We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Having the same problem, I have already tried support but so far no luck

Quote Originally Posted by jokipokemon View Post
    How long ago was "some time ago"?

If it was more than a couple of years, AND you are in Europe and were playing on the servers run by CodeMasters, you may have missed the mugration process which occurred when CodeMasters ceased to support the game. At the time Turbine took over the running of the former EU servers, and players had approx 6 months in which to migrate their accounts. If you didn't go through that process, your account information no longer exists.
    ______________________________ ______________________________ ______________________
    Lampu Jalan Tenaga Surya Lampu Solar Cell Lampu Jalan Solar Cell
    This is like the worst game decision ever. I can see my D&D account at Turbine from 2006, but no LOTRO from Codemaster in 2010. I dont think I ever migrated anything since I wasnt playing the game any longer.

I suppose my account is deleted then? I never heard of something this idiotic in the gaming industry ever before. Good luck me ever coming back to this game if the new company DELETED my old account! That account represented paid content, and not only time invested playing. Should be illegal!

Incredibly infuriating behaviour. I suppose Turbine is to blame? What ###### in that company took this decision? Will never buy a game again from them.
    Last edited by juv95hrn; Jun 18 2017 at 08:29 AM.

Unhappy Same issue as this guy.

Quote Originally Posted by Battlesheep View Post
    I too am getting the infamous 'No subscription to LOTRO found' message when I attempt to log in. I have successfully logged in to both Turbine's account page as well as the LOTRO account page, but not the game.

I played a few years ago, and remember it was Turbine at the time. When I decided the day before yesterday to reinstall, I couldn't remember my password, but my username is always Goatmanji on everything I play, and when I clicked to reset my password, it sent the email to the correct address. I reset the password, and was able to login to both Turbine and LOTRO using it. Turbine sees my old DDO subscription, but not LOTRO, and the LOTRO site doesn't show anything at all under the manage subscriptions page. I clicked around both sites for a time, confused as to what was wrong. I found this thread, sent in a ticket, but no answer. Played around the sites a bit more, thinking maybe I had to create a new account, but logged in with my usual name/pass and it wanted me to come up with a 'display name' which I think is only for the forums (correct me if I'm wrong) but it said Goatmanji was taken, so I named it/me 'Battlesheep'. All in all it is very confusing and disheartening. I really wanted to jump back into LOTRO, and spent a day downloading it, only to find I am no longer subscribed? To a free-to-play game?

Reading further, it seems that some of you have been helped by posting here, maybe one of the LOTRO peeps will see this and help me. Otherwise, I guess I'll have to uninstall.
    I am having the EXACT same issue. Please help me too LOTRO!

Okay

Okay

made sure my account was in good standing yesterday am coming in from steam worked fine yesterday but today i'm getting no Subscription found although I can get into the forums here with the same log in information. what gives?

I have waited for a week, can someone help me with these tickets?

Ticket #: 72959
    Ticket #: 72958

Two of my LOTRO accounts are giving me this error. These definitely have LOTRO characters on them. Please help. These characters are still on my friends list so I still have their names if that will help track them down. Also one of them appears to be broken. He was an elf hunter around lvl 25 and now it says he is a lvl 84 burglar. So that is weird. Lvl 84 wasn't even a lvl when last I played. Did someone steal my character's name? And somehow stayed in my friends list?

Quote Originally Posted by RiverRain View Post
    Ticket #: 72959
    Ticket #: 72958

Two of my LOTRO accounts are giving me this error. These definitely have LOTRO characters on them. Please help. These characters are still on my friends list so I still have their names if that will help track them down. Also one of them appears to be broken. He was an elf hunter around lvl 25 and now it says he is a lvl 84 burglar. So that is weird. Lvl 84 wasn't even a lvl when last I played. Did someone steal my character's name? And somehow stayed in my friends list?
    When did you last log in the Hunter who is now a Burglar? It could be that it was long enough ago that you lost the name during the server mergers and your Hunter will now have the same name but with a -1 after it.

Angry This is frustrating and disrespectful. (No subscription for LOTRO found)

I demand some urgent action on this issue! I see here several complaints and no answer or solution, I sent an email requesting that this be resolved days ago, and to this day nothing ... or solve it or start thinking about paying those bills, with expansions and several other pampering paid with money, I can not simply accept that all the time and money invested in this account has been wasted ...!
    Ticket: Request #75040
    Last edited by xKildrakx; Jan 08 2019 at 01:43 PM.

Has anyone EVER been helped with this? How long did it take.. I've been waiting several days also but if I know they'll never address it at least I can stop checking.

Quote Originally Posted by Cutty-Ranks View Post
    Has anyone EVER been helped with this? How long did it take.. I've been waiting several days also but if I know they'll never address it at least I can stop checking.
    So about a week 1/2 - 2 weeks later I got my first response... whether or not they can help is another thing... but they are trying. For anyone wondering if they do anything about these requests... they do.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3