We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Thumbs up The Defenders of Justice

The Defenders of Justice a kinship that values honor, justice and valor (i mean helping out others). A kinship unlike any other on the realm of Meneldor. This kinship was created by Rebric Althor. He had a cousin on the realm of Windfola, a true champion aged 52. But then the champion of Windfola, Bzerqer gave a task to Rebric to go to the realm of Meneldor and establish order there. (this is not a roleplaying kinship) Now the Warden has undertook this monumental task and has created a kinship that is Already Rank 5.

Quote Originally Posted by Zakiullah View Post
    The Defenders of Justice a kinship that values honor, justice and valor (i mean helping out others). A kinship unlike any other on the realm of Meneldor. This kinship was created by Rebric Althor. He had a cousin on the realm of Windfola, a true champion aged 52. But then the champion of Windfola, Bzerqer gave a task to Rebric to go to the realm of Meneldor and establish order there. (this is not a roleplaying kinship) Now the Warden has undertook this monumental task and has created a kinship that is Already Rank 5.

A bold claim esp. since ive found that most kinships, no matter what they say or promise, are all about the same( on any server)....
    Ridduk R14 WL
    Brandywine

Quote Originally Posted by Blackheart-Fury View Post
    A bold claim esp. since ive found that most kinships, no matter what they say or promise, are all about the same( on any server)....
    Ditto!!!!!!!!!!

Sure, there are hundreds of kinships which only make promises but in reality are null. But that does not mean that every kinship is such. I used to play on the Windfola server and after leaving several kinships I came to be recruited in a very good kinship. It is what it says it is, helpful, nice, fun (I could go on) it is The Crusaders. But when I moved to Meneldor I realized there was no kinship NEAR to the standards of The Crusaders. Had The Crusaders exist in Meneldor I would never have created a kinship.
    The Crusaders of Windfola is the kinship which inspires me. It is my model and what I hope my kinship to become one day, “a kinship like no other”.
    So yeah you are right in pointing out my “bold claim” but know this, Not every kinship is worthless don’t lose your trust on kinships. One day hopefully you will find the kinship that is best for you