We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Angry Are you kidding me, Turbine? Inexcusable!!!

I've been on a crusade for the past 2 years trying to bring the bugged Hytbold housing items to the attention of the LOTRO team and have gone unanswered for 2 years. Well, I got my answer with the Dol Amroth expansion, and that answer is "We don't care about housing and we never will." After refusing to fix or even acknowledge the bugged Hytbold housing items, they gave us another super grind with new housing items as purchasable rewards. Guess what everyone? The new Gondor items are bugged in the EXACT SAME WAY. All Large Wall items are listed as Large Furniture items just like Hytbold. After two years of complaining and getting no response and no fix, you'd think they would AT LEAST make sure that the new items weren't bugged. It boggles my mind that this was allowed to happen AGAIN. This gross negligence is absolutely inexcusable and shows Turbine's complete and utter indifference towards housing.

I am ending this crusade to fix these items because it is clear now that all our complaints have fallen on deaf ears and no matter how much we try, things will never change. Housing WAS one of the things keeping me around in this game but my hope of ever getting a meaningful upgrade or even fix to current problems have been dashed to dust. Congratulations Turbine, I am defeated.
    [font=2]"And Men spoke thereafter not of Elenna, nor of Andor the Gift that was taken away, nor of Númenórë on the confines of the world; but the exiles on the shores of the sea, if they turned towards the West in the desire of their hearts, spoke of Mar-nu-Falmar that was whelmed in the waves, Akallabêth the Downfallen, Atalantë in the Eldarin tongue."[/font]

you probably missed the part where they said Hoarsedev will be looking into the problem of the Dol Amroth and Hytbold housing items. Don't expect any fix till at least Update 15 though.
    LvL 100s: Beorning, Burglar, Captain, Champ, Guardian, Hunter, Lore-Master, Minstrel, Rune-Keeper
    LvL 85: Warden, Minstrel
    All my forum posts are my opinions and may not even be that. Also On Twitter: @leixicon

Quote Originally Posted by Leixy View Post
    you probably missed the part where they said Hoarsedev will be looking into the problem of the Dol Amroth and Hytbold housing items. Don't expect any fix till at least Update 15 though.
    That's okies. You probably missed the part where the OP said it's been 2 years without a fix. ^.^

It's probably not something that is as easy as "changing the label", sadly. I hope Hoarsedev can figure out what's wrong and fix it without breaking anything else.
    GL DLR ASTO MRVVAOK? KPXD PREOG...

Quote Originally Posted by The_Jagannath View Post
    That's okies. You probably missed the part where the OP said it's been 2 years without a fix. ^.^
    OP said this:
    After two years of complaining and getting no response and no fix
    Turbine has indeed given a response as of a week ago. Is it 2 years late? yes. but, better late than never.
    LvL 100s: Beorning, Burglar, Captain, Champ, Guardian, Hunter, Lore-Master, Minstrel, Rune-Keeper
    LvL 85: Warden, Minstrel
    All my forum posts are my opinions and may not even be that. Also On Twitter: @leixicon

Quote Originally Posted by Leixy View Post
    OP said this:

Turbine has indeed given a response as of a week ago. Is it 2 years late? yes. but, better late than never.
    Not if you're waiting for a kidney ^.^

... !?!?

I know, I know... this is the part where you zing me and tell me to thank [insert name of deity or suitable replacement here] it's not a kidney! wow-ZA! ^.^

I just thought I'd save you the trouble of a retort since your last one was so uninspired, unoriginal and predictable not to mention doting, fatuous and subordinate. ^.^

But yeah... good thing we're not talking about kidneys or they'd all be out of a job. ZING-GA!!! ^.^

Shucks, while we're on the subject... good thing we're not talking about... oh, I dunno, PRACTICALLY ANY OTHER PRODUCT OR SERVICE IN EXISTENCE or they'd all be out of a job! = |

Please don't troll me bro. I have no stake in the outcome.

Quote Originally Posted by The_Jagannath View Post
    Not if you're waiting for a kidney ^.^

... !?!?

I know, I know... this is the part where you zing me and tell me to thank [insert name of deity or suitable replacement here] it's not a kidney! wow-ZA! ^.^

I just thought I'd save you the trouble of a retort since your last one was so uninspired, unoriginal and predictable not to mention doting, fatuous and subordinate. ^.^

But yeah... good thing we're not talking about kidneys or they'd all be out of a job. ZING-GA!!! ^.^

Shucks, while we're on the subject... good thing we're not talking about... oh, I dunno, PRACTICALLY ANY OTHER PRODUCT OR SERVICE IN EXISTENCE or they'd all be out of a job! = |

Please don't troll me bro. I have no stake in the outcome.
    Judging from the comments, I'd say that you're the troll here.
    OP said that Turbine didn't care about housing, yet the fact that a dev said they'd look into it shows otherwise.
    Also, I'm not sure what you were going for with the whole ^.^ thing, but I didn't find it amusing.