We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4
    I joined this kin back when we were kind of a part of Cloak & Dagger. That's going on, what, five years now? I've loved every minute of being with The Golden Mallorn. Everyone is so friendly, so happy, so helpful. The raids that I've been on have been the best times of my LOTRO life.

It's a family, and I love it.

Ferradan/Ferranon
    Last edited by DsrtFx; Jan 25 2018 at 01:39 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by DsrtFx View Post
    I joined this kin back when we were still a part of Cloak & Dagger. That's going on, what, four or five years now? I've loved every minute of being with The Golden Mallorn. Everyone is so friendly, so happy, so helpful. The raids that I've been on have been the best times of my LOTRO life.

It's a family, and I love it.

Ferradan/Ferranon

The feeling is completely mutual, Ferra. Y'all keep me happy and excited to log in and adventure in Middle-earth together. I'm super excited we've all been together for so long, and have added new faces and wiley folks into our kin family.

Here's to a fantastic and mildly-dangerous-raiding New Year!

Pando
    Pandothrien
    Kin Leader ~ The Golden Mallorn

Great Kin...highly encourage joining!

2018 Kin Party Announcement

Thank you!

Happy Party Day, Golden Mallorns Below is a fabulous link of the kin dancing and live music by Tom and the King's Men, recorded by kinmate Aliciaa. Following the dances were kin BB runs and low-level Great Barrow runs. Thank you to ALL who came out today!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JeLu...ature=youtu.be

In Addition, TGM would like to announce the following: The Golden Mallorn has reached 150 members, and will be closing applications to focus on current kin members at this time. Kin members are welcome to refer close friends and family always, but for the time being, we want to make sure no one feels lost in the large number. We love playing alongside other kins, so we hope to see you out and about on Landy, and do intend to re-open applications again in 2018!
    Last edited by Skagirlcourt; Feb 25 2018 at 11:31 AM. Reason: More Information Added
    Pandothrien

I'd Like To Join You

i just got back after 5 long years lost all my toons and gear so i started over but its hard solo in the beginning probably why so many people quit but i wanted to reach out for some help.

Quote Originally Posted by DonsPizza View Post
    i just got back after 5 long years lost all my toons and gear so i started over but its hard solo in the beginning probably why so many people quit but i wanted to reach out for some help.
    Hi DonsPizza! Great, now I'm hungry for pizza.....

Welcome back to LOTRO! The Golden Mallorn accepted all players and playstyles from September 2013 til February 2018. At the moment, we have closed applications because we have grown to 150 and people were starting to feel a little lost in the big numbers. While we are a casual kin, we want people to feel included and part of the family, so we will work on nurturing the kin for awhile before re-opening applications. We intend to open recruiting again a bit later in 2018!

That said, send a tell when you see me online and I'm happy to help you get back into the swing of things with some tips and help. I can even craft you a new set of jewelry to feel sparkly and ready to fight those bad guys

Pandothrien/Pandoestel are my characters.

Cheers!
    Last edited by Skagirlcourt; Mar 06 2018 at 11:01 AM.
    Pandothrien

Great!

Ok Thanks ill keep a lookout!

Quote Originally Posted by DonsPizza View Post

I stopped playing when 85 was the top level. I am coming back full time for the foreseeable future to play my rk. I want to see the end game and join a guild that has a sense of community. My old guild has long since moved on and I want to regain that sense of belonging to something greater than just my indiviual skills.

Let me know if you have opened it up again.

Hi guys,

I was part of the kinship in 2015 when I played the game (Mordiver, Barnado) and just got back into it. Could I rejoin you fine folks?
    I saw you closed entry for now but was wondering if it applied to old members as well

Let me know.

New Leadership - Glorymaye

Hello all fine folks in Landroval!

Just a note that I, Pandothrien, have been out of game for about a year. I pop in to say hello and leave presents for the kin from time to time, but mostly am inactive.

GloryMaye is running things now, so if you have any questions please reach out to her ingame. She is my dear friend and a wonderful leader to get in touch with.

Wishing you all the happiest of huntings and pie consuming -

Pando
    Pandothrien

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4