We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Unhappy "'No subscription for LOTRO found"

Hello everyone,

Some time ago I was trying Lotro for free and even put some money for armour and the like. But I was so much busy that I was not able to play for some months. In this time, I've formatted my PC and yesterday re-downloaded the game with this "happy cloud" new process. Now I simply can not login. I put my account name and password, but receive this message "No subscription for LOTRO found". How so? I am login now here on the forum with exactly the same username and pass. Why I can not login on the game? I am very worried couse I've used my credit card number to buy things in that in-game store. Well, this means that my number is there yet, isn't it? What can I do now?

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Strepsiades View Post
    Hello everyone,

Some time ago I was trying Lotro for free and even put some money for armour and the like. But I was so much busy that I was not able to play for some months. In this time, I've formatted my PC and yesterday re-downloaded the game with this "happy cloud" new process. Now I simply can not login. I put my account name and password, but receive this message "No subscription for LOTRO found". How so? I am login now here on the forum with exactly the same username and pass. Why I can not login on the game? I am very worried couse I've used my credit card number to buy things in that in-game store. Well, this means that my number is there yet, isn't it? What can I do now?

Thanks!
    I think you created a new account by mistake unless you never posted in the forums before. (Sept 2013 is when it says you created your account)

How long ago was "some time ago"?

If it was more than a couple of years, AND you are in Europe and were playing on the servers run by CodeMasters, you may have missed the mugration process which occurred when CodeMasters ceased to support the game. At the time Turbine took over the running of the former EU servers, and players had approx 6 months in which to migrate their accounts. If you didn't go through that process, your account information no longer exists.
    TANSTAAFL

The error message occurs when you are trying to log in with a username that has never had a LOTRO subscription on it. Please contact Account Support using the information in my signature if you need further assistance in locating your LOTRO username.
    Contact us on Twitter @LOTRO

same here....

Quote Originally Posted by kapinlol View Post
    same here....
    See reply from SpectreVortex right above yours.
    "Everyone's got one. Better to be a smart one than a dumb one." - me
    "It's people like you that [I]think[/I] you know everything that give those of us that [I]do[/I] a bad name." - me
    "Eat, drink, and be Merry, 'cause Pippin was a fool of a Took."

i too am having this no subscription for lotro found and i have been a player of lotro since closed beta long before the game started as free to play. i know i have characters created as well as some cash items that i bought from the lotro store tied to my account yet when i try to log into the game through the game launcher i get an automatic no subscription for lotro found error. this makes no sense to me

This error still indicates that the username you are trying does not have a LOTRO subscription on it, and is therefore not the username used in the past. There may be a slight difference in spelling or punctuation of the username.

Contact Account Support using the information in my signature and we can do some digging for you. Include your character name(s) and server and any other information you can recall about the old account.

Help pls

"'No subscription for LOTRO found" why does the game is not letting me enter the game when i can enter my acount from the online webpage of lotro?

Quote Originally Posted by Geords View Post
    "'No subscription for LOTRO found" why does the game is not letting me enter the game when i can enter my acount from the online webpage of lotro?
    It is because your Turbine account does not have a Lotro account attached to it. You need contact Turbine Account Management. Get a free Lotro account key. Once you have the key. Go to:
    https://myaccount.turbine.com/index.php
    Log into My Account with your Turbine account name and password. Apply the Lotro key to create your Lotro account.
    Unless stated otherwise, all content in this post is My Personal Opinion.

Here's a related problem: This is my first experience with LOTRO, and now I no longer feel like trying the game. How do I fix that?

Quote Originally Posted by vladpen View Post
    Here's a related problem: This is my first experience with LOTRO, and now I no longer feel like trying the game. How do I fix that?
    Nevermind, figured it out. Uninstalled the game.

So I also have a similar experience. The only thing I want from my old account is the turbine points I spent. I really want to have my old Monster Play character back, or at least get rein versed for the purchase which is now void.

I also have the same problem. I used to play, bought some expansions and stopped playing. Now I'm trying to get back and I can't login, it says "no subscription for LOTRO found".
    I already sent a ticket but have not received any reply.

Please help me.

Thank you.

Bump because im interested in finding a solution for this situation... The player above (Exar SWG) is part of my guild and all his characters are still there, they havent been "erased" from a possible database i believe. It's just login that is messed up.

Hey Kerosene_Kanine and ExarSWG! I've gone and found your requests for assistance and will work with you there to resolve these issues. Please keep in mind that what SpectreVortex and CarpeNoctem said holds true! The issue you're likely seeing is that you're logging in with an account that never had a subscription or your characters on it. No big! Finding accounts is what we do best. Among other awesome things.
    LOTRO Support Page & Knowledge Base
    To request support from a specific team, click the "Submit a Ticket" link on the homepage.
    English Account/Store Support is available from 2:00 pm to 6:00 pm, Monday-Thursday; 12:00 pm to 4:00 pm, Friday (GMT -5). 855-WBGAMES (855-924-2637)

I'm having a similar problem. Last time I logged on was the day before the server upgrades, on a different computer (my PC). Now I'm trying to log in on my Mac (Username and Password are both correct), and I'm getting the message "No subscription for found". That's the exact wording, and it looks like there's a double space between 'for' and 'found.' My launcher is not showing any new updates or whatever down below the login area, and it's showing that huge Eye of Sauron picture that generally means something's wrong.

Any help is appreciated.

EDIT: Nevermind, restarted the launcher and it seems to be updating now. I'll post back here if it happens again.
    Oh, wait... Looks like it's done updating, but the servers are down? Oh well. I'll check again later.
    Last edited by Rainshade; Jan 12 2016 at 05:54 PM.

Same Issue

I try to login and it sais no LOTRO subscription found yet i've played the game many times before and bought alot of stuff on the store, I also submitted two tickets neither of which have been answered.

@Flamelisk, do you have a ticket number so that I can review?

I got the key but I log on and all my stuff is gone

@SpectreVortex Ok so I got the key but I log on and all my stuff is gone. My characters are gone, my turbine points are gone, the stuff I bought is gone, my classes I unlock are gone as well as my ranked monsters. Ticket I submitted for a key got answered and the number was #24001-757674

Update

@SpectreVortex ok so relogged again and all my stuff was back, strange

@Flamelisk, Glad to hear everything has been sorted out!

same issue

I'm pretty sure this is my old account (it might be snnippy, but that one has the same problem). My characters name was Parmigiana, on Riddermark. Just trying to get back into the game to play with the friend i used to play with!

It's strange to me that i can't even log in with this account to start a new character.. No subscription found for a game thats free. That makes no sense.

Quote Originally Posted by dasBurges View Post
    I'm pretty sure this is my old account (it might be snnippy, but that one has the same problem). My characters name was Parmigiana, on Riddermark. Just trying to get back into the game to play with the friend i used to play with!

It's strange to me that i can't even log in with this account to start a new character.. No subscription found for a game thats free. That makes no sense.
    You may be logging into a wrong username that was set up for another game, such as DDO. Please contact us using the info in my signature and we'll help look for your characters!

I'm having the same issue, except that I've never played LotRO. I have played DDO, and I used the same account to sign in for the launcher, but it won't let me play LotRO at all. I've posted a Support Ticket three days ago, but no response.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast