We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Server Suggestion

Hello all,

After a year off, I've decided to come back. I have many max level characters on my existing server, but want to make sure to pick the right one and start over (if necessary). I grow tired of joining the wrong server in games only to be too late to change it.

I live on the west coast and usually play around 7-10 pm daily. Which non-PVP server would you recommend please? My characters are currently on Firefoot.

Thank you very much.

Hard to say. Not many of the US servers seem to be too active at the moment. Since that will most likely change with HD it'll be hard to say which servers will be active compared to which other ones.

If you want a big server though, you can't go wrong with Brandywine.
    [CENTER][IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v341/tindragon/Base.png[/IMG]
    Steam: Sneakeh Snake[/CENTER]

Quote Originally Posted by TinDragon View Post
    Hard to say. Not many of the US servers seem to be too active at the moment. Since that will most likely change with HD it'll be hard to say which servers will be active compared to which other ones.

If you want a big server though, you can't go wrong with Brandywine.
    Brandywine is the most popular? Any particular reason why?

Quote Originally Posted by Kylerion View Post
    Brandywine is the most popular? Any particular reason why?
    The name, a lot of MMORPG players have latent addiction issues. Just kidding of course.

Brandy is the biggest US server I believe and a lot of people speak positively about it. Landroval is also quite big, but I believe is RP focused so if that is not your deal. Dwarrowdelf is a biggish US server, but there is a lot of apathy going on.

Interesting. How's the community on Brandywine? Easy to find groups? Or is the game still very much solo based?

Quote Originally Posted by Kylerion View Post
    After a year off, I've decided to come back. I have many max level characters on my existing server, but want to make sure to pick the right one and start over (if necessary). I grow tired of joining the wrong server in games only to be too late to change it.

I live on the west coast and usually play around 7-10 pm daily. Which non-PVP server would you recommend please? My characters are currently on Firefoot.
    Most US servers have a good amount of West Coast players who play during those times. Elendilmir has players around the clock (since it's the unofficial Oceana server). Brandywine is thought to be one of the higher population servers. I know that Riddermark often heats up for questing around 7pm pacific (which is sometimes when I need to log off).

Give them a try. Perhaps the best way to tell is to create a character and take them to Bree, and see how busy it is during your usual play times.
    <<Insert clever sig here>>