We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Hip Hip Hooray for Daarlin and her rank 15

YAY BFF! So happy to have been with you when you reached 15. You are a wonderful warg (and person) and a pleasure to pounce along side with What an achievement!

Until next we stealth...

~snyffles
    Last edited by Quartercup; Jan 06 2013 at 07:58 PM.

Congrats!!!! You know u are doing something right for all the QQ the freeps give ya..

Congratulations Daarlin.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0620501000004cc5f/signature.png]Qillyu[/charsig]

Smile

Congrates!!!

Yay, congrats, Daarlin!
    [URL=http://s228.photobucket.com/user/nightlily21/media/sig-lotroFreyampFreylvl100_zpsvk8s8vbo.jpg.html][IMG]http://i228.photobucket.com/albums/ee277/nightlily21/sig-lotroFreyampFreylvl100_zpsvk8s8vbo.jpg[/IMG][/URL]
    Silverlode - Freyya - Belladohna - Kilgara - Moirai - Scarlettblaide
    Gladden - Freynakh - Skarlette - Morregan - Alyys - Gloriahna

R15

Big Congrats Daar!

-Fungo

Total congrats! You are a much more deadly warg than people give you credit for... of course, the complaints are mostly because you are hard to pin down and kill, and who likes an opponent that they can't kill?

You rock!

... the last known pic of daar at R14

Congrats Daarlin...not sure what you're gonna do for rest of your life though.

Am glad creepside decided to finally get there act together, it only took someone to need only last 8k to rank.

Good Work!

Also shout out to the freeps this weekend. Without us it would have been another week of turning in DG quests to rank lol
    Took a while finally for some good action, we only needed to be on a map point. ;-D

Gratz on rank Daarlin!!! Huge accomplishment and server first so major props to you.

Btw to all the haters, just cuz you dont agree with a persons playstyle doesnt mean you have to rage at them :/ Im pretty much the polar opposite of Daarlin playstylewise, I solo and I play very suicidally. Doesnt mean you should hate on them all the time.

Again, gratz Daarlin

Grattz Daarlin. Now I wont have to pocketheal for you ever again.

Grats to Amaanda from Aziell!
    Aziell-1: R11 Warg of Landroval
    Webyou: R8 Spider of Landroval
    Nimaril-1: Level 100 R6 Guardian of Landroval

So u ranked off me and people laughed, so i raged at my keyboard, then cryed a lot, and just then got happy of the first rank 15 creep on Silver!!

well done Amaanda and congrats!

pd: i was jking, i did not rage i was hrny

Dear Daarlin aka Amaanda,

Too many rumors saying that you'll be leaving Lotro after R15.

I hope you may consider to come back freepside and I promise we will be the best duo in Silverlode.
    Don't let the haters win this game, come back and faceroll them harder!

Hope you reconsider to stay and play a bit no matter how fancy RL is or will be to you.
    Just remember: without you, there will be no Ayashi aka DaarlinWannabe

Here is all the good times that we had for the past months since I xfer back
    It is funny to see when people think I’m mad when I die in pvp hehe

Gratz to the toughest warg to kb on Rank15~!!!!

I love you <3

Last edited by Daybreak; Jan 07 2013 at 07:16 AM.
    [URL="https://www.youtube.com/user/SkyAyashi"][IMG]http://i869.photobucket.com/albums/ab251/skyayashi/coollogo_com-12854219.gif[/IMG][/URL]

Gratz

Congratulations!!! .. sucks that I wasn't there!!.. maybe I'll be around when you hit R16

p.s. turbine.. it's about time you increase the cap!

Great video,Ayashi.

Quote Originally Posted by Daybreak View Post
    Dear Daarlin aka Amaanda,

Too many rumors saying that you'll be leaving Lotro after R15.

I hope you may consider to come back freepside and I promise we will be the best duo in Silverlode.
    Don't let the haters win this game, come back and faceroll them harder!

Hope you reconsider to stay and play a bit no matter how fancy RL is or will be to you.
    Just remember: without you, there will be no Ayashi aka DaarlinWannabe

Here is all the good times that we had for the past months since I xfer back
    It is funny to see when people think I’m mad when I die in pvp hehe

Gratz to the toughest warg to kb on Rank15~!!!!

I love you <3

great video.. i've never heard that song and it's stuck in my head now xD

Congratulations, great warg to chase around!

Grats

May your fur ever be soft and flea-free.
    [CENTER][SIZE=2][I][COLOR=#ff0000]Currently serving [/COLOR][COLOR=#3366ff]Brecfes[/COLOR][COLOR=#ff0000] on every world....[/COLOR][/I][/SIZE][/CENTER]

To my favorite full time creep on silver, my deepest congratulations to you! You've stuck it out through tough times, lean times, great times, drama, hate and love. That's enough in itself, but you've managed it all with class and dignity! Rank 15 couldn't be more well-deserved.

I'm so glad I have had the chance to get to know you! There aren't a lot of people that I would have liked to meet in person, but you are on that short list.

I really hope you keep playing, there isn't much keeping me in this game anymore except for my friends, you included. I also appreciate all of the attention you give me when I am on my LM

I'm only sorry I wasn't out there when it happened. I was gutting my captain to 85 yesterday, that's a &&&&&& grind!

I wish you the best in life as well!! Virtual hug sent your way....
    [center]Irin r8 Hunter // Arngar r8 Burg // [b][color=red]Akthuri r15 LM[/color][/b] // Vishus r5 Captain[/center]

Congratulations Amaanda. Well done =)

~Ahrondir
    Ridduk R14 WL
    Brandywine

Congrats Daarlin! Awesome Lady!

Congrats Daarlin!!!! I wish I could have been there.

-Jug

Congratulations Daarlin! <3 you. We've had so much fun over the years. I have played this game with you since 2007. I remember joining raids that you and Aralorn were running on freepside, and then you guys convincing me to try out creeps now and then too. There was a time you were the highest ranked freep. Then you switched to the dark side and mostly never came back! There was a time when my hunter outranked your warg. But I applaud your ability to stick with the warg even when you knew everyone out there would swap targets to you every time you unstealthed in the hopes of attaining the coveted Daarlin KB. People that are not heavily targeted have no idea what it's like to be in those shoes. I love that you have been able to stay at it and have fun regardless of all the hate thrown your way.

I hope you keep coming out and keep having fun! I always enjoy our chats, tells and goofing around in the game and just having fun. You know I'll always do what i can to help you have fun on whatever toon you choose to play.

/bighug

Thanks for always being a positive support point for me as well. /muchlove

I am so glad i was there when you started out and again when you hit rank 15. I was hoping you'd get it off Morkel, was pretty close lol probably the KB right before rank haha. It was truly fun to be there for your ranking on both sides heehee.

I have dubbed thee with many nicknames, but I think my favorite is still: BLINK. :P

CONGRATULATIONS DAARLIN, First one to hit rank 15 on Silverlode!
    [COLOR="#3366ff"]Melrok (R10 Guard) Morkel (R12 Hunter) Merlok (R8 LM) Shadowheart (R8 Burg)[/color]
    [color="#cc3333"]Grimnaw (R11 Warg) Grimweaver (R11 Spdr) Grimacroncheese (R9 BA)
    Rageagainsthelootbox (R8 Defiler) Cheezeypoof (R9 Reaver)[/color]

Grats, now come play GW2 with us. =0
    And bring Rubble with ya once he hits 15 and is bored, kthxbye.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/06205010000037a17/signature.png]Aarkane[/charsig]
    [b][i][size=3][color=yellow]Aarkane R9/Puggsy R6/Taba R6/Prudence R6/Meddler R4[/color][/size][/i][/b]

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast