We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: My Observations

Quote Originally Posted by hinellas View Post
    Hey Sabian. Absolutely. Send me a tell in game whenever you're ready. We usually have 8-20 on as a kin at any given time so if i'm not on, contact an officer freep-side and we'll get you in the tribe. Welcome.
    I couldn't help but notice in your signature, you have a warlord toon. You mean Warleader?
    Jawbreakerz(R10), OptimusKrime(R11), Bromanceswithwargs(R10), Pentacle(R9), AllOveryourFace(R109), Throatrip(R10), Charlottesweb(R9)-Dark Impulse, WKSL (BW)
    Thunderbow(R9), Triplexxx(R10), Airlyn(R109), Creepingdeath(R8), AllOverYourChin(R7), Valerial(R9)
    #NoBrakesOnTheRapeTrain

Quote Originally Posted by Thorgrum View Post
    He's a tool....
    you are beyond a shadow of a doubt an absolute moron.
    ...failures like you...
    No I won't take it to a personal level

How does a college professor reconcile those quotes?

*tsk* *tsk* Thorgrum, you can do better.

You make so many post about PvP and yet you still don't understand something. It's hard to take seriously a baddie/zerger who is terrible at PvP when he's talking about how to improve it. Kind of like listening to a 500lb bedridden blob who claims to be a personal trainer and knows how to get you fit.
    Last edited by doug01; Sep 18 2013 at 04:34 PM.
    "...FF is still the best server period, its like the Texas of Lotro"-Bace

Quote Originally Posted by ThunderbowStormshard View Post
    I couldn't help but notice in your signature, you have a warlord toon. You mean Warleader?
    Doh! Thanks T-bow
    The higher we soar the smaller we appear to those who cannot fly.
    Hinellas R15 Darkthreat R5 Landroval Riddles in the Dark
    Mezmorized R4 Riddermark Lake Evendim Swim Team
    Breathmint - R6 Landroval Rootcanal -R5 Riddermark

Behaving like some individuals do on freep-side is not tolerated and ignored for the tools that they are. Things may change when HD comes out but I doubt it.
    Calm down.

(Retired) Arkenstone: Immanitas R12 Burg, Gorbat R12 Reaver, Sueahpro R11 Mini, Falsified R9 RK, -The Blood Hand
    Crickhollow: Orphluk R9 Warg, Orphelun-1 R8 RK. -The Blood Hand.

Quote Originally Posted by Leksi View Post
    That right there shows you the sad state of turbine $$$$ justification. Vip runs out, just roll a reaver I'm not picking on you sab, just turbine.
    Haha Leksi, I had my BA and bought it right after I lost VIP the first time. But I love my hunter too much not to play him in the moors anytime I decide to reup the ViP. THinking of buying a Warg slot after Helmsdeep. They Account wide or just server?
    Sabian- Hunter85
    All warfare is based on deception

Thanks for coming over to the Ark forums Qlimax I hadn't been back to this thread. The break down was horrific, my therapist told me to count my money and I would be fine. It worked, however Im concerned for you it would appear youre upset. As that was my intent when I replied to you Id like to thank you for proving not only that I was right but that you are beyond a shadow of a doubt an absolute moron. Now I know most of the ridder community hangs on your every word, from what I hear your commitment to the quality of the PvP is second to none and you have a devout following of people who never (and I mean never) have a bad thing to say about you. I know it was heart breaking for you when Revo decided to come to riddermark, we know you cant hack it, ive seen the "discussions". Its okay though, you believe whatever you want. Remember qlimax, without failures like you (rank farming, really?) a measure of success wouldn't be possible. My sub runs out sometime in OCT, so Ill be out as much as I can(unlike you, I do have a life) until then to give you the opportunity to fight back with your pixels. Maybe you can hook up with the multi boxer that's out and bring your healers? Now sadly this will probably push me over the threshold of turbines limit and I will be given another time out(probably a long one) your worth it though. buh bye qlimax, ill be in the monster forum next, you can follow me there and tell me how your feelings aren't hurt.... lol
    I see you are still responding with paragraphs that are exactly the same as your last.

Please tell me more how rank farming upsets you? You think I'm a moron? I'm sorry to hear that. Maybe the Riddermark community can pay your sub for you, like giving a bum a dollar on the street.

I am just a Lion trying to help a sheep stuck in some mud. Let me help you Thorgrum, you already admitted the rich thing was a sham and now you're back at it, it's like you're on repeat. Change the course.

#Motivation #Hero #SickMan #Thorgrum #GetBetter

Quote Originally Posted by J-Moneyforever View Post
    Calm down.
    No you.
    Tsaurel/Telae

your worth it though.
    Aww, I'm worth it. Thanks!

First off, i want to preface that this post is not a QQ message nor am I calling anyone out.
    How's that working out for you? I see some pretty obvious references in this thread.
    Arkenstone: Blulum (r12 Reaver), Tumblytwo-1 (r10 Champion), Gnaral (r7 Warg) - Nefarious

R.I.P. "The Blood Hand" 05/21/14

Quote Originally Posted by Fafoo View Post
    How's that working out for you? I see some pretty obvious references in this thread.
    Working just fine thanks. All I ask from you guys is to stop the harassing mail and tells to members of my kin. Nobody likes a bully. If you guys (not all but some) find enjoyment in tormenting/trolling/harassing bullying people then the underlying problem is yours, not ours. We never had any problems with you guys and welcomed you guys when you got here. However, the general theme of the bullying has escalated. I know who in your kin is doing it. I've seen the tells and mail. It isn't funny. Show some leadership and have it stopped.

Working just fine thanks. All I ask from you guys is to stop the harassing mail and tells to members of my kin. Nobody likes a bully. If you guys (not all but some) find enjoyment in tormenting/trolling/harassing bullying people then the underlying problem is yours, not ours. We never had any problems with you guys and welcomed you guys when you got here. However, the general theme of the bullying has escalated. I know who in your kin is doing it. I've seen the tells and mail. It isn't funny. Show some leadership and have it stopped.
    Perhaps the people on the receiving end just need thicker skin.

Quote Originally Posted by ThoughtCrimes View Post
    Perhaps a small lesson from Tusc in 21st hall is in order? If one can survive that, they can survive anything.
    Jawbreakerz(R10), OptimusKrime(R11), Bromanceswithwargs(R10), Pentacle(R9), AllOveryourFace(R109), Throatrip(R10), Charlottesweb(R9)-Dark Impulse, WKSL (BW)
    Thunderbow(R9), Triplexxx(R10), Airlyn(R109), Creepingdeath(R8), AllOverYourChin(R7), Valerial(R9)
    #NoBrakesOnTheRapeTrain

Hinellas, we are cool in game, such as it is. Have been for a while. Just go play your game, no sense in drawing out emotional wars. Gets no where. As Rubi so eloquently says, "Shut the hell up and pvp"
    #NoBrakesOnTheRapeTrain

Or perhaps the people sending the messages need to grow up.
    I've been at the mercy of men just following orders. Never again.

Quote Originally Posted by Selebrimbor View Post
    Don't be ridiculous.
    Tsaurel/Telae

Quote Originally Posted by Selebrimbor View Post
    I'm going to assume that you're one of the people on the receiving end. I wouldn't be surprised if my assumption is correct.

You can call me out, insult me, diss me whatever..
    You're full of cra.aaap. SUCH a hypocrite. There i feel better now. kthnxbye
    Malufet R12 Champion
    Lufet R9 RuneKeepeer
    Inactive Atm

Quote Originally Posted by malufet View Post
    Shut your mouth! <3
    [center][IMG]http://www.auplod.com/u/pdoual520eb.png[/IMG]
    [FONT=Comic Sans MS]Renbash-1 ~ Hadrochnyce ~ Lotharius-1 ~ Sabaktes-1[/FONT]
    [color=#FC0303] ~ Riddermark and Brandywine ~[/color]
    [url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8uSwToWqYOs/]This probably applies to you.[/url] [/center]

I'm going to assume that you're one of the people on the receiving end. I wouldn't be surprised if my assumption is correct.
    Your assumption is incorrect.
    I've been at the mercy of men just following orders. Never again.

Can't we all just get along?
    - Second Marshall Battalion-1 ( Currently Semi-retired from Lotro )

Quote Originally Posted by thebravecaptain247 View Post
    Can't we all just get along?
    Obviously not.

Quote Originally Posted by malufet View Post
    ...and you're the coward that uses the anonymity of the internet to bully 13 year old kids and girls. Your parents must be proud.

...and you're the coward that uses the anonymity of the internet to bully 13 year old kids and girls. Your parents must be proud.

In all fairness, it's not far off from his age.
    Tsaurel/Telae

....You realize this has pretty much turned in to a Revo bashing thread, right? What's that about "using the anonymity of the internet"? But hey, I have no problems with you or your kin despite the fact that you think our sole purpose here is to make your life miserable.

Quote Originally Posted by ThunderbowStormshard View Post
    As Rubi so eloquently says, "Shut the hell up and pvp"
    Arkenstone: Blulum (r12 Reaver), Tumblytwo-1 (r10 Champion), Gnaral (r7 Warg) - Nefarious

R.I.P. "The Blood Hand" 05/21/14

Quote Originally Posted by Fafoo View Post
    ....You realize this has pretty much turned in to a Revo bashing thread, right? What's that about "using the anonymity of the internet"? But hey, I have no problems with you or your kin despite the fact that you think our sole purpose here is to make your life miserable.
    Fair enough. Playing the game is all we wanted to do in the first place. I'm just the kind of person that stands up for my own. When my friend's are attacked with no provication, i'm not the one that will sit back and watch it happen without responding. Either way this issue is dead as far as I'm concerned. Have fun.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast