO issue. Creeps should have similar benefits to freeps but... How tumbless wargs will open the mail?
    Is this Alternate Playable Character Disorder? :

Check my Kinship at Gladden server: The Fate of Middle Earth

Quote Originally Posted by YamydeAragon View Post
    Thats a EO issue. Creeps should have similar benefits to freeps but... How tumbless wargs will open the mail?
    And that is the reason they should have goblin-runners carry on the messages or items ;-)

People have been begging for these many years, I agree, creeps need some way to transfer items.
    Meshoot, rank 9 Blackarrow, Officer of Freepaphiles Riddermark
    >:} Memento Mori {:<
    Aka Grumpis the honorable Mustelidian Pew Pew of love and cheery brightness.
    >The Mustelidian Cult is the cult, is the cult for you and me<

Quote Originally Posted by YamydeAragon View Post
    With our mouths of course. Or we'll just have one of the Uruks do it for us...:P

I would really prefer a way of transferring things from one of my creeps to the other without worrying that the person who is holding my items will run away with them when I log on my other toon. It would be a shame if I had to kil...err.. pounce him to get my stuff back.
    I've been at the mercy of men just following orders. Never again.