We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Thread: Turbine Points?

Unhappy Turbine Points?

Hello,
    Im not really a new player..I mean its been nearly a year since I started playing, but I did come across something new today. And it may be a bigger problem. But im curious;

did anyone else get random turbine points added to there account? (I mean out of know were.)

Today, I was on my warden, and I checked into the store, and I had over 7,000 points added to my account. I was happy about it at first, because I thought it was backup points, im a VIP and I never got my 500 points added for....4-6 months. I thought they finally showed up.

But at the same time, I thought, what if im paying for them? Thats over 100 dollars I dont have going to turbine.

So if anyone else maybe..is having or had the same issue? It would be a huge help.

I do plane to call around, but any advise you can give would be amazing. Thank you!
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0c2140000001543f2/01006/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

In the online store, there is a link to My Account in the upper right. Click that and then on the Account Information section click the View Purchase History link. It will tell you where those points came from.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/042080000002b61df/01007/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

On my main account, I noticed an extra 5400 TP added one day. But the same day, I saw an adjustment that deleted the exact same amount.

It looks like some bug slipped in and was giving out bonuses that were not earned. But the devs seem to have caught many of them and corrected the mistake.

All I can say is to watch your account for a possible future correction to delete these bonus points.
    [CENTER][B][I][COLOR=yellow]LOTRO proves that Middle Earth is Hobbit Forming![/COLOR][/I][/B][/CENTER]

Unhappy Ref: Turbine Points

Quote Originally Posted by Jadowyn View Post
    On my main account, I noticed an extra 5400 TP added one day. But the same day, I saw an adjustment that deleted the exact same amount.

It looks like some bug slipped in and was giving out bonuses that were not earned. But the devs seem to have caught many of them and corrected the mistake.

All I can say is to watch your account for a possible future correction to delete these bonus points.
    Not sure if I'm doing this correct or not and forgive me if I ain't and/or correct me but I also have had things happening when it comes to turbine points such as lastnight to this morn I come up shot a 1,000 points and also as a VIP player have never received the 500 points a month. Now the 500 not real concerned about but would be nice to receive them, although I do have an issue with losing what I pay cold hard cash for unless I am the one spending it. In actuality my account has never actually been right from the get go can anyone point in the direction to get this corrected. I have 4 lvl 85 toons so I'm not a slacker and I have done most of it solo can someone help plz?

Thx Geronimo01

Quote Originally Posted by F.A.S.T View Post
    Not sure if I'm doing this correct or not and forgive me if I ain't and/or correct me but I also have had things happening when it comes to turbine points such as lastnight to this morn I come up shot a 1,000 points and also as a VIP player have never received the 500 points a month. Now the 500 not real concerned about but would be nice to receive them, although I do have an issue with losing what I pay cold hard cash for unless I am the one spending it. In actuality my account has never actually been right from the get go can anyone point in the direction to get this corrected.
    You should definitely contact Customer Support. http://support.turbine.com/link/port...stomer-Support
    <<Insert clever sig here>>