We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

If I wasnt there I wouldnt have believed it

Saturday night there had to be seven or eight flanks in a row when freeps ran down from GV to BV. I mean all we did (all 12 of us) was keep moving around in a small halfmoon formation. I couldn't believe it after the third time, the eighth I had to log I mean holy ####, what the hell are you people doing? Did you even get any points off MB? I understand you need 24+ to kill BH groups but you had MORE then that.... OMG. I actually had pity, and for those who know me I rarely have empathy for others in a video game. Im dying to know what the situation is after wipe four through seven. Whats the raid chat like? Are you all loaded orsomething? Was that 6 man MB group sitting at TR and its potential 200 points worth the constant wipes? Anyway, you cant really make it any easier so I had my son who was observing the folly find an appropriate video to capture themoment.

"They just kept doing the same thing over and over dad. It was like they were pigs running to be fed". The kid is brilliant.

This message isBossHogg-1 approved.

I got a ton of points... Thank you for your concern though =)
    Rastlan R13 Burg , Rasial R8 Loremaster, Reistlan R9 Runekeeper, Keshern R9 Hunter

Quote Originally Posted by jljohnson4 View Post
    I got a ton of points... Thank you for your concern though =)
    Oh you must be an afternoon player, how was the grams camp? Did you have 30 or was it a small group? 2k points isn't bad, tell me did you keep the OPS even or was it an all in "lets run from a blue lug back door down to grams" over and over. Pro right there, but hey points are points.

Quote Originally Posted by Thorgrum View Post
    Oh you must be an afternoon player, how was the grams camp? Did you have 30 or was it a small group? 2k points isn't bad, tell me did you keep the OPS even or was it an all in "lets run from a blue lug back door down to grams" over and over. Pro right there, but hey points are points.
    No. I was on durring the flanks. We could have stayed up at gv not doing anything instead of putting up a fight.... But that would have been very creepish of us. Had some good fights. I died a little more than normal... But I rarely die so it may have just seemed like alot. Dispite that I enjoyed the action and it was pretty entertaining trying to juggle fighting two groups. Your concern is cute though =]
    Rastlan R13 Burg , Rasial R8 Loremaster, Reistlan R9 Runekeeper, Keshern R9 Hunter

No. I was on durring the flanks. We could have stayed up at gv not doing anything instead of putting up a fight.... But that would have been very creepish of us. Had some good fights. I died a little more than normal... But I rarely die so it may have just seemed like alot. Dispite that I enjoyed the action and it was pretty entertaining trying to juggle fighting two groups. Your concern is cute though =]
    Its all about enhancing our entertainment. If youre having fun and enjoying the game on your terms, you've won.

Can any of you old timers imagine what these forums would be like if Thorgrum and Rahbrigul ever met each other? Good lord it would be entertaining...
    [img]http://file3.guildlaunch.net/314797/BloodloafNewSig.png[/img]

Some Uruks rank so slow it would impress the Ents themselves.

7. Heeeere we go again.
    The Lone Wolf
    Radspakr 85 Guardian,Haluilas 82 LM, Varri 65 Champ

Quote Originally Posted by BloodLoaf View Post
    Good lord it would be entertaining...
    That's the point.

I've learned 2 "Pro tips" from this guy:
    Recycle your memes (ex: Palpatine video & Boss Hog pic) repeatedly to emphasize your inability to overcome your firm grasp on mediocrity.

Rinse and repeat for enhanced irrelevance until you chill and move onto the next episode.
    A vote for Sapience is a vote for progress? A 4th fix to get Draigoch to "dragon up" that still doesn't fix the persistent bug in the raid is not how I define progress.

Quote Originally Posted by voalkrynn2 View Post
    I've learned 2 "Pro tips" from this guy:
    Recycle your memes (ex: Palpatine video & Boss Hog pic) repeatedly to emphasize your inability to overcome your firm grasp on mediocrity.

Rinse and repeat for enhanced irrelevance until you chill and move onto the next episode.
    Odd you would choose to reply to someone you deem irrelevant. Let me guess, the Mensa meeting got out early and you just had nothing better to do.

Rast I dunno why you came back here the action blows, you got sub par creeps boasting about wiping the short bus all the time. There isn't a single creep on this server who you can give CD odds too and still lose.

P.S: Thorgum use the Ettenmoors thread, no one likes these standalone threads. And get new memes, no one likes the stuff you see a thousand times in other threads.
    Jag

Odd you would choose to reply to someone you deem irrelevant. Let me guess, the Mensa meeting got out early and you just had nothing better to do.
    I couldn't get onto Yelp to thumbs down the cheese and whine you served at the mixer - coming here is 2nd best which also happens to be exactly where you find yourself. Hey pro tip: use that Sand-b-gone x3/day it will do wonders. ~
    A vote for Sapience is a vote for progress? A 4th fix to get Draigoch to "dragon up" that still doesn't fix the persistent bug in the raid is not how I define progress.

I understand you need 24+ to kill BH groups but you had MORE then that....

[/URL]

really? i see you can count really well

Quote Originally Posted by colefire2 View Post
    Rast I dunno why you came back here the action blows, you got sub par creeps boasting about wiping the short bus all the time. There isn't a single creep on this server who you can give CD odds too and still lose.
    Interesting. I'm currently in the middle of moving right now but I'd gladly spar rast. All CD's are allowed. No store items.

Brandywine: Immanitas R12 Burg, Sueahpro R11 Mini, Falsified R9 RK, -The Blood Hand
    Crickhollow: Orphluk R9 Warg, Orphelun-1 R8 RK. -The Blood Hand.
    Landroval: Gorbat R12 Reaver.

Same here rast, if you happen to be on while i am, jump over and tell me , i would love to spar you a couple times, maybe disprove the air that mums put out saying we all suck , which is a lie, there are alot of competitive good 1v1's out there, its just alot of group action around atm, the solo world is out the window at the moment, hopefully it returns with Helms Deep.

Freeps- Deok lvl 95 Hunter
    Creeps - Cintona Rank 11 Darkblits Rank 7

Quote Originally Posted by yourmumsbf View Post
    I understand you need 24+ to kill BH groups but you had MORE then that....

[/URL]

really? i see you can count really well
    He counts better than he huntards

Rumor has it he was destroyed by a rank 4 warg when caught solo.
    [IMG]http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRJyGo-SZc0hXT4WIMVUwaxkpPkPKhookGmg6I2IYYigLfDfDVnC0sBcCQ[/IMG]

those auto quest are annoying no matter where at screen you drag them .....
    Ascension-Arkenstone :
    Third Marshal Finarfintook Minstrel
    Fire Rk Finarjul r10 & Finwetook r7 burg
    Creeps: Finsnightmare r8 defiler/ Finscreep r5 rvr

1v1s? Where? I want some :O

Be nice to have another good Burglar to fight, they're definitely one of the classes I'm not that great against right now.
    Arkenstone: Blulum (r12 Reaver), Tumblytwo-1 (r10 Champion), Gnaral (r7 Warg) - Nefarious

R.I.P. "The Blood Hand" 05/21/14

Wow, really got into your head didn't I ? I won a bet though so thanks for that. I knew you couldnt handle it, youre following me to other sub forums now.... Youre the gift that keeps on giving, thanks for the lulz you made a lot of people laugh. Youre a rank farmer, you need to invest in a life soon Qlimax because youre cracking. I know it sucked for you when Revo came to ridder, it destroyed all your plans. You'll just have to fire up more clients, don't worry youll get your next rank (whos the guys with the offsite documentation?). In terms of the "fake internet life" believe whatever you want, lol.
    Woah, it feels like I just read this. Someone is more grumpy than I thought.

Cheer up little buddy. Some would say I really got in to your head, but that's not what I'm trying to do, trying to help you.

You won a bet and I made you have some laughs? Wow, congrats! Don't you feel special?

Quote Originally Posted by colefire2 View Post
    You know, I had fully intended on forming my own opinion before I accepted anyone elses, but after being back on this server for over a month now I see that you were right about the creeps.... I am very unimpressed.

You know, I had fully intended on forming my own opinion before I accepted anyone elses, but after being back on this server for over a month now I see that you were right about the creeps.... I am very unimpressed.

I'll take the CD odds challenge - Come on Rast... one old timer to another

Quote Originally Posted by BloodLoaf View Post
    I'll take the CD odds challenge - Come on Rast... one old timer to another
    Sorry Bloodloaf. But due to the following: The creeps that start legit 1v1s then try to run when they start losing, the log overs and hate tells from creeps telling me how fail I am after I just killed them.... alot, a warg logged over after we had a couple 1v1s and I didnt use any cds but he still complained that I used too many stuns (I beat him 4 times in a row with no stuns after that), and the constant corpse jumps after dying from the craid death (a warg did it for a solid 4 minutes the other day); I will be giving the creeps no odds of any kind anymore. I will be glad to fight you with everything I have.... you just wont see it coming...

Sorry Bloodloaf. But due to the following: The creeps that start legit 1v1s then try to run when they start losing, the log overs and hate tells from creeps telling me how fail I am after I just killed them.... alot, a warg logged over after we had a couple 1v1s and I didnt use any cds but he still complained that I used too many stuns (I beat him 4 times in a row with no stuns after that), and the constant corpse jumps after dying from the craid death (a warg did it for a solid 4 minutes the other day); I will be giving the creeps no odds of any kind anymore. I will be glad to fight you with everything I have.... you just wont see it coming...
    Ehm... I would never run when losing in a 1v1. I'm offering you a stand up 1v1 with me. Only one burg in I think the last year has beatin me (If I remember right anyway) and that was Zanwic. But it took him a few months of trying here and there before he had good enough gear. Use all your stuns, all your skills, all your buffs I care not. I'll be doing the same. I have 3 things to negate stuns so I'm a handfull for any burg.

It's no secret that I don't run solo anymore as I did in my early years, years ago. No point anymore on this server. But I don't need to get into all that. Basically, only chance you'll get me alone is likely if we arrange a fight. Make it a 2 out of 3 or somethin.

Theres only 4 old school Immortools as you used to call us left on server... I know you'd enjoy killing me - if you can.

To be fair... I think it would be close fight.

Did you just pop Touch And Go on the forums to dodge the 1v1?
    Rank 14 Minstrel, Rank 10 Rune-keeper, Rank 7 Champion
    Rank 11 Weaver, Rank 11 Blackarrow, Rank 10 Reaver, Rank 10 Stalker, Rank 9 Defiler, Rank 7 Warleader

Quote Originally Posted by Daec View Post
    Did you just pop Touch And Go on the forums to dodge the 1v1?
    Daec.... What part of "I will be glad to fight you" is confusing to you?

I'm sure we can work something out bloodloaf.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast