We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Need help finding a server with RP East cost

I'm interested in
    RP
    pvp
    Raiding People with experience wheeling to teach
    East cost server US

Allot of people on during all hours of the day Since I can play any time of the day

Quote Originally Posted by fodos View Post
    I'm interested in
    RP
    pvp
    Raiding People with experience wheeling to teach
    East cost server US

Allot of people on during all hours of the day Since I can play any time of the day
    Landroval is a great server for RP in the USA time zones.

Elendilmir is a great server for players all around the clock, since it's the unoffical Oceana server.

Most servers have some good raiding kinships; check the server's kinship forum for more info.

I'm sorry, I can't tell you which servers are good for PvMP.

Note that PvP is really Player vs Monster Player. You can create a monster player character anytime after you have a regular character at level 10 (on any server, I believe). Moster Characters are limited to the Ettenmoors. One of the monster classes is freely available and others can be unlocked either with TPs or by subscribing.

You can only bring your regular character to the Ettenmoors once you have reached at least level 80, but only if you are VIP (have a subscription).
    <<Insert clever sig here>>

thanks I just hope I start seeing more players once I'm lvl 20 right now There is no one playing seems kind of odd

Quote Originally Posted by fodos View Post
    thanks I just hope I start seeing more players once I'm lvl 20 right now There is no one playing seems kind of odd
    If you are still level 6 or less and haven't left the starting shared instance, that isn't unusual. It just means that no one is starting a new character of your race right now. It takes an experienced character less than an hour to blow through the starting content and get to the "real" world.

If you are not seeing anyone around your level once you exit the starter instance, travel to Bree. That is typically the most populated area at low levels. Even if you are not human, you can start your career in Archet.
    <<Insert clever sig here>>