We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Shield of the Hammerhand

Hey guys,

I have a question:
    I bought the Shield of the Hammerhand for 995tp on the Gladden server. Will another appear on the Laurelin server?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ladie5man217 View Post
    Hey guys,

I have a question:
    I bought the Shield of the Hammerhand for 995tp on the Gladden server. Will another appear on the Laurelin server?

Thanks
    The shield of the hammerhand was a perk that was included with pre-order Helms Deep expansion - and thus, exclusive to that. I don't think it's ever been for sale in the store, and if it ever was, it was probably in error due to the fact it is an exclusive item. The pocket item, I believe is for sale in store (forget it's name).

If you pre-ordered Helms deep, you should have the shield in your inventory inside a box. If it''s not there, use /reclaim.
    Monkeys are superior to man in this . . . . When a monkey looks in a mirror, he sees a monkey.
    Edited, because some folk just can't do wordplay.

You misunderstand. It has recently been added to the store as a back item. I bought it.
    My problem is it that it hasn't appeared on any of my alts and is 'bound'.

If it is a cosmetic item you will only get it on the toon you purchased it on, on the server you purchased it on

You can use main, housing, shared storage or wardrobe to get it to other toon, but as far as cross server I dont think its possible

Now 995 for a back cosmetic seems a but high so when I log in later I will check the store

And in my darkest hour, she is standing right in front of me. Speaking words of wisdom, let it be

There are places I remember, In my life, though some have changed

I remember every little thing as if it happened only yesterday

You misunderstand. It has recently been added to the store as a back item. I bought it.
    My problem is it that it hasn't appeared on any of my alts and is 'bound'.
    All the pocket items and the shield that give 25% bonus xp are now in the store.

I checked there, and none of them state that the item is applied account wide. If your alts didn't get the item, then it may not be account wide. An expensive purchase for one character

Quote Originally Posted by Happybudgy View Post
    All the pocket items and the shield that give 25% bonus xp are now in the store.

I checked there, and none of them state that the item is applied account wide. If your alts didn't get the item, then it may not be account wide. An expensive purchase for one character
    You're telling me... not happy right now :/

You're telling me... not happy right now :/
    Did it say account wide in the store when you purchased it, because if it did not than it was not an account wide purchase.

You can try sending a ticket and tell the gm you misunderstood and thought it was account wide and maybe get a refund

And in my darkest hour, she is standing right in front of me. Speaking words of wisdom, let it be

There are places I remember, In my life, though some have changed

I remember every little thing as if it happened only yesterday

Quote Originally Posted by kickman77 View Post
    Did it say account wide in the store when you purchased it, because if it did not than it was not an account wide purchase.

You can try sending a ticket and tell the gm you misunderstood and thought it was account wide and maybe get a refund
    No it didn't. I've just submitted one