We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Results 26 to 50 of 50
  1. #26
    Quote Originally Posted by Lerine View Post
    I never said i wanted you to leave ettens, so don't lie please.
    You and everyone else is free to come to ettens, and hopefully more will.
    I just wanted you to leave grams so that the creeps might have come out for open battles sooner.

    Not sure i understood you "watching other die" comment correctly.
    But since you are so fond of living in the past i do remember you standing aside with a raid and watching even your kinmates die.

    And btw. My comments here are mine and mine alone.
    Not my kin's. ( so blame me, not the kin. Thank you )
    If u meant grams and not moors it's misunderstood although u have to know that your group with 4 minies and 1-2 capies made the creeps to hug on Grams.. Our group was able to ''give kills'' anytime so it was impossible for us to camp Grams alone

    When u wrote on freeps OOC about our group camping we were inside troll cave for 10mins already without fighting and we were trying to arrange a balanced fight with the craid until they manage to get some more numbers so as to fight all together at the same place

    It's not only you Lerine.. + Morva wrote on foroums that I want to feed low freeps to creeps + Leis wrote 1st about our ''switchsiders'' camping group and shame about hate between freeps while u start to write about me without even have written anything about you because I don't really care anymore (see my 1st post after event)


    I amar prestar aen.. ''the world has changed..''

  2. #27
    Quote Originally Posted by Kromachine View Post
    im so true sometimes and i feeling like a pro psychic

    anyway,if want a more clear image about some freeps,go back at past,think,read and learn something,and maybe you find why someppl are dissapointed for ww moors m8s.

    haras say he stay away after 1creeps wipe.13 rank and where is his experience about numbers? so you gank from back with your small grup after leicho like a pro tactic feel and wipe 20 ppl(dont know how many creeps was,i was on solo atm).

    the problem mighty haras(rank 13,olf officer of myrmidones fail transfer and ww in commer again from eldar,old officer of doh and lonely blademaster atm), isnt what are you doing or how you play.the nickname chicken runner isnt born from me for exable.im sure freeps have 1 for me too,or maybe not

    it is because some ppl says thigns here to give a nicely or and angel profile,and in the game play like a gold farmer,who spend any risk to take 1 point and dont give nothing back.

    i never see leicho who is a in game enemy for me at moors,to say,ok i try balance fights,ok i come with 12 ppl only,ok i dont come with 20 heals and rks,ok i dont hug lug.

    in a battlefield you do free anything you want!this is the feel of war.

    but freeps,if want fun,play free,without rules,spy's and anything who is dirty leech in a game to see if we got more fun.

    i dont mind what side is better from the other,or what side has better players.we are here to spend time for pvp and fun.think this is not happend from creeps side.


    Krom rank3
    Krom (all of the titles u have written about me were clearly my choices althought u have the same titles too without being your choices) + I think u have a ban character title for exploiting an instance (about Eldar go ask high rank freeps about me)

    When u were playing freep u used to stand on exploit pillars at stab and wtab so as not to be jumped from wargs and u used to say the worst things about creeps (some of them are still playing). Now u pretend to be their supporter because as ''lonely blademaster '' u weren't able to stand on freep side..

    My tab has 3250 deaths so what u are saying about not giving points is just a joke


    I amar prestar aen.. ''the world has changed..''

  3. #28
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    greece/Preveza
    Posts
    267
    Quote Originally Posted by jivius View Post
    Krom (all of the titles u have written about me were clearly my choices althought u have the same titles too without being your choices) + I think u have a ban character title for exploiting an instance (about Eldar go ask high rank freeps about me)

    When u were playing freep u used to stand on exploit pillars at stab and wtab so as not to be jumped from wargs and u used to say the worst things about creeps (some of them are still playing). Now u pretend to be their supporter because as ''lonely blademaster '' u weren't able to stand on freep side..

    My tab has 3250 deaths so what u are saying about not giving points is just a joke

    hmmm from where i have the same titles like you?are you kidding me?of course you make your choise ,this is the point.my ban isnt from my choise.is a story who was 2 years before you learn what lotro is.if want more info read forums and dont try to troll me

    i speak for things who i know,and not for something who i hear.

    you speak for expoid pillars?what expoid?if i can use something to defend my self of course i use that.and i never read something on forums about me or my game play,for expoid rules or where need to fight.

    haras,moors is a battlefield.feel that,and not tell us what is fair or not.

    and of course i speak bad for creeps,i was freep about 5 years,what is this means?i blame someone creep personality?dont think so.like past i say,i wear pants m8,and i respect the ppl who play with me.i respect you too because your opinions always go to something bad vs me.and like at my job says,your enemy is the best ally .

    krom rank3
    Krom Of Laurelin.

