We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Thread: Am I alone?

Am I alone?

So I started playing again after some time, but in the beginning i have made level 10 and haven't seen even a single other player. Am I on some wrong server, are everyone already high levels and in other places or has the game died out?

Quote Originally Posted by Reyjavari View Post
    So I started playing again after some time, but in the beginning i have made level 10 and haven't seen even a single other player. Am I on some wrong server, are everyone already high levels and in other places or has the game died out?
    You maybe on the wrong server and in the wrong time. Beside, from level 1-7, you're in the intro quest zone, which apart from the world.

Quote Originally Posted by Hiritier View Post
    You maybe on the wrong server and in the wrong time. Beside, from level 1-7, you're in the intro quest zone, which apart from the world.
    What are the most crowded servers in EU? And how many people are playing LOTRO these days?

What zone are you in?

What are the most crowded servers in EU? And how many people are playing LOTRO these days?
    You might be in a relatively low pop area-things really start to pick up when you get to Bree, in my experience. Also what server are you on? You might check into the server forum, and see if there are any kins actively recruiting. Many of them will have kin members at all levels.

You are not playing the game alone, you just haven't found your friends yet.
    LilyRose of Gladden, Mistress of the Rangers of the West Kinship. Come check out our kin at rangerswest.guildlaunch.com.

I heard they are Snowbourn and Laurelin. About 2'nd question, only Turbine know the answer.

There are so many different places to be now, that it can sometimes appear very empty.

There's a large map, instances, skirmishes, PvMP and they are about to add yet another good size chunk of land in November.

i was hiding behind a rock when you ran by.......

I am so relieved to hear that I'm not alone, thanks guys

Which server are you on? If it's one that was traditionally a US server, then (depending on your preferred playtime) you might well be online while most of the population is asleep.

Quote Originally Posted by Padhril View Post
    Which server are you on? If it's one that was traditionally a US server, then (depending on your preferred playtime) you might well be online while most of the population is asleep.
    i agree, now you just started it still isn't too late to switch to a server with more european players
    Flixxer - Hunter - Imladris - 100 R7 ---- Danielleth - Minstrel - Imladris - 22
    Zaireth - Rune-keeper - Imladris - 73 -- Ariannasophia - Warden - Imladris - 14
    Flixxer - Champion - Eldar - 54