Why? I need more people to tell their opinion about the problem I face.

Peter-Kal thank you for your answer to my closed thread.
But check the answer from the turbine representative:[/U]

Thank you for your response. I have reviewed the account in detail and see that the information you provided does not match the information on file. I apologize, but I am unable to assist you with regards to making changes or recovering this account.
Ownership of an account is determined by the name of the credit card holder on file and I am only able to assist the owner of the account with any changes.

Turbine does not assist with or get involved in account disputes. According to the Terms of Service agreed to when the account was created, the owner is responsible for the security of the account, and changes of ownership are a violation of these terms. If
you believe that your account has been stolen by someone you know personally, I recommend that you contact that person and attempt to resolve this issue with them directly.

If you have any additional questions or concerns, please respond to this email and I will be happy to assist you.

Thank you,
Customer Service Agent

I sent them screenshots with receipt of lifetime purchase and turbine points purchase but their answer was "the information you provided does not match the information on file". So, wow can I prove that the account was stolen if they only care about the information on file and the name of the credit card holder on file?

Thank you and sorry again for my poor English