We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Quote Originally Posted by lotro4ever View Post
    Hello! I've recently returned to the game, and I've been looking for a kinship much like The Golden Mallorn. I've applied on the website for my character, Eadson (level 20 Champion), and I look forward to getting to know you all!
    Hello Eadson! Got your application, and accepted it today. Really looking forward to having you join us Angimir is our newest kinnie, and he's just returned after time away as well. Plus, you'll have folks willing to help on that journey. Just remember the journey is the best part!

I should be ingame tonight after 8:30pm CST/9:30pm EST. I'll look for you when I'm on. Otherwise, tomorrow night I'll be ingame much earlier.

See you soon!

Pandothrien/Pandoestel
    Pandothrien
    Kin Leader ~ The Golden Mallorn

Quote Originally Posted by Skagirlcourt View Post
    Hello Eadson! Got your application, and accepted it today. Really looking forward to having you join us Angimir is our newest kinnie, and he's just returned after time away as well. Plus, you'll have folks willing to help on that journey. Just remember the journey is the best part!

I should be ingame tonight after 8:30pm CST/9:30pm EST. I'll look for you when I'm on. Otherwise, tomorrow night I'll be ingame much earlier.

See you soon!

Pandothrien/Pandoestel
    Hi Pandothrien! I'll most certainly be on during that time, prime play time for me.
    "Ride forth, men of Rohan, ride to battle, ride to death, for the Eoringlas!"
    - Unknown Rohirrim Peasant

Quote Originally Posted by lotro4ever View Post
    Hi Pandothrien! I'll most certainly be on during that time, prime play time for me.
    Glad to have you with us, Eadson! And a big, warm, TGM welcome to all of our new kin family members - *Angimir, Eadson, Thahild, Jeyded and Linnelen*
    Pandothrien

2017 Kin Awards

Congratulations to the winners of the Spring Contest - kinmates nominated each other for the 2017 awards. It was a hard choice, but all well deserved.

Happy 10th Anniversary!

Happy 10th Anniversary, LOTRO Landy kins!

From the Golden Mallorn to all the wonderful people and kins on Landroval, we wish you the best LOTRO year yet.

Here's to many more celebrations!

Pando and The Golden Mallorn

https://www.lotro.com/en/10-year-celebrations
    Pandothrien

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3