We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: My Observations

Quote Originally Posted by Fafoo View Post
    But hey, I have no problems with you or your kin despite the fact that you think our sole purpose here is to make your life miserable.
    wait it isnt?!? :O

Quote Originally Posted by mattg18 View Post
    IKR?

Tsaurel/Telae

Quote Originally Posted by mattg18 View Post
    ^

/10chars
    I've been at the mercy of men just following orders. Never again.

Wait, I joined Revo just to bash Swim Team. You mean to tell me it was a sham? Waiter? Check please.........
    Jawbreakerz(R10), OptimusKrime(R11), Bromanceswithwargs(R10), Pentacle(R9), AllOveryourFace(R109), Throatrip(R10), Charlottesweb(R9)-Dark Impulse, WKSL (BW)
    Thunderbow(R9), Triplexxx(R10), Airlyn(R109), Creepingdeath(R8), AllOverYourChin(R7), Valerial(R9)
    #NoBrakesOnTheRapeTrain

This thread is stupid, except for Hinella's post. A+ /respect

The rest of you are just stupid and you should feel bad.
    Third Marshal Rubicon Guardian ~ Third Marshal Raae Minstrel
    Commander Danceswithwargs Reaver ~ Taskmaster Whiskeytangofoxtrot Spider
    Commander Verkaufsschlacker Lore-master ~ Lieutenant Rivaalan Hunter
    ~ No Mercy ~

So in summary someone flipped from freep to creep, creeps are happy and freeps are happy. Said flipper then begins to rage against freeps. Its amazing how fast the creep mentality sets in. Whats that 0 to spewing nonsense in 3 posts. Seems like a record to me.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/032070000000c1c0f/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Quote Originally Posted by RGilthanas View Post
    This thread is stupid, except for Hinella's post. A+ /respect

The rest of you are just stupid and you should feel bad.

Hinella, my first post in this thread was a joke but i do like what you are saying. Overall, ignore the noise, have fun, most of us here are phony anyway.
    Landy, Brandy, & Riddermark [URL="http://forums.lotro.com/showthread.php?412044-Riddermarks-cast-of-characters&highlight="]Riddermark's finest[/URL] and [URL="http://forums.lotro.com/showthread.php?416597-Riddermark-Satire&highlight="]Riddermark satire [/URL]

Quote Originally Posted by ThoughtCrimes View Post
    I'm going to assume that you're one of the people on the receiving end. I wouldn't be surprised if my assumption is correct.
    Those are your Wardens stats at 75?

/delete
    [COLOR="#40E0D0"]Turbine does not give out rewards based on the profit factor; because rewards must be earned by completing content.[/COLOR]

Quote Originally Posted by Ithrien View Post
    Those are your Wardens stats at 75?

/delete
    The sad part here is that you're obviously uninformed about my signature. You'll probably disagree, though, because how could you be mistaken about something?

It's unthinkable.

Meow......
    [center][IMG]http://i.imgur.com/2p79bNE.png[/IMG][/center]
    [center][color=#DC8909]ENEMA R9 BA, MONGOLOID R6 WL, BLACKHAERT R9 WARDEN/R8 CAPTAIN[/color][/center]

Quote Originally Posted by malufet View Post
    You're full of cra.aaap. SUCH a hypocrite. There i feel better now. kthnxbye
    That was really cute.

Quote Originally Posted by crowthorne View Post
    So in summary someone flipped from freep to creep, creeps are happy and freeps are happy. Said flipper then begins to rage against freeps. Its amazing how fast the creep mentality sets in. Whats that 0 to spewing nonsense in 3 posts. Seems like a record to me.
    You're missing the part where the OP said her kinmates were being harassed.

Quote Originally Posted by crowthorne View Post
    Not quite, from what I can tell: A terrible zerg baby that failed to even achieve competence on one of the most broken OP classes, is now going to come lead the creeps to victory. (Huzzah we're saved.) Then the Revlon girls are trying to cyber bully somebody?! After recovering from fits of laughter I'd rag doll that entire gaggle of gimps until their fingers bled from hitting the report button on me. If this server were a soap opera instead of the Young and Restless it'd be the Spergy and Useless. Oh and Tblow and Bonnie are doing their shenanigans.
    Punk's dead, you're next!

Quote Originally Posted by ContraMundum View Post
    Not quite, from what I can tell: A terrible zerg baby that failed to even achieve competence on one of the most broken OP classes, is now going to come lead the creeps to victory. (Huzzah we're saved.) Then the Revlon girls are trying to cyber bully somebody?! After recovering from fits of laughter I'd rag doll that entire gaggle of gimps until their fingers bled from hitting the report button on me. If this server were a soap opera instead of the Young and Restless it'd be the Spergy and Useless. Oh and Tblow and Bonnie are doing their shenanigans.
    FINALLY some sense in this thread. And yeah one of the requirements in Rev is the ability to bully any members of Lake Evendim Swim Team.
    Malufet R12 Champion
    Lufet R9 RuneKeepeer
    Inactive Atm

Quote Originally Posted by ContraMundum View Post
    Hey, this is real life stuff here Krime! Doc just shows her love and affection through attention whoring me. Its quite the turn on
    Jawbreakerz(R10), OptimusKrime(R11), Bromanceswithwargs(R10), Pentacle(R9), AllOveryourFace(R109), Throatrip(R10), Charlottesweb(R9)-Dark Impulse, WKSL (BW)
    Thunderbow(R9), Triplexxx(R10), Airlyn(R109), Creepingdeath(R8), AllOverYourChin(R7), Valerial(R9)
    #NoBrakesOnTheRapeTrain

This just makes me laugh.
    Cerolaith R14 RK

[center][IMG]http://i.imgur.com/2p79bNE.png[/IMG][/center]
    [center][color=#DC8909]ENEMA R9 BA, MONGOLOID R6 WL, BLACKHAERT R9 WARDEN/R8 CAPTAIN[/color][/center]

Quote Originally Posted by malufet View Post
    FINALLY some sense in this thread. And yeah one of the requirements in Rev is the ability to bully any members of Lake Evendim Swim Team.
    You're just butt hurt that you got booted from the kin for being, well you. Not to mention our R7 champ owned your fail r12 champ in a spar in the moors. Sucks to be you.
    The higher we soar the smaller we appear to those who cannot fly.
    Hinellas R15 Darkthreat R5 Landroval Riddles in the Dark
    Mezmorized R4 Riddermark Lake Evendim Swim Team
    Breathmint - R6 Landroval Rootcanal -R5 Riddermark

Quote Originally Posted by hinellas View Post
    You're just butt hurt that you got booted from the kin for being, well you. Not to mention our R7 champ owned your fail r12 champ in a spar in the moors. Sucks to be you.
    Non-achievements in terrible games are obviously something about which it's worth boasting.

Also, you're quite insufferable; could you please leave and never come back?

Good, good! Let the anger floooooooooooow through you.
    #NoBrakesOnTheRapeTrain

[CENTER][IMG]http://i.imgur.com/ytMERi8.jpg[/IMG]
    [/CENTER]

Quote Originally Posted by ThunderbowStormshard View Post
    Good, good! Let the anger floooooooooooow through you.
    T-bow T-bow T-bow. I'm gonna let you in on a little secret. Firstly, I meant everything I said. Secondly, there were many intended messages if you read between the lines which some of you got in my original post. Thirdly, I much rather certain people turn their focus on me rather than some youngins in my kin that were being harrassed for no reason. Lastly, I'm thoroughly enjoying the pot that i stirred in what has been a rather mundane Moors over the past couple of months. I 'm not even close to being angry. You all can thank me later.

T-bow T-bow T-bow. I'm gonna let you in on a little secret. Firstly, I meant everything I said. Secondly, there were many intended messages if you read between the lines which some of you got in my original post. Thirdly, I much rather certain people turn their focus on me rather than some youngins in my kin that were being harrassed for no reason. Lastly, I'm thoroughly enjoying the pot that i stirred in what has been a rather mundane Moors over the past couple of months. I 'm not even close to being angry. You all can thank me later.
    Why wait? I'll thank you now.

Ladies and Gents, my work here is done.
    Malufet R12 Champion
    Lufet R9 RuneKeepeer
    Inactive Atm

Quote Originally Posted by Summberbell View Post
    That's Ms. Hefty to you missy.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast