We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Looking to find a company to join up with !

Hello everyone!

I've recently come onto the LOTRO scene and the first thing I wanted to do was find a group of people to be with and to go on many adventures and to defeat the forces of evil. I've been a fan of the LOTR for a few years now and I have quite the knowledge of everything. Though I am only a level 7, I'm willing to work on my level as much as I possibly can so. My character name by the way is Eclenthan.

-KingElendil

So what server are you on? I would like to go on an adventure as well.
    Riddermark Freeps and Creeps: Morgunith, LM/Hadellost, Burglar/Nukzat, Reaver Rank 6
    Meneldor Freeps and Creeps: Cambanod, Cpt

im only a level 1 but im not new to the lord of the rings iv been with it for a long time but i gust started this game yesterday or the
    date 12-16-13 im a hunter i have forgot my name is it starts with th or something like that sorry i dont know my name but i want to join up with you i lag but not to were i cant kill no one i go in the 2nd world form the top im less lagy there you may have to what for me to load but if you want to you can lead me or if you want to i can be a swordsmen i do want to tag along with you so you in the game. ps my email is danielgolf1998@gmail.com

If finding an RP group is your main goal, you might try rolling a character on one of the RP servers (Landroval and Laurelin, if you aren't one of them already) and posting on that server's forum; you may get more responses that way. Or check out some RP kinships.

If you head into Laurelin have a look here for ideas about some kinships and those who have a roleplaying aspect to them

Laurelin Archives

Thank you all for the help/support on my topic here!