We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

i have 20 euros in paypal can i buy the quad pack?

i have 20 euros in paypal can i buy the quad pack?it was 17 euros and now it shows to me 36!!

can some1 answer me ?i saw some days ago quad pack 17 euros and now its 36?what is the story here?

it was probably a sale and the sale ended. i don't believe there is anything you can do about it, sorry.

i can't afford 36 so gg
    !!

Did you possibly click the wrong link? Because I saw $19.99 and $39.99 same day I bought it. It's kinda weird, but it should still be on sale, unless it's different from region? It says on the page the sale is until the 19th.

EDIT: Actually Did you click LOTRO market? Because apparently that's where it's $39.99, and it's the LOTRO STORE where it's on sale.

Quote Originally Posted by Nvyat View Post
    Did you possibly click the wrong link? Because I saw $19.99 and $39.99 same day I bought it. It's kinda weird, but it should still be on sale, unless it's different from region? It says on the page the sale is until the 19th.

EDIT: Actually Did you click LOTRO market? Because apparently that's where it's $39.99, and it's the LOTRO STORE where it's on sale.
    yeah it says it is on sale until the 19th but it's just the normal price. so i am confused.

Quote Originally Posted by Moldy-Cheese View Post
    yeah it says it is on sale until the 19th but it's just the normal price. so i am confused.
    And you clicked Lotro Store, not market? Because I still see it as $19.99

on store i saw 39.99$

can a gm or someone clear this up for me ?just to know so i can spend my money elsewhere!

ok guyz i saw that 19.99$ is ONLY if you pre-purchase helms deep!so gn!

I didn't pre-order Helms Deep though...I bought it yesterday.

Quad Pack is 36 euro's, 18 euro's if you purchase Helm's Deep. Triple Pack was 20 euro's when it was on sale, 30 euro's not on sale. But too bad they don't sell Triple Packs anymore, i wanted 5 of them.