We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

All Hail High Chieftain Burzan!!

Gratz Burzan ..glad you stuck it out...onwards and upwards
    [center][B][color=orangered][I]Kozrog, Rank 13 Defiler[/I][/color][/B][/center]
    [center][color=teal][I]Brandywine[/I][/color][/center]

Congratulations Burzan! Looking forward to seeing you in the R13 skin.
    "The strength of the pack is the wolf; the strength of the wolf is the pack"
    -Motto, U.S 3rd Light Armored Recon Battalion
    Leftenant Arkantor: Oblivion Awaits

grats bunnyrabbitburz!!!
    wheres that r13 skin !!! 8D
    [center][color=red]
    dwarrowdelf
    ohsnap, bigsnaps, hypnotiq r12 warg[/color][/center]

Grats Burzan! Kethean made an overpowered R13 monster with his death.
    Pyrrhic | Paragon
    Ishlan R12 WL
    Nalshi R11 Rvr, Ishnal R9 Spider, Shilan R9 Defiler
    Blato (Mini), Ishlun (Capt), Shilan (Ward), (+4)

Buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu uurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr rrrrrrzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzz

gratz <3
    Captains are clearly made of sunshine and rainbows. I thought that much was obvious. - RockX

Essie - Tr.

grats burz. your a beast onwards to 14
    R8 RK, R8 champ, R7 burg, R8 warden. R13 warg, R10 spider, R9 reaver, R8 Warleader R6 BA

One of the few people on crick with actual skill and knowledge, congratulations (I still have about 1mil more than you in alts XD )
    Look forward to more fights

Crickhollow l Thorfinn || r14 champ, r12 burglar- Crickhollow || r11//r9 warg Crick//Elendilmir || + other stuff

high thief! grats bro!
    Crickhollow - Scratzod r6 Champ - Scratzw r7 Burg - / Healpot r7 Defiler
    Brandywine - Pinha r8 Spider - Litleponey r9 Reaver / Qris-1 r11 miniEzmode

Thx guys,it`s been a fun ride and also thx to Keth for the last 2 inf points lol.

PS: /slap Qris
    [URL=http://s1201.photobucket.com/user/GoDFa7h3r/media/rsz_screenshot000201_zps322d3f9a.jpg.html][IMG]http://i1201.photobucket.com/albums/bb347/GoDFa7h3r/rsz_screenshot000201_zps322d3f9a.jpg[/IMG][/URL]
    Burzan aka Trompok(BW) - R14 Reaver
    Looks like meat's back on the menu boys!

Quote Originally Posted by 1nTruDeR View Post

PS: /slap Qris

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
    Crickhollow - Scratzod r6 Champ - Scratzw r7 Burg - / Healpot r7 Defiler
    Brandywine - Pinha r8 Spider - Litleponey r9 Reaver / Qris-1 r11 miniEzmode

Quote Originally Posted by scratz View Post

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
    LMAO I remember that! good times

/fishslap
    [URL=http://s1201.photobucket.com/user/GoDFa7h3r/media/rsz_screenshot000201_zps322d3f9a.jpg.html][IMG]http://i1201.photobucket.com/albums/bb347/GoDFa7h3r/rsz_screenshot000201_zps322d3f9a.jpg[/IMG][/URL]
    Burzan aka Trompok(BW) - R14 Reaver
    Looks like meat's back on the menu boys!

@Image '[OOC] Slayerr :'lol you guys are sick''
    xD
    Pyrrhic | Paragon
    Ishlan R12 WL
    Nalshi R11 Rvr, Ishnal R9 Spider, Shilan R9 Defiler
    Blato (Mini), Ishlun (Capt), Shilan (Ward), (+4)

Grats Burz.

/poke Burzan Grats Thank you for being one of the few creeps on Crickhollow that stay with darkside through the bad and the worse.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0c21400000000fd3e/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

grats!
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0c21400000007bd15/signature.png]Tops[/charsig]

I remember when Burzan first hit the scene with the PvE brigade in early RoI. He'd ask me for 1v1s, I'd head up to candy mountain and run around trying to find him. Then Bamming charging reaver at my back, hitting me with everything he had.

Little did I know the then over-eager greenie would blossom into a beast. Toughest creep on Crick hands down and you would be a beast on any server you played on.

Big Grats and very well deserved.
    Merlinros - Brandywine
    [url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m1pDdg8Ha0A[/url]

congratulations burz! most terrifying reaver i've ever fought.

Grats Burz...look forward to some more collisions in the future...well deserved

./swordsalute
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0c214000000023a6b/01003/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Grats Burzan!! Happy to see you are sticking around with us in Crick

./dance_hobbit2
    [IMG]http://oi41.tinypic.com/14v1utt.jpg[/IMG]
    Farrielle R13 Captain (BW), Archaniel R8 Hunter (CH), Farrial R8 Minstrel (CH)
    Farrball R9 Stalker (CH), Kumosan R8 Weaver (CH), Vapour R6 Reaver (CH)

gratz croob
    ( R13 LM Savvii Arkenstone )( R13 Defiler Ghankstar Landroval )

Those who are unaware they are walking in darkness will never seek the light - Bruce Lee

Already congratulated you in tribechat but ....... Grats Burzie
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0c2140100000d2c8c/signature.png]Bobinhood[/charsig]

I bow deeply before Burzan he's the best person on creepside

Quote Originally Posted by Blato View Post
    @Image '[OOC] Slayerr :'lol you guys are sick''
    xD
    I don't remember I said sick, I remember I said Freeps Suck anyway.

But I really respect creeps like burzan hes a person that Makes you respect him no matter what.. have a sense of honor.
    Add to that Chiron,Kitwen,Itty and some other names.

But if you guys recall in during doing a 1v1 by GG the other day... Wardin jumped me 3 times, for no reason after I won a 1v1 with Itty..
    That was so freaking cheap..
    Anyway, I wish that I don't see wardin in any 1v1, he got mad coz I wiped him like 4 times. and he can't 1v1 me no matter what no matter what rank he is.

However Congratz Burzan and I really hope you get to Rank15 soon just to see you out there as the best reaver on Crick as you used to be .

All respect

Quote Originally Posted by Malgarfin View Post
    I don't remember I said sick, I remember I said Freeps Suck anyway.

But I really respect creeps like burzan hes a person that Makes you respect him no matter what.. have a sense of honor.
    Add to that Chiron,Kitwen,Itty and some other names.

But if you guys recall in during doing a 1v1 by GG the other day... Wardin jumped me 3 times, for no reason after I won a 1v1 with Itty..
    That was so freaking cheap..
    Anyway, I wish that I don't see wardin in any 1v1, he got mad coz I wiped him like 4 times. and he can't 1v1 me no matter what no matter what rank he is.

However Congratz Burzan and I really hope you get to Rank15 soon just to see you out there as the best reaver on Crick as you used to be .

All respect
    you won against me and itty through using cds. And so I ganked you accordingly. If you want to justify blowing your evade and stuns etc by saying there is no rule preventing you from doing so, then I can use the same no official rule excuse to justify for my actions. You wanna talk about honour? Try having some first.

Ps. Spell my name right fgs

Red face

Oh so using your skills is forbidden
    Good to know!
    I could use any skill I want since I Have it on my screen except of course the men heal and the morale pots from the store, I also can jump during any 1v1 because there's no such thing as 1v1 if you talking about rules moors is open area for fight, I did respect the GG rules while you didn't.
    Your name is Wardien or whatever it is I don't care about it.
    Forgot to hail Tops (Igank) he really appreciated my lag during the fight he stopped attacking me when he saw I was lagging so I bow deeply before you *Tops*.
    Anyway good luck with your hunting, trust me it's not a big deal for me.

Take care

Is it so hard to understand what you were doing is being unfair and therefore breaking the rule of 1v1 yourself? No? Yeah have a good Day.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast