We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Quote Originally Posted by lotro4ever View Post
    Hello! I've recently returned to the game, and I've been looking for a kinship much like The Golden Mallorn. I've applied on the website for my character, Eadson (level 20 Champion), and I look forward to getting to know you all!
    Hello Eadson! Got your application, and accepted it today. Really looking forward to having you join us Angimir is our newest kinnie, and he's just returned after time away as well. Plus, you'll have folks willing to help on that journey. Just remember the journey is the best part!

I should be ingame tonight after 8:30pm CST/9:30pm EST. I'll look for you when I'm on. Otherwise, tomorrow night I'll be ingame much earlier.

See you soon!

Pandothrien/Pandoestel
    Pandothrien
    Kin Leader ~ The Golden Mallorn

Quote Originally Posted by Skagirlcourt View Post
    Hello Eadson! Got your application, and accepted it today. Really looking forward to having you join us Angimir is our newest kinnie, and he's just returned after time away as well. Plus, you'll have folks willing to help on that journey. Just remember the journey is the best part!

I should be ingame tonight after 8:30pm CST/9:30pm EST. I'll look for you when I'm on. Otherwise, tomorrow night I'll be ingame much earlier.

See you soon!

Pandothrien/Pandoestel
    Hi Pandothrien! I'll most certainly be on during that time, prime play time for me.
    "Ride forth, men of Rohan, ride to battle, ride to death, for the Eoringlas!"
    - Unknown Rohirrim Peasant

Quote Originally Posted by lotro4ever View Post
    Hi Pandothrien! I'll most certainly be on during that time, prime play time for me.
    Glad to have you with us, Eadson! And a big, warm, TGM welcome to all of our new kin family members - *Angimir, Eadson, Thahild, Jeyded and Linnelen*
    Pandothrien

2017 Kin Awards

Congratulations to the winners of the Spring Contest - kinmates nominated each other for the 2017 awards. It was a hard choice, but all well deserved.

Happy 10th Anniversary!

Happy 10th Anniversary, LOTRO Landy kins!

From the Golden Mallorn to all the wonderful people and kins on Landroval, we wish you the best LOTRO year yet.

Here's to many more celebrations!

Pando and The Golden Mallorn

https://www.lotro.com/en/10-year-celebrations
    Pandothrien

Applied on the site today - looking forward to adventuring with you all!

Quote Originally Posted by Chestertonian View Post
    Applied on the site today - looking forward to adventuring with you all!
    We're so happy to have you with us, Gorvonn!
    Pandothrien

Cool 2017 Kin Summer Party

The time has come for another KIN PARTY! If you're reading this, and you are not a kinnie in The Golden Mallorn, you are still invited to come enjoy festivities - friends always welcome.

When: Saturday, June 17th at 1:00pm Server Time

Where: Main Kin House [4 Myrtle Court, Wimburrow, The Shire]

Why: BECAUSE WE LOVE PARTIES!

Schedule

1:00pm - Opening Remarks & Pipeweed/Ale/Fireworks handed out

1:10pm - Live Music

1:45pm - Awards

2:00pm - Trivia w/ Prizes

2:30pm - Group Runs (this is a time for kin to request runs with those that are on and able - TBD as needed)

Rumor has it that there may be random prizes given throughout the party, so pick your outfits, pets, and dance moves carefully!
    Pandothrien

Thank you to everyone who participated in the Summer Party!

Mirkir, the trivia was a perfect spectrum of easy to hard, with all of us learning one important thing.....BOB.

Tom, the music was delightful and beautiful. We couldn't stop dancing!

Friends of kin, you are always welcome at TGM parties, the more the merrier.

All who donated prizes, ale, pipeweed and fireworks....your generosity was appreciated

Check out the kinsite gallery for pictures of the party.

Hi,

I have several 105 characters but only a casual player. I am looking for a kind friendly kin that will runs rt's, box runs, occasional raids and willing to offer assistance in my ongoing adventures. Mature player based in the UK who plays most weekends.

Tim (Magnoth, Magnothch, Magnothru, Vigath, Diormas, Harmas, Magnothae, Magnothdoc) you get the idea with the magnothxxx thing

Quote Originally Posted by tjcarr70 View Post
    Hi,

I have several 105 characters but only a casual player. I am looking for a kind friendly kin that will runs rt's, box runs, occasional raids and willing to offer assistance in my ongoing adventures. Mature player based in the UK who plays most weekends.

Tim (Magnoth, Magnothch, Magnothru, Vigath, Diormas, Harmas, Magnothae, Magnothdoc) you get the idea with the magnothxxx thing

Oh how I love a family of characters with similarities! Makes it easy for this elf maiden to know who you are when you're on We welcome everyone, arms wide open, who reads our FAQs and thinks they would be happy in this community. Check out our homepage, if you think you'd be a happy Magno in The Golden Mallorn, please apply to kinship and then an officer will bring you into kin ingame! One of our officers in from the UK, and several kinnies are from that time zone as well, so you won't be a lone wolf out there with no one else on when you play.

FAQs/Application ----> http://thegoldenmallorn.guildlaunch.com

Even if you don't apply, message me ingame. You can come run with us and see if you can handle our mature-yet-definitely-odd group of folks!

~*Pandothrien, Pandoestel, Pandowyn (see? I love the common name thing too!)
    Pandothrien

The Road to Mordor

The road to Mordor will open imminently! It is a road best traveled in the company of a Kinship. Traveling alone is tantamount to suicide.

Don't throw your life away. Join a casual, fun loving kinship filled with people ready to help you with all your endeavors. Join The Golden Mallorn.

FAQs/Application ----> http://thegoldenmallorn.guildlaunch.com

- Karpov, Kasparov, etc.

Applied today

Hello. I applied to the site today as Eiruraviel. I'm a casual player that can be serious or just enjoy shenanigans -- balance is good -- and have created my first champion to play. I also have some squishies (Mini, LM, and RK), as well as a warden. Light, medium, and heavy now represented in game.

Thank you for your considerations, and hope to see you all in Arda.
    Last edited by Ashtoreth; Aug 04 2017 at 05:17 PM. Reason: Removed broken signature pic.

Amazing Kin!

I have played LOTRO off and on for almost 10 years. When I came back the last time my previous kin was dissolved. I "test drove" several kins hoping for a good fit. Unfortunately, most of the kins I joined were just a bunch of solo people who never talked to each other. Finally I found the Golden Mallorn and the comparison was night and day to the other kins I tried out. So welcoming and warm. I love it here. Oh, and I got fireworks and a welcome gift! Amazing people.

I could spend an entire day talking about this wonderful kin, The Golden Mallorn is not a Kin, is a family, since i joined i made so good friends and had amazing adventures. If you are interested on a healthy, no drama, and friendly kin, this is the place.
    Oh.... and our kinleader is adorable

The most important aspect of LOTRO, to me, is the relationships and the friends you meet along the way. The Golden Mallorn is an excellent group of people that all come together to share their love for Tolkien and LOTRO. I had to take a break until recently and within moments of logging in I was greeted warmly in the Kinship channel. The Golden Mallorn means more than just a chat channel, it means family.
    "Ride forth, men of Rohan, ride to battle, ride to death, for the Eoringlas!"
    - Unknown Rohirrim Peasant

Hello Pando! I have heard that the Golden Mallorn is one of the best kinships on Landroval. Everyone in this thread says how much fun it is to be part of your kin. I play in Japan so my play times may not match the majority of your group but I have seen a few of your fellow kin members running around. My Rune Keeper Calagil would like to join. I have filled in the guild launch application and await your reply. I play quite slowly because I want to enjoy and experience all the regions in this game. Looking forward to hearing from you!

Greetings! I'm a returning player from several years ago; I'm currently starting an elven hunter from scratch and am eager to see middle-earth once again!

An MMO isn't much good without a great guild/kin/etc, so I immediately began searching the forum for a good fit. The Golden Mallorn sounds like a great group of folks and I'd love to become a part of your Kinship. Reply here or contact me in-game as "Celevoth."

Thanks in advance!

Edit: Reading is important! Following the link now to apply
    Last edited by Goblin_Market; Sep 21 2017 at 01:03 PM.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0520a0000002d2865/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Happy 4 Year Anniversary, Kin!

Happy Four Year Anniversary, Golden Mallorns!

It has been a joy playing alongside you all, and welcoming in new kinnies as we've journeyed along the way.

This weekend, I'll be sending ingame prizes and fun goodies to each of you. I'll be sending them to ONE toon from each account, so be sure to check those inboxes for prezzies.

Much love and kindness to you all, and thank you for being the best community this hippie elf could ever ask for. Be sure to check the kinsite for updates including pics, raids and prizes this weekend!

https://thegoldenmallorn.guildlaunch.com
    Pandothrien

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3