We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4
    With an average of about 25 tokens per hour, and 1000 tokens to go for tier 3, I'll be farming low level mobs for about 40 more hours. I really hope this droprate is not intended lol.

last day!!!!!!!!
    Last edited by Baritone; Nov 18 2013 at 03:15 AM.
    Bace- R14 Suicidal Minstrel and Kamikaze Karaoke King, Firefoot

Quote Originally Posted by Baritone View Post
    I appreciate this event for the rewards and time-killing aspect before HD. But this has been a very shady event in regards to this whole "recognition" thing as this has been going on for 2 months and we have had no response in the past month as to how this is going to work.
    Yes there was... a while back...
    https://www.lotro.com/forums/showthr...nition-Details

Check that.
    Welcome to Maitenance Mode
    Me: Please Add Draigoch Scales to the Skrimish Camp or Rep Barter Vendors in Dunland We are 30 Levels Past that Content
    Other forum members: You want it... do the content
    Me: Yeah I see your point
    Other forum members: Please add trait points to the store and more valor options so we dont have to run content
    Me: O.o ... Seriously?

And when the Devs make fun of how buggy it is in Bingo that should tell you something
    Peace Love and Tacos

Quote Originally Posted by kickman77 View Post
    Yes there was... a while back...
    https://www.lotro.com/forums/showthr...nition-Details

Check that.
    (Note, your post appears to have been merged back into the thread you linked to.)

The thread still does not answer the fundamental question of 'How many users are going to be recoginized' and 'how will that list of users be tallied'

See my earlier posts in the thread.

Quote Originally Posted by EdgeCase View Post
    1. We're still determining exactly how many names will be on the statue. We're also still determining whether or not the recognition will be a "highest contributors on each server" or "highest contributors globally" thing.

Now that the time for contributions is over, it'd be nice to hear those details which were still in flux so we can have an idea if we should be watching for Turbine to contact us regarding the plaque or not.
    Crell-L85-Champion - Riddermark ; Swego-L85-Burglar ; Kotvi-L95-Runekeeper
    Delego-L85 Hunter ; Stodden-L51-Captain ; Edhul-L61-Loremaster
    Deglorion - SoA XP Disabler

Did I miss the details? Are the statues built?
    The Bounder thing has been over for a week and we've not heard what the deal is.
    Have we just let it go or will there be details coming soon?
    Founding Member of the Vocal Minority....

"Well my days of not taking you seriously are certainly coming to a middle."
    Captain Malcolm Reynolds

two weeks, since event endet and helms deep release...what about some details for the bounder's bounty?
    are the emails sent? the statues build? and the char names printed?

Quote Originally Posted by RohanReiter View Post
    two weeks, since event endet and helms deep release...what about some details for the bounder's bounty?
    are the emails sent? the statues build? and the char names printed?
    The statues have not been built (they can't be until the names/inscriptions are finalized)

I for one would like to know if the emails have been sent, and what the decision is regarding the number of names on the statue turned out to be.

It appears the plaques are going to list individual contributors from the world you happen to be on. Hopefully Turbine will ping our PMs in addition to our emails if this is us!

Best of luck to you all of you!

Quote Originally Posted by Sapience View Post
    Bounders Bounty Update

The Bounders Bounty statue is almost finished! As of Update 12.1 you can now see the statue and the names of the top ten contributing servers. Individual contributors will be added in Update 12.2.
    what about this?
    when will the Bounder’s Bounty Player Recognition come?

what about this?
    when will the Bounder’s Bounty Player Recognition come?
    Last I heard of this was during the first Livestream from Sapience where he said that it would probably come with update 13. He has mentioned a couple of times that they are still working on putting the lists of names together for each server.
    Retired. My LOTRO projects will no longer be maintained.

ok. thx.
    so the e-mails to the players are still out?

ok. thx.
    so the e-mails to the players are still out?
    Sapience didn't say if they had been sent or not, but if they are still compiling the lists, I think it's safe to assume that they haven't been sent yet.
    Retired. My LOTRO projects will no longer be maintained.

thx a lot again.
    i was wondering cause we (germans) dont hear anything from the event since it ended in november.

Now it has been 4+ months since the event ended, and 1+ month since the plaque was put ingame, I still feel there are questions that needs to be answered from Turbines side.

Now that we have passed the 1 month mark on the plaques being put ingame, without it being announced, where is the willingness from Turbine part, to go into a discussion/talk with those of us who feel we dont have the right name on the plaque ?

Why cant we be told what the numbers are for our alts in regards to how many tokens we have donated ? this off course goes along with the first question.

Where is +EdgeCase with an explanation as to why the plaques were made like this, and not as the last rule was given to the players ?
    Quote Originally Posted by Sapience View Post
    While counting these numbers, we’ll combine the totals for all of your characters on a particular server. For example, if you have one character on Firefoot that donated 500 tokens, and another that donated 250, your total for Firefoot will be 750.
    Once we have these totals, we will email the winners to make sure that they want their names on the statue, and to ask which of their character names they would like on the plaque. We’ll only be posting a single character name for each person, as well as what server that character was on.

Why was there no big announcement made when the plaques were put in ?
    Is it because you knew some people would disagree ?
    Was it because you knew you did not applicate the orriginal, and last known rules for it ?[/B]

What is being done to prevent, in my eyes, disasters like this again when you do a similar event ?

And where can we who feel that we should have another character up on the plaque go to complain, and get a responce to our complaint ?
    Last edited by Nodwick; Mar 23 2014 at 07:28 AM.
    Bazzakrak - Champion - Riddermark - LvL 85 - Still looking to get correct name on Bounder token plaque.
    Now also banned from posting on the lotro facebook page.

Quote Originally Posted by Nodwick View Post
    Now it has been 4+ months since the event ended, and 1+ month since the plaque was put ingame, I still feel there are questions that needs to be answered from Turbines side.

Now that we have passed the 1 month mark on the plaques being put ingame, without it being announced, where is the willingness from Turbine part, to go into a discussion/talk with those of us who feel we dont have the right name on the plaque ?

Why cant we be told what the numbers are for our alts in regards to how many tokens we have donated ? this off course goes along with the first question.

Where is +EdgeCase with an explanation as to why the plaques were made like this, and not as the last rule was given to the players ?

Why was there no big announcement made when the plaques were put in ?
    Is it because you knew some people would disagree ?
    Was it because you knew you did not applicate the orriginal, and last known rules for it ?[/B]

What is being done to prevent, in my eyes, disasters like this again when you do a similar event ?

And where can we who feel that we should have another character up on the plaque go to complain, and get a responce to our complaint ?
    Not all the answers you were looking for, but the reason that they came up with a new method is described in this post by Sapience: they discovered (belatedly) that they just couldn't handle the logistics of contacting everyone.

Quote Originally Posted by Annariel View Post
    Not all the answers you were looking for, but the reason that they came up with a new method is described in this post by Sapience: they discovered (belatedly) that they just couldn't handle the logistics of contacting everyone.
    Yes I have read that post, seeing as it was a responce to one of my own.
    And that applies to the terms that they changed it to after the event was over. They themself made it harder by changing it so that people would get more than 1 character on the plaques.
    Would they have stuck with 10 pr server, that would have been 290 people to contact and not 1450 as it is now.
    They themself made the mess, and it seems that the person/people in charge wont step up and clear it, they wont go into a dialogue with those of us who disagree with what alt we have on it.
    In other threads the community have reached out and offered to help figure out who wanted another alt on the plaque and who has satisfied with what they had, but they have not been willing to accept this help it seems.

What I am trying to get at, had they stuck with what was originally announced, and perhaps kept up with the original thread and given out information on how it was supposed to be put on the plaque before the event ended, then much of all this could have been avoided. And now that this is how it is, they should really step up and admit that it did not go as planned, and then accept that it will take some time to get it done right.
    Because it is these things that give out bad press, and bad press is harder to get rid off than good press.
    Bazzakrak - Champion - Riddermark - LvL 85 - Still looking to get correct name on Bounder token plaque.
    Now also banned from posting on the lotro facebook page.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4