We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thumbs up Grats on Rank 13 Theo!

It has been a long haul to 13! You overcame a lot of adversity in game and in real life. Savor the moment Mr. Wulf. You earned it! And don't let the trolls that may post here take away from the accomplishment.

Quote Originally Posted by Knossa View Post
    It has been a long haul to 13! You overcame a lot of adversity in game and in real life. Savor the moment Mr. Wulf. You earned it! And don't let the trolls that may post here take away from the accomplishment.
    Exactly! A big Grats to you Theo! Hope you decide to keep on pushing to R14.

Big gratz to you man!!!

If you die, you come back over and over and you seems to never surrender, that kind of perseverance is really admirable!

To bad you dont like creepside, it would be great to play along side somebody with that attitude

Keep it up and best luck on the next one, keep having fun!
    [URL=http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/818/6kvc.png/][IMG]http://img818.imageshack.us/img818/5356/6kvc.png[/IMG][/URL]

Rank 10 War Leader // Rank 11 Guardian

Congrats Theo!

Grats Theo! You've always been a cool dude everytime I've grouped with you and definitely one of the big constants in the Moors. You earned your rank without question.

Theo, grats!

Grats on getting there through the admonishment, name calling and all of the other drama!

Grats on living an admirable life, given everything you are up against from the work situation to having a terminal illness, you are an example to all of us!!

Grats and thanks for being a good friend. I can count on you when the chips are down.

I really hope you continue to play, as long as it is fun for you!!!!
    [center]Irin r8 Hunter // Arngar r8 Burg // [b][color=red]Akthuri r15 LM[/color][/b] // Vishus r5 Captain[/center]

grats theo glad to hear you got your rank.....its always fun to run in groups with you. you always do your best to support the group no matter what

Congratulations Theo!
    [COLOR="#3366ff"]Melrok (R10 Guard) Morkel (R12 Hunter) Merlok (R8 LM) Shadowheart (R8 Burg)[/color]
    [color="#cc3333"]Grimnaw (R11 Warg) Grimweaver (R11 Spdr) Grimacroncheese (R9 BA)
    Rageagainsthelootbox (R8 Defiler) Cheezeypoof (R9 Reaver)[/color]

Thumbs up

Congrats Theo. I'm happy I could help you achieve rank 13.
    Last edited by Linnymay; Sep 16 2013 at 10:00 AM.
    Purely~Scrumptious

Congratulations, Theo! So happy to see you ranked! <3 you

Congratz my Friend. Though you may not read the forum and though we may usually be on the opposite side. You have stuck with me through thick and thin even when 3/4 of the ppl on this server had me on ignore you would invite me to your grps. Be it Dragoch or PVP. That shows true character on your part. So To this Great acheivment I say Thank you for being a light in the darkness. And always being willing to help someone out.What a Great friend you are.This server is a better place with you on it,,,,, Oh and when we hit 95 Hopefully you can make my weapons still they always bring me the best luck ;p

Gratz Friend :)

Congrats Theo! You're a great person and deserve every ounce of that renown. I thank you for convincing me to play this game, there may be a lot of drama and 'hate' but there's also people like you that make me glad i decided to play. Best of luck to the next one, and remember I've always got your back.

Congrats man!

You are one of the truly great guys and I congratulate you, even though you are always trying to kill me

Gratzzz Theoo ,one of the feww people who is not afraid of the fight !

You deserve it !, gratz again

Congrats Theo! It's always good seeing you out there even though you are trying to kill me and succeeding a lot of the time!

Smile

Gratz theo! always good to fight or raid with you. looking forward to some more tracking fights between my warg and you ;p. best of luck on the next one!
    Elezmera lvl 100 rank 11 mini Arantoth lvl 100 rank 9 champion Sugro lvl 100 rank 7 burg Grinbash lvl 100 rank 8 warg Shapdoom lvl 100 rank 10 reaver Mordul lvl 100 rank 7 spider Ratgrat lvl 100 rank 7 Warleader
    SILVERLODE

I'm not jumping on the Theo bandwagon!

Theo I hate you!
    You are garbage!
    Your hunter is squishy! (LOL hunt-ard was blocked? really? whos running the profanity filter show around here!)
    Your voice irritates me!
    I love target calling you first and having the power of a full raid wipe your morale bar into the rez circle!

and,
    I wish I had more opportunities to play freepside to play with you.
    The durations have been short, and time between sessions long but you were always a class act in my book.
    Not sure what drama anybody could have.
    There are certain people, the number I can count on both my hands, whom I actually enjoy seeing out there in the moors on whichever side I'm on
    You sir, are one of them.
    You're always out there giving it your all, or at least out there for us to farm. :-D

I too recommend trying creepside. I don't know ### the whole evil/good argument is.
    It's just a video game...creeps aren't in the service of the Devil.
    It's just another avenue of escape in this game when you are bored/fed up/pissed with freepside.
    We're all waiting around for the Helms Deep nerf, so why not try something new?
    Could be a nice change of pace.

Anywho, congratulations sire!
    Keep fighting the good fight, and dying valiantly!

Congrats Theo on rank 13. You have one of the best peeps in the game. The world is better with you as a part of it. Keep telling the stories in group. Sorry for the smart A comments while in group; I mean no harm. Be well and take care of yourself. :- )

congratulations to rank 13, theo
    Last edited by Chickenist; Sep 17 2013 at 08:35 AM.
    Meong (rank 10, RK) of Rhunen Rendir | Artemiburz (rank 10, BA)

Gratz Theo!

Gratz Theo. Been playing together a while. You put many arrows in my booty! Congratz man.
    -agentdirty-rank11 reaver
    -dirtiolas-rank8 hunter
    -cleanolas-rank6 blackarrow

Congratulations Theo, here's to you overcoming all odds, the real life ones as well as the in-game ones. If anyone can do both it's you.

I have a ton of respect for you theo, Big grats and good luck on the next one!

Grats Theo! Good work and good luck with the next rank,

Eary.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast