We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Back after years, is this server still alive?

Looking to make another start and was hoping that there was still a presence around most of the levels.

Windfola is still alive! And I hope it stays that way for a long time.

Is it really? What's the prime time for activity? Granted, I've been getting on fairly late or early usually, but the instance finder never connects me with anyone and the auction house isn't functional. Bree looks like a ghost town.

its rarely people do the instance finder, so you cant determine activity on the fact that you cant get into a randomly made group. the AH is active, tons of stuff on it, the higher level stuff is over priced, but that's only because all the money in the system at the moment. and bree is a ghost town because everyone is either out questing or in snowbourn or *fawel??* the new end game towns. theres still people around bree though, the crafting hall is always filled when im on alts, but lower level people have better things to do that sit in bree so its not a ghost town, like leveling xD

Maybe there's not as much for sale in the sub level 30 range in the ah..... might be a good time to save some storage and sell all that stuff I haven't used in five years of trying......

Quote Originally Posted by Justin_Obsurver View Post
    Is it really? What's the prime time for activity? Granted, I've been getting on fairly late or early usually, but the instance finder never connects me with anyone and the auction house isn't functional. Bree looks like a ghost town.
    Usually, If you're on GLFF, the prime time for everything is whenever. There's always a raid or instance going on. I've been organizing Skraids recently so that's something cool that you can look forward to when you come on. But I'm mostly on early-midday EST, so it all depends.

Quote Originally Posted by Justin_Obsurver View Post
    Looking to make another start and was hoping that there was still a presence around most of the levels.
    Yes Windfola is VERY alive. Hope to see you in game