We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Looking for people on Landroval to RP with

I've been RPing in many different ways over the past 20 years or so, and I keep wanting to get into it in LOTRO, but I never really seem to catch the right moment to jump into something. Or things don't load right away and I'm suddenly standing in the middle of someone's performance, and people are gathered around. It's a bit awkward at the moment to say, "Sooo....Mae Govannen!"

I'd ideally like to RP, but still have time to do actual quests, instances, etc. (does Hytbold EVER END?? LOL) but I think I'd like to get to know people first, or have a time set up to get to know people. Although I know a lot about TLotR lore, I'm more interested in actual interactions that may not heavily depend on this Valar having done this or what Eru Iluvatar is up to at the moment. Not to say I don't like getting into those things, but after work and on the weekends I just want to let my mind relax a little.

My main is Lithendiel, an Elven Hunter, but I'm working on a few others, primarily of the races of Elves and Men, spanning all the classes. I have characters ranging between 1 and 85 if people want to RP and then go do an instance as well.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0520a0000002aec16/01006/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Howdy howdy!
    I must say, I do love to RP!
    Though, I am new to LotRO RP.

My main is not on Landroval, but somewhere in the next couple weeks, I'll be sending her over there.
    In the meantime, I've been fiddling around with a Cappy on Landroval.
    If you'd like to "bump" into my cappy, throw me a PM!

As always I point folks to join club éclair. We are the slow levelling walk n talk RP club on Landroval.
    Find us on our user channel (/joinchannel club-éclair) to find folks to quest and RP with. Ideally we all use the xp disabler to stay at the same level (currently it's 20) and we're running folks through the Great Barrows Sambrog instance. For more details please see the thread on club éclair on this forum.