  4. #29
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    greece/Preveza
    Posts
    267
    Quote Originally Posted by jivius View Post
    Krom (all of the titles u have written about me were clearly my choices althought u have the same titles too without being your choices) + I think u have a ban character title for exploiting an instance (about Eldar go ask high rank freeps about me)

    When u were playing freep u used to stand on exploit pillars at stab and wtab so as not to be jumped from wargs and u used to say the worst things about creeps (some of them are still playing). Now u pretend to be their supporter because as ''lonely blademaster '' u weren't able to stand on freep side..

    My tab has 3250 deaths so what u are saying about not giving points is just a joke
    and because you try to compare titles and moves let me see on ww my moves and rest yours.

    1.krom lvl 1 guardian.
    2.creator and founder of Myrmidones
    3.long story ,with honour and nice parts.
    4.krom stop the game for about 6 months and pass leader to the poll winner verminaard.
    5.returned back ,see what happend,try to fix some things (some lol), and leave of course because vermi and his officer dont want my lead back.
    6.leader of poor Beer Academy and keep going ,with hounour and fun against none.
    7.leader of freeps for long time with galantrien.if you find on forums something for me you are free to post it of course
    8.and now a BA who sometimes lead,or just play at moors.if you find something on forums about me and my gameplay you are free to post it again too

    1.hars lvl 1 champ.
    2.member of myrmidones
    3.long story ,with honour and nice parts.
    4.promote to officer myrmidones from verminaard
    5.after kroms leave and 1 month later you take with the others officer the choise to transfer to eldar and leave the rest of you kin back.
    6.after your transfer you leave again the ppl who transfer at eldar and come back to ww
    7.haras of ww
    8.recruit and member of doh.
    9.got promote to officer in doh.
    10.haras ,solo bladedancer
    11.most times lead freeps,if im wrong my sorry.

    yes i see haras.we got the same tittles

    for this i say,old officer of myrmidones,fail transferman,olf officer of doh and solo bladedancer now

    for me? krom the ? feel free i have time for chat
    Krom Of Laurelin.

  5. #30
    Quote Originally Posted by Kromachine View Post
    hmmm from where i have the same titles like you?are you kidding me?of course you make your choise ,this is the point.my ban isnt from my choise.is a story who was 2 years before you learn what lotro is.if want more info read forums and dont try to troll me

    i speak for things who i know,and not for something who i hear.

    you speak for expoid pillars?what expoid?if i can use something to defend my self of course i use that.and i never read something on forums about me or my game play,for expoid rules or where need to fight.

    haras,moors is a battlefield.feel that,and not tell us what is fair or not.

    and of course i speak bad for creeps,i was freep about 5 years,what is this means?i blame someone creep personality?dont think so.like past i say,i wear pants m8,and i respect the ppl who play with me.i respect you too because your opinions always go to something bad vs me.and like at my job says,your enemy is the best ally .

    krom rank3
    U were old officer of Myrmidones + other kinships too, u transfer Galantrien to eldar and back on Withy in small period too + u played your creep as ''lone rider'' without tribe too
    (U accuse me for using sprint while u used to stay on places that u could hit melee creeps while melee creeps weren't able to climb and hit u (how chicken stance is that?)

    I have felt that Moors is battlefield more than most of Withy although if we don't have some standards from battlefield will be transformed to (pve/clubbing/exploit) zone because there won't be any battles..

    You imagine enemies.. I have never written first anything vs U on foroums except from answers to your posts..
    Last edited by jivius; Sep 24 2013 at 05:08 AM.


    I amar prestar aen.. ''the world has changed..''

  6. #31
    Quote Originally Posted by Kromachine View Post
    and because you try to compare titles and moves let me see on ww my moves and rest yours.

    1.krom lvl 1 guardian.
    2.creator and founder of Myrmidones
    3.long story ,with honour and nice parts.
    4.krom stop the game for about 6 months and pass leader to the poll winner verminaard.
    5.returned back ,see what happend,try to fix some things (some lol), and leave of course because vermi and his officer dont want my lead back.
    6.leader of poor Beer Academy and keep going ,with hounour and fun against none.
    7.leader of freeps for long time with galantrien.if you find on forums something for me you are free to post it of course
    8.and now a BA who sometimes lead,or just play at moors.if you find something on forums about me and my gameplay you are free to post it again too

    1.hars lvl 1 champ.
    2.member of myrmidones
    3.long story ,with honour and nice parts.
    4.promote to officer myrmidones from verminaard
    5.after kroms leave and 1 month later you take with the others officer the choise to transfer to eldar and leave the rest of you kin back.
    6.after your transfer you leave again the ppl who transfer at eldar and come back to ww
    7.haras of ww
    8.recruit and member of doh.
    9.got promote to officer in doh.
    10.haras ,solo bladedancer
    11.most times lead freeps,if im wrong my sorry.

    yes i see haras.we got the same tittles

    for this i say,old officer of myrmidones,fail transferman,olf officer of doh and solo bladedancer now

    for me? krom the ? feel free i have time for chat
    Do u think that anyone cares about your lotro cv except u?

    lol One of the funniest posts ever!


    I amar prestar aen.. ''the world has changed..''

  7. #32
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    greece/Preveza
    Posts
    267
    Quote Originally Posted by jivius View Post
    U were old officer of Myrmidones + other kinships too, u transfer Galantrien to eldar and back on Withy in small period too + u played your creep as ''lone rider'' without tribe too
    (U accuse me for using sprint while u used to stay on places that u could hit melee creeps while melee creeps weren't able to climb and hit u (how chicken stance is that?)

    I have felt that Moors is battlefield more than most of Withy although if we don't have some standards from battlefield will be transformed to pve zone because there won't be any battles..

    You imagine enemies.. I have never written first anything vs U on foroums except from answers to your posts..

    1.i was old officer of myrmidones 1 week after my come back.and i was because i was the founder and nothind else.(fail)
    2.i never was in other kin here except myrmidones and beer academy.(fail)
    3.galantrien is 1 of my many alts,she transfered to eldar because i have to many friends there after 4 years game play there,and of course i transfered again to her home ww with tsoxatzopoulos my another burg alt.but all that was done only alone (fail)
    4.i play with creep alone for the creeps who dont know who i am,and give them time to respect me and learn me after my choise to stop to play freep and start creep.(fail)
    5.(U accuse me for using sprint while u used to stay on places that u could hit melee creeps while melee creeps weren't able to climb and hit u (how chicken stance is that?) so you got a cammera?or someone told you?nicely for you to know what i say at craids or to ooc of creeps. i can tell everything want for the other side from my side.if you have problem with that do a report.then silence (fail)

    krom rank 3
    Krom Of Laurelin.

  8. #33
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    greece/Preveza
    Posts
    267
    Quote Originally Posted by jivius View Post
    Do u think that anyone cares about your lotro cv except u?

    lol One of the funniest posts ever!
    of course not,i dont post for that .this is the problem.you see only your way.
    i give to the ppl to see who is haras from another side and not from my side.
    if you think im lair tell it.

    dont know if is fun or not,but is true

    and i dont have something to hide about me.

    you say i have the same titles with you and more for you.
    i show to the ppl and just answer to your post.

    so you dont know something clearly about me but you trol?

    haras,lotro inst only moors.need to read or look around.
    Krom Of Laurelin.

  9. #34
    Quote Originally Posted by Kromachine View Post
    of course not,i dont post for that .this is the problem.you see only your way.
    i give to the ppl to see who is haras from another side and not from my side.
    if you think im lair tell it.

    dont know if is fun or not,but is true

    and i dont have something to hide about me.

    you say i have the same titles with you and more for you.
    i show to the ppl and just answer to your post.

    so you dont know something clearly about me but you trol?

    haras,lotro inst only moors.need to read or look around.
    Don't care about your titles Krom because I don't care about u anyway..

    Think none does and all laugh with those titles.. (personally I still laugh )

    I just quote on the titles (old officer, transfer from eldar, lone runner) u put in me first.

    I m almost every day on withy moors last 2 years so pvpers have their view (good or bad) about me anyway
    Last edited by jivius; Sep 24 2013 at 05:43 AM.


    I amar prestar aen.. ''the world has changed..''

  10. #35
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    greece/Preveza
    Posts
    267
    Quote Originally Posted by jivius View Post
    Don't care about your titles Krom because I don't care about u anyway..

    Think none does and all laugh with those titles.. (personally I still laugh )

    I just quote on the titles (old officer, transfer from eldar, lone runner) u put in me first.

    I m almost every day on withy moors last 2 years so pvpers have their view (good or bad) about me anyway

    if you dont care,dont speak about titles.
    basicaly you dont care for anyone here this is my opinion,and that who can ? understand.if you care for ppl,kins,company and more ,you do would make decent movement, and not such a development have shown whether cared for someone or not.

    and im happy if ppl laugh with my posts
    Krom Of Laurelin.

  11. #36
    Quote Originally Posted by Kromachine View Post
    if you dont care,dont speak about titles.
    basicaly you dont care for anyone here this is my opinion,and that who can ? understand.if you care for ppl,kins,company and more ,you do would make decent movement, and not such a development have shown whether cared for someone or not.

    and im happy if ppl laugh with my posts
    You put me titles 1st on my name.. Do u except from me not to answer?

    If u are getting hard on english ask from someone to translate before u write anything because I m tired to write the same things..


    I amar prestar aen.. ''the world has changed..''

  12. #37
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    greece/Preveza
    Posts
    267
    Quote Originally Posted by jivius View Post
    Krom (all of the titles u have written about me were clearly my choices althought u have the same titles too without being your choices) + I think u have a ban character title for exploiting an instance (about Eldar go ask high rank freeps about me)

    When u were playing freep u used to stand on exploit pillars at stab and wtab so as not to be jumped from wargs and u used to say the worst things about creeps (some of them are still playing). Now u pretend to be their supporter because as ''lonely blademaster '' u weren't able to stand on freep side..

    My tab has 3250 deaths so what u are saying about not giving points is just a joke

    i dont speak for titles,you speak for titles

    no need english to give the point what i mean,and im not kid you speak first,you hit me,i show you what i do,bla bla bla .

    got kids to real life to and i can compare your words with them at your post lol.

    im not here to speak with you only,like i said before.i say somethind who is not true and im lair?yes or not?

    if not you just troll me and answer with no points to me.

    silence then and give more clear answers plz.

    i answer to you because you speak for creeps here.so i speak to you.

    go afk now,i cook chicken soup,with chicken from my village

    safe travels old officer of myrmidones,fail transferman,old officer of doh and solo rank 13 bladedancer
    Krom Of Laurelin.

  13. #38
    Quote Originally Posted by Kromachine View Post
    i dont speak for titles,you speak for titles

    no need english to give the point what i mean,and im not kid you speak first,you hit me,i show you what i do,bla bla bla .

    got kids to real life to and i can compare your words with them at your post lol.

    im not here to speak with you only,like i said before.i say somethind who is not true and im lair?yes or not?

    if not you just troll me and answer with no points to me.

    silence then and give more clear answers plz.

    i answer to you because you speak for creeps here.so i speak to you.

    go afk now,i cook chicken soup,with chicken from my village

    safe travels old officer of myrmidones,fail transferman,old officer of doh and solo rank 13 bladedancer
    I m really getting hard to understand u.. u say u don't put titles and again u use the same one that can be quite used for u too (old officer of Myrmidones, fail Galantrien Eldar transfer, lone 7 year-freep who gone on creep side to hide)

    Go now to eat your soup..


    I amar prestar aen.. ''the world has changed..''

  14. #39
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    greece/Preveza
    Posts
    267
    Quote Originally Posted by jivius View Post
    I m really getting hard to understand u.. u say u don't put titles and again u use the same one that can be quite used for u too (old officer of Myrmidones, fail Galantrien Eldar transfer, lone 7 year-freep who gone on creep side to hide)

    Go now to eat your soup..
    Quote Originally Posted by Kromachine View Post
    im so true sometimes and i feeling like a pro psychic

    anyway,if want a more clear image about some freeps,go back at past,think,read and learn something,and maybe you find why someppl are dissapointed for ww moors m8s.

    haras say he stay away after 1creeps wipe.13 rank and where is his experience about numbers? so you gank from back with your small grup after leicho like a pro tactic feel and wipe 20 ppl(dont know how many creeps was,i was on solo atm).

    the problem mighty haras(rank 13,olf officer of myrmidones fail transfer and ww in commer again from eldar,old officer of doh and lonely blademaster atm), isnt what are you doing or how you play.the nickname chicken runner isnt born from me for exable.im sure freeps have 1 for me too,or maybe not

    it is because some ppl says thigns here to give a nicely or and angel profile,and in the game play like a gold farmer,who spend any risk to take 1 point and dont give nothing back.

    i never see leicho who is a in game enemy for me at moors,to say,ok i try balance fights,ok i come with 12 ppl only,ok i dont come with 20 heals and rks,ok i dont hug lug.

    in a battlefield you do free anything you want!this is the feel of war.

    but freeps,if want fun,play free,without rules,spy's and anything who is dirty leech in a game to see if we got more fun.

    i dont mind what side is better from the other,or what side has better players.we are here to spend time for pvp and fun.think this is not happend from creeps side.


    Krom rank3
    Krom (all of the titles u have written about me were clearly my choices althought u have the same titles too without being your choices) + I think u have a ban character title for exploiting an instance (about Eldar go ask high rank freeps about me)

    When u were playing freep u used to stand on exploit pillars at stab and wtab so as not to be jumped from wargs and u used to say the worst things about creeps (some of them are still playing). Now u pretend to be their supporter because as ''lonely blademaster '' u weren't able to stand on freep side..

    My tab has 3250 deaths so what u are saying about not giving points is just a joke


    ---------------------------------------
    i dont see the word title at my post.only that (rank 13,olf officer of myrmidones fail transfer and ww in commer again from eldar,old officer of doh and lonely blademaster atm).i think this is your profile and not titles.the word titles come here from you.lol i feel like a speak with a 6 years old kid. Krom (all of the titles u have written about me were clearly my choices althought u have the same titles too without being your choices) + I think u have a ban character title for exploiting an instance (about Eldar go ask high rank freeps about me)

    1.i wasnt offficer of myrmidones.i think i tell this already.lol.i was the leader and founder.i know you have complex with me because i speak always true and clearly.(fail)
    2.as i said my transfer was for firends.so is fail my transfer who do it alone to help mouzomir my friend to eldar?was your leader at eldar for the time who you are there with the rest who take there with transfers.and why was fail?haras,you got brains in your head?i think you got problem really.you compare ppl very easy with no points.
    3.lone 7 year-freep who gone on creep side to hide. lone who me?are you talking to me?you know 7 years,none left my company in that game.and from who i supose to run to hide?from you?

    haras,you have something to say to me really?why try to trooll ppl?you think the ppl who read everything here is idiots?

    maybe you need to take a break from forums,because you know me,every time who you talk for creeps like a freep angel,you need to w8 my replys.im creep too atm.

    and i say go to cook and not to eat.omg .

    anyway,we give another 1 show to the server who are you and who i am.
    Krom Of Laurelin.

  15. #40
    Quote Originally Posted by Kromachine View Post
    im so true sometimes and i feeling like a pro psychic

    anyway,if want a more clear image about some freeps,go back at past,think,read and learn something,and maybe you find why someppl are dissapointed for ww moors m8s.

    haras say he stay away after 1creeps wipe.13 rank and where is his experience about numbers? so you gank from back with your small grup after leicho like a pro tactic feel and wipe 20 ppl(dont know how many creeps was,i was on solo atm).

    the problem mighty haras(rank 13,olf officer of myrmidones fail transfer and ww in commer again from eldar,old officer of doh and lonely blademaster atm), isnt what are you doing or how you play.the nickname chicken runner isnt born from me for exable.im sure freeps have 1 for me too,or maybe not

    it is because some ppl says thigns here to give a nicely or and angel profile,and in the game play like a gold farmer,who spend any risk to take 1 point and dont give nothing back.

    i never see leicho who is a in game enemy for me at moors,to say,ok i try balance fights,ok i come with 12 ppl only,ok i dont come with 20 heals and rks,ok i dont hug lug.

    in a battlefield you do free anything you want!this is the feel of war.

    but freeps,if want fun,play free,without rules,spy's and anything who is dirty leech in a game to see if we got more fun.

    i dont mind what side is better from the other,or what side has better players.we are here to spend time for pvp and fun.think this is not happend from creeps side.


    Krom rank3

    A bit late for the quote but w/e!

    You are right in a few things Krom. Everyone is free to play the way he/she wants to play in an open world PvP area.

    In the end everyone tries to be as successful as possible in PvP. That doesn't differ from PvE.
    And yes, there are people behind the creep side. People that kill you with a smile on their faces while getting points if they have a chance to do so. Ofc it shouldn't be absolutly impossible for a side to get any points, but I still don't understand some people that think I am willing to give any points freely. Do something for it!

    What I heard and saw about some creeps in their raids is:
    - following personal vendettas, so going on a target that is almost impossible to kill first (as Rat)
    - Not following Rat at all cause you want to kill someone special (also anger issues?)
    - Not staying united as a group (Whenever I pull back, why do you think I do that? Yes, cause you split up and get killed one by one)
    - Warleaders who rather do dps instead of healing the #### out of us
    - Lossing your own healers, cause you charge into a keep like a wild animal

    If creeps would fix a few of these issues they could be way more successful. The Germans are actually mostly following these rules. And they fight whenever and whereever they can.

    Which brings me to the next issue of the creep side on this server:
    Most of you have maps. There is also your save way and the way to isendeep which is mostly uncovered by freeps.
    If you don't want Luga backdoor fights, just move away and roam the map like any creep raid does on any other server. Same thing a freep raid would do, but even if I don't want to fight at Luga backdoor, Luga hill, I am almost forced to go there, cause i can't expect action anywhere else atm.
    Another disadvantage of creeps just running up that hill is that any freep group knows about that. Atm we mostly have 3 groups of freeps. Haras with 6/12 freeps, Dunedains with 6/12 people and me with, agreed, mostly 12 people. So you have to mess with 3 groups at the same time.

    If you would roam the map and run circles in certain areas while having your wargs spot the map and stay on the different groups the chances to run into 2 groups at the same time are not as big. Roaming the map would actually also help to improve the action on freep side. Getting killed a few times by a creep raid with your 12 or 6 would force you to ask another group to join up.

    Up to now freep decreased their numbers in one raid, but have several raids now. Use that to your advantage and not to your disadvantage.


    To summarise my post to creeps:

    Don't wait for any freep to help you, help yourself! In the end that will be the only way to go for you.




    P.S. Krom, I respect almost anyone on this server. Especially people on creep side. Some are able to give extremely good fights and show their skills. You can be proud to be one of those.

    P.S.S. Lutzi, I was watching you and your actions as well. Don't call me out if you camp the way from graveyard back to battle with a few friends to kill low ranks. You are not better by one bit. Do I hate you for it? No, cause its open world PvP. Its my responsibility as a raid leader to protect everyone in my raid. Not yours not to kill them somewhere. Its about people agreed. And last time I checked people have brains. Use them, find tactics and kill us.

    P.S.S.S. Will I be back at HD? Ofc I will be. Solo or with those friends who ask me for an invite again. I do not care. I play Mmos cause of PvP and I create my action myself. Im alone and you have a craid? Well I will be careful as hell and find some solo questers. We will both have a raid but your stronger? I use the area to protect my people and myself.
    Last edited by Leisch; Sep 24 2013 at 07:40 AM.

  16. #41
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    greece/Preveza
    Posts
    267
    Quote Originally Posted by Leisch View Post
    A bit late for the quote but w/e!

    You are right in a few things Krom. Everyone is free to play the way he/she wants to play in an open world PvP area.

    In the end everyone tries to be as successful as possible in PvP. That doesn't differ from PvE.
    And yes, there are people behind the creep side. People that kill you with a smile on their faces while getting points if they have a chance to do so. Ofc it shouldn't be absolutly impossible for a side to get any points, but I still don't understand some people that think I am willing to give any points freely. Do something for it!

    What I heard and saw about some creeps in their raids is:
    - following personal vendettas, so going on a target that is almost impossible to kill first (as Rat)
    - Not following Rat at all cause you want to kill someone special (also anger issues?)
    - Not staying united as a group (Whenever I pull back, why do you think I do that? Yes, cause you split up and get killed one by one)
    - Warleaders who rather do dps instead of healing the #### out of us
    - Lossing your own healers, cause you charge into a keep like a wild animal

    If creeps would fix a few of these issues they could be way more successful. The Germans are actually mostly following these rules. And they fight whenever and whereever they can.

    Which brings me to the next issue of the creep side on this server:
    Most of you have maps. There is also your save way and the way to isendeep which is mostly uncovered by freeps.
    If you don't want Luga backdoor fights, just move away and roam the map like any creep raid does on any other server. Same thing a freep raid would do, but even if I don't want to fight at Luga backdoor, Luga hill, I am almost forced to go there, cause i can't expect action anywhere else atm.
    Another disadvantage of creeps just running up that hill is that any freep group knows about that. Atm we mostly have 3 groups of freeps. Haras with 6/12 freeps, Dunedains with 6/12 people and me with, agreed, mostly 12 people. So you have to mess with 3 groups at the same time.

    If you would roam the map and run circles in certain areas while having your wargs spot the map and stay on the different groups the chances to run into 2 groups at the same time are not as big. Roaming the map would actually also help to improve the action on freep side. Getting killed a few times by a creep raid with your 12 or 6 would force you to ask another group to join up.

    Up to now freep decreased their numbers in one raid, but have several raids now. Use that to your advantage and not to your disadvantage.


    To summarise my post to creeps:

    Don't wait for any freep to help you, help yourself! In the end that will be the only way to go for you.




    P.S. Krom, I respect almost anyone on this server. Especially people on creep side. Some are able to give extremely good fights and show their skills. You can be proud to be one of those.

    P.S.S. Lutzi, I was watching you and your actions as well. Don't call me out if you camp the way from graveyard back to battle with a few friends to kill low ranks. You are not better by one bit. Do I hate you for it? No, cause its open world PvP. Its my responsibility as a raid leader to protect everyone in my raid. Not yours not to kill them somewhere. Its about people agreed. And last time I checked people have brains. Use them, find tactics and kill us.

    P.S.S.S. Will I be back at HD? Ofc I will be. Solo or with those friends who ask me for an invite again. I do not care. I play Mmos cause of PvP and I create my action myself. Im alone and you have a craid? Well I will be careful as hell and find some solo questers. We will both have a raid but your stronger? I use the area to protect my people and myself.

    i know leich,i have play both sides too long time.
    but that
    What I heard and saw about some creeps in their raids is:
    - following personal vendettas, so going on a target that is almost impossible to kill first (as Rat)
    - Not following Rat at all cause you want to kill someone special (also anger issues?)
    - Not staying united as a group (Whenever I pull back, why do you think I do that? Yes, cause you split up and get killed one by one)
    - Warleaders who rather do dps instead of healing the #### out of us
    - Lossing your own healers, cause you charge into a keep like a wild animal


    isnt if some ppl lead the creeps like me kami and luts,beoluk and rest.of course some ppl have personal vendeta,but isnt a point if want to kill him first and got a wipe for 1 ppl.
    we try to manage and change tactics all the time
    but guys you need to relax a bit i think. freeps log on creepsa nd just say on ooc,hello,i got 9k points today im so happy.
    and creeps who was from start untill the end of the event was not from more 4-5k,

    and btw if someone has personal vendetas like leich says for me,log your freep,go to galtrevs arena and do fights all the day :P
    Krom Of Laurelin.

  17. #42
    Quote Originally Posted by Kromachine View Post
    i know leich,i have play both sides too long time.
    but that
    What I heard and saw about some creeps in their raids is:
    - following personal vendettas, so going on a target that is almost impossible to kill first (as Rat)
    - Not following Rat at all cause you want to kill someone special (also anger issues?)
    - Not staying united as a group (Whenever I pull back, why do you think I do that? Yes, cause you split up and get killed one by one)
    - Warleaders who rather do dps instead of healing the #### out of us
    - Lossing your own healers, cause you charge into a keep like a wild animal


    isnt if some ppl lead the creeps like me kami and luts,beoluk and rest.of course some ppl have personal vendeta,but isnt a point if want to kill him first and got a wipe for 1 ppl.
    we try to manage and change tactics all the time
    but guys you need to relax a bit i think. freeps log on creepsa nd just say on ooc,hello,i got 9k points today im so happy.
    and creeps who was from start untill the end of the event was not from more 4-5k,

    and btw if someone has personal vendetas like leich says for me,log your freep,go to galtrevs arena and do fights all the day :P

    I agreed with you and the PS is yours. the rest isn't about you at all dude!^^

    And sadly it happens...Although it got way better already!

  18. #43
    Quote Originally Posted by Kromachine View Post
    i dont see the word title at my post.only that (rank 13,olf officer of myrmidones fail transfer and ww in commer again from eldar,old officer of doh and lonely blademaster atm).i think this is your profile and not titles.the word titles come here from you.lol i feel like a speak with a 6 years old kid. Krom (all of the titles u have written about me were clearly my choices althought u have the same titles too without being your choices) + I think u have a ban character title for exploiting an instance (about Eldar go ask high rank freeps about me)
    You play with words and miss the point.. change word ''title'' if u don't like it and put ''profile'' if u want to

    1. You were old officer of Myrmidones: TRUE FACT
    2. You transfered one char on Eldar and brought him back in some days: TRUE FACT
    3. You were around on creep without tribe when u weren't able to play your ''legendary 7- year chars'' on withy's freep side: TRUE FACT

    The rest of u are so as to create wrong impressions..

    As long as u write about me u ll get an aswer if there's the need so don't provoke and then ask to take a break from foroums

    Now go cook your soup
    Last edited by jivius; Sep 24 2013 at 08:08 AM.


    I amar prestar aen.. ''the world has changed..''

  19. #44
    Quote Originally Posted by Kromachine View Post
    the nickname chicken runner isnt born from me for exable.im sure freeps have 1 for me too,or maybe not
    Nope..none takes you seriously in freepside to bother about putting a nickname to you..I would really like to anwear to you about all these bs you tell but you are a waste of time anyway so i wont..

    EXTRA..To see that i care about creepside getting better so we can have more balanced fights on withy..A tip from a less than 2 years old nab lotro player to a 7 years old pro lotro player...MT doenst work against tactical classes!!!!..Just saying cause i saw you pop it when i found you questing and you started to run at first sight ofc...Oh and plz dont tell me that you used it for the 1 hobbit you had on you cause you killed it anyway until i caught you..

    See yaaaaa
    Imilhir...Rank 13 RK

  20. #45
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    greece/Preveza
    Posts
    267
    Quote Originally Posted by jivius View Post
    You play with words and miss the point.. change word ''title'' if u don't like it and put ''profile'' if u want to

    1. You were old officer of Myrmidones: TRUE FACT
    2. You transfered one char on Eldar and brought him back in some days: TRUE FACT
    3. You were around on creep without tribe when u weren't able to play your ''legendary 7- year chars'' on withy's freep side: TRUE FACT

    The rest of u are so as to create wrong impressions..

    As long as u write about me u ll get an aswer if there's the need so don't provoke and then ask to take a break from foroums

    Now go cook your soup

    1.i was officer from verminaard all the time who was offline.are you stupid haras?what you try to show?:P ok ok,i demoted to memper my self before leave.you know that?or you was busy on moors?(fail)
    2.i transfer to eldar 1 of my alt to help old kinies,i dont transfer for moors action.many ppl know that too.want to say ppl from eldar to post here too ,to show if im lair mr torller? (fail)
    3.my legendary freep?excuse me but my legendary freep only this year,do 2 world records.you know that mr haras?1 is 3man bells of dale on t2,and the sec was sg challenge mode from the first day.
    dont know if means something that or no,but my kin and my company that was enable to do.the raids is for kin with ppl.

    you know some ppl like me we try to promote our small server?

    haras,i say it again.you are the only 1 greek player in the server,who split any greek away from you,and your old kin.this is your complex with me.i have do to many things for greeks in the server and you just nothing.for this your complex is impa.and btw ,you got the time at past to learn for me some thing about the game,or how you need to respect ppl but you take your choise with the rest.isnt my fault.i have all the time to speak here dont worry,my legendary toon is at bree.

    you know some ppl like me we try to promote our small server?

    you think your champ is more legendary from my toons?i think haras your complex is epic with me

    haras,you look only your self.tis is the true.dont mind what you say,i dont troll,i know that who everyone know here.old and new.you just troll me.

    if you look and respect your company or the players who you play at past,why leave them 2 times?why make transfer and come back?this moves is normal?
    you know all your old kinies at eldar play alone ,on different kins only except pandalf lol? you think i dont know why you come here,i can speak with lome anytime.

    haras. you are so lol.
    Krom Of Laurelin.

  21. #46
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    greece/Preveza
    Posts
    267
    Quote Originally Posted by Aelarare View Post
    Nope..none takes you seriously in freepside to bother about putting a nickname to you..I would really like to anwear to you about all these bs you tell but you are a waste of time anyway so i wont..

    EXTRA..To see that i care about creepside getting better so we can have more balanced fights on withy..A tip from a less than 2 years old nab lotro player to a 7 years old pro lotro player...MT doenst work against tactical classes!!!!..Just saying cause i saw you pop it when i found you questing and you started to run at first sight ofc...Oh and plz dont tell me that you used it for the 1 hobbit you had on you cause you killed it anyway until i caught you..

    See yaaaaa
    you are the second officer from myrmidones who transfer and come back here with haras ya?
    imil the game has 6 years.on was the beta and btw i know my skill very good dont worry about me.
    Last edited by Kromachine; Sep 25 2013 at 04:16 PM.
    Krom Of Laurelin.

  22. #47
    Quote Originally Posted by Kromachine View Post
    1.i was officer from verminaard all the time who was offline.are you stupid haras?what you try to show?:P ok ok,i demoted to memper my self before leave.you know that?or you was busy on moors?(fail)
    2.i transfer to eldar 1 of my alt to help old kinies,i dont transfer for moors action.many ppl know that too.want to say ppl from eldar to post here too ,to show if im lair mr torller? (fail)
    3.my legendary freep?excuse me but my legendary freep only this year,do 2 world records.you know that mr haras?1 is 3man bells of dale on t2,and the sec was sg challenge mode from the first day.
    dont know if means something that or no,but my kin and my company that was enable to do.the raids is for kin with ppl.

    you know some ppl like me we try to promote our small server?

    haras,i say it again.you are the only 1 greek player in the server,who split any greek away from you,and your old kin.this is your complex with me.i have do to many things for greeks in the server and you just nothing.for this your complex is impa.and btw ,you got the time at past to learn for me some thing about the game,or how you need to respect ppl but you take your choise with the rest.isnt my fault.i have all the time to speak here dont worry,my legendary toon is at bree.

    you know some ppl like me we try to promote our small server?

    you think your champ is more legendary from my toons?i think haras your complex is epic with me

    haras,you look only your self.tis is the true.dont mind what you say,i dont troll,i know that who everyone know here.old and new.you just troll me.

    if you look and respect your company or the players who you play at past,why leave them 2 times?why make transfer and come back?this moves is normal?
    you know all your old kinies at eldar play alone ,on different kins only except pandalf lol? you think i dont know why you come here,i can speak with lome anytime.

    haras. you are so lol.
    Gratz promoter!

    Bring your promotion group on Moors to promote us a little bit more.. lol!

    OOPS sorry this is a pvp thread!


    I amar prestar aen.. ''the world has changed..''

  23. #48
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    greece/Preveza
    Posts
    267
    Quote Originally Posted by jivius View Post
    Gratz promoter!

    Bring your promotion group on Moors to promote us a little bit more.. lol!

    OOPS sorry this is a pvp thread!
    of course,that i do with rest .you think to much to give that answer ?lol
    Krom Of Laurelin.

  24. #49
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Prague, Czech Republic
    Posts
    315
    You left DoH Haras ?... o_O

    Well nice xD Leischo with Plog run the place now anyway (Morth's picture hahaha)
    [URL=http://s1360.photobucket.com/user/phx4everCZ/media/staenyacute%20soubor_zps6e4l16tx.jpg.html][IMG]http://i1360.photobucket.com/albums/r660/phx4everCZ/staenyacute%20soubor_zps6e4l16tx.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

  25. #50
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Dublin, Ireland
    Posts
    289
    Heyas

    Good to hear that action is still going on. Great idea with another and perhaps not the last Sunday PvMP Event on Withywindle .

    *waves from China*

    Cya soon

    Ash
    Ashdurbuk (RVR) R11 / Grachuk (WL) R8

    " Playing creep is the only difficult challenge in lotro ".
    [url]http://khaosrogues.guildlaunch.com/[/url]

 

 
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

This form's session has expired. You need to reload the page.

Reload