We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Hybrid View

So, who is the Mayor of Grothum?

Who is the true mayor of grothum, inquiring minds want to know!!
    [center]Irin r8 Hunter // Arngar r8 Burg // [b][color=red]Akthuri r15 LM[/color][/b] // Vishus r5 Captain[/center]

Grevious! everyone knows that ak; the new guy is just a poser

Awe drail and here i thought we were friends . You guys trying to ruin my fun, laughable. Ak cant zerg me like he wants so he has to start a thread to see if he can hurt my feelings. Keep trying Ak, the effort is quite amusing.

P.S. If youre butthurt that much you can go get some hemroid creme, i can lend you the 3 bucks if you cant afford it. Lotro store gets pretty expensive i assume

Nobody cares...

I care, and it's just a simple question.

There are a lot of claims to the throne, this isn't about me, I know I am not the mayor or president of anything. Agent, why so serious?
    [center]Irin r8 Hunter // Arngar r8 Burg // [b][color=red]Akthuri r15 LM[/color][/b] // Vishus r5 Captain[/center]

Quote Originally Posted by Irin19 View Post
    I care, and it's just a simple question.

There are a lot of claims to the throne, this isn't about me, I know I am not the mayor or president of anything. Agent, why so serious?
    Im always serious home slice