We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Warg Pens T2C for 85s only?

I was able to run Warg Pens at lvl 68 tier 2 and we did see the meat slabs with the final boss (fyi we are lvl 65, 68 and 72). We were also able to have the wargs eat all 5 of the meat but the quest "Let Them Hunger" never updated nor did the deed. Will this only work at lvl 85? I saw on wiki that there are slabs outside too that the wargs must eat but I didn't see any. I only saw those meat barrels and we tried to make them eat it but they wont.

Thank you in advance.

Challenge quests can only be done at the instances max level on the highest difficulty setting. For scaling spaces this means 85 T2C.
    Crell-L85-Champion - Riddermark ; Swego-L85-Burglar ; Kotvi-L95-Runekeeper
    Delego-L85 Hunter ; Stodden-L51-Captain ; Edhul-L61-Loremaster
    Deglorion - SoA XP Disabler

Exclamation

All challenges of all instances are tier 2 on level cap for whatever is the level cap at the moment.

Quote Originally Posted by YamydeAragon View Post
    All challenges of all instances are tier 2 on level cap for whatever is the level cap at the moment.
    Only for Scaling spaces. Moria Challenge quests for example range from L56 to L58.

Rise of Isengard Challenges (Draigoch, Foundry, ToO, etc, are L75.)..
    Crell-L85-Champion - Riddermark ; Swego-L85-Burglar ; Kotvi-L95-Runekeeper
    Delego-L85 Hunter ; Stodden-L51-Captain ; Edhul-L61-Loremaster
    Deglorion - SoA XP Disabler

The same meat you saw inside the boss room will appear outside at various locations at 85. (I figured it'd also show up at lower levels, even if you can't do challenge, but apparently not.) Each of the previous two rooms has two slabs of meat, and there's (roughly) one slab of meat per group of wargs, with the exception of the last two groups before the first boss.

Obviously you can't do challenge below 85 as the other posters have mentioned, but once you hit 85 that's how you'll go about it.

Thank you all. i figured this was the case *sigh*. Guess i have to wait till 85 to get rid of that quest .