We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Results 26 to 50 of 50
  1. #26
    Vinner, I have no issue with you, but I just don't get it. All I've been able to gather from your posts is, "I used to play this game a lot. I haven't played in over a year, but I used to play a lot, so I know everything about the current state of pvp." Again, I have no issue with you. I just feel like if you really want to talk about how superior you are, you should just come back and play.

  2. #27
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    373
    I've never said cooldowns should be used in 1v1s. Not like that anyway, not by everyone. I do think people are way too uptight about CDs in this game. If I went to the moors right now on my lm and fought a reaver. Some people would get mad at me if I used tar, or wl stacked, or used ents, or wisdom and I usually don't do all that stuff. But the reaver isn't using their cooldowns either most of the time. I feel like if we both pressed our buttons it would be a pretty fair fight and I don't understand why people think that is a bad thing.



    While it's true that Belegarod hit level cap sometime towards the start of SoM, I have played a guardian for a decent amount of time in every expansion. Im not sure what you mean by that champion or captain thing. They are two of my lowest ranked and latest ranked characters.

    I will concede guards were pretty weak pre overpower, but thats such a small amount of time and so long ago compared to everything else, I feel like 90% of people wouldn't even know that overpower wasn't a thing until several months after release. We've always had decent dps in pvp, good cc, really good mobility, and until RoI have had the best survivability out there (even in RoI we didn't really get nerfed, it just that champs/wardens overtook us). Guards don't really get complained about because they can't one shot someone or heal their whole health bar in a few seconds but that doesn't mean they aren't OP. Again, until recently, I would walk out into the moors and know that if I got into a fight with 1-4 or 5 creeps at least one of them was dying a majority of the time. With decent gear I would win 1v2s and 1v3s on the reg. I felt pretty overpowered.

    You say yourself that you never use cooldowns, but you used to be pretty successful. How is that not overpowered? You have to gimp yourself to feel like you have a challenge.




    And we need to clear something up about this auto stagger. Before that was a thing. Did you ever lose a 1v1 because you didn't have stagger up? I can't think of a time that I did, maybe missed out on a few ganks here and there. The only times I remember hurting for staggers would be if it got b/p/ed or the skill literally missed. Any halfway competent mouse turner could get a stagger up any time they wanted it, RnG notwithstanding. Auto stagger does not make a good guard overpowered. It makes a bad guard decent. That is a very different thing

  3. #28
    Quote Originally Posted by DJ1125 View Post
    Vinner, I have no issue with you, but I just don't get it. All I've been able to gather from your posts is, "I used to play this game a lot. I haven't played in over a year, but I used to play a lot, so I know everything about the current state of pvp." Again, I have no issue with you. I just feel like if you really want to talk about how superior you are, you should just come back and play.
    There's another guy that changed. Conforming to the "popular" kin and not standing up for yourself. Least you had the balls to actually @ me now this time, dawg, sorta. Shame how me leaving and you being influenced by Vic has gotten to you smh, you used to be better than that, Kere. I can't keep all my former apprentices from falling to the darkside. Roleplaying lolz aside, I'm not saying I'm superior to anyone, you know I'm not that way, I know I'm not that way, but people shouldn't act like they are god at 1v1s in an expansion that provides an outside, skewed buffer to your natural abilities and act like they know what they're talking about when they've only played a class for only a brief amount of time compared to to others and think they know it all. It's simple analysis and common pvp sense logic from a guy that has been 1v1ing longer than a lot of people to know how such changes can change the dynamics of pvp. Sorry that I have experience, I guess. I like to consider my expert in the 1v1 department, if anything, considering thats what I used to 90% of the time I was out there.

    I have no issue with you either, Kere, but I'm ashamed, shocked, and disappointed to see what you've become in my absence .

    Quote Originally Posted by usernamealreadyinuse View Post
    I've never said cooldowns should be used in 1v1s. Not like that anyway, not by everyone. I do think people are way too uptight about CDs in this game. If I went to the moors right now on my lm and fought a reaver. Some people would get mad at me if I used tar, or wl stacked, or used ents, or wisdom and I usually don't do all that stuff. But the reaver isn't using their cooldowns either most of the time. I feel like if we both pressed our buttons it would be a pretty fair fight and I don't understand why people think that is a bad thing.



    While it's true that Belegarod hit level cap sometime towards the start of SoM, I have played a guardian for a decent amount of time in every expansion. Im not sure what you mean by that champion or captain thing. They are two of my lowest ranked and latest ranked characters.

    I will concede guards were pretty weak pre overpower, but thats such a small amount of time and so long ago compared to everything else, I feel like 90% of people wouldn't even know that overpower wasn't a thing until several months after release. We've always had decent dps in pvp, good cc, really good mobility, and until RoI have had the best survivability out there (even in RoI we didn't really get nerfed, it just that champs/wardens overtook us). Guards don't really get complained about because they can't one shot someone or heal their whole health bar in a few seconds but that doesn't mean they aren't OP. Again, until recently, I would walk out into the moors and know that if I got into a fight with 1-4 or 5 creeps at least one of them was dying a majority of the time. With decent gear I would win 1v2s and 1v3s on the reg. I felt pretty overpowered.

    You say yourself that you never use cooldowns, but you used to be pretty successful. How is that not overpowered? You have to gimp yourself to feel like you have a challenge.




    And we need to clear something up about this auto stagger. Before that was a thing. Did you ever lose a 1v1 because you didn't have stagger up? I can't think of a time that I did, maybe missed out on a few ganks here and there. The only times I remember hurting for staggers would be if it got b/p/ed or the skill literally missed. Any halfway competent mouse turner could get a stagger up any time they wanted it, RnG notwithstanding. Auto stagger does not make a good guard overpowered. It makes a bad guard decent. That is a very different thing
    I have no qualms with people using cds now with the current status of the moors, nor did I have issues with them before, but it just stagnates your skill and realize what true ability your class has. People pay for the game and have the right to play the way they want. It's because my abstaining of using cds that I became the player I became. I won 1v1s against plenty of ppl that used cds because I knew how to counter them and not rely on skills that weren't consistently at my disposal to bail me out. I always said if someone pops a cd against you, pop one right back (which I didn't do anyway, and still did pretty well, even won). It just makes your victory that much more of an accomplishment/sweet. Loremaster is an exception, the class with waterlore being practically spammable the way it is is just ridiculous with its cd and duration, and waterlore isn't even a cd, just a really op skill. It's just a broken op mechanic.

    Question is: did you PVP a decent of amount of time in those expansions, not just pve? From what I seen from surugi, it doesn't seem you have, and I hardly remember you out much on guardian even in SoM, nor early RoI (though obv more than SoM) with consistency as well. If you were Greens or Taso, for example, or someone that played the guardian class extensively throughout the majority of expansions to realize what it was like and was efficient throughout, then I'd give you some merit/legitimacy in arguing your case, but you dont have that experience, Bele.

    The people I fought were skilled, and some creep classes were stronger than me at times, and they didn't use cooldowns either. Not to mention I fought undergeared for a good portion which helped me in the long haul. When I got geared, I had balanced fights with the most skilled at their creep on the server, where it would come down who was the better player (and if I could land stagger/use the right skill rotations) to beat them. Just because I could beat them, didn't mean I was OP; it means I had an idea what I was doing. I saw plenty of guards fail time and time again because they didn't know what they were doing. I don't wanna make Gunnor an example, but ask him the difference between a good guard and a bad guard. He'll tell you he was one of the worst there was, and I saw it first hand lol. I love the guy to death, but he will be the first to admit he was absolutely dreadful at guard, tho he improved over time lol. Anyway, I like to think I was pretty skilled, but not the best, but good enough to be able to effectively fight with my guardian to the fullest. Like I said, I fought plenty of people with cds and held my own, but only because they weren't the best. The 1v2s, 1v3s I won were with lower ranked-mid ranked creeps, with the few times I beat 2 high ranks 2v1, which weren't skilled. In most of those 1v2s, 1v3s, I had to fight to the best of my ability, knowing when to pop what skills, and keep them all staggered, while getting behind them. The fact is, having one of the key skills that it took to be good at guardian being auto landed just takes away any challenge from me imo. Me doing well had nothing to do with Guardians being OP, only very few guards did well, consistently well without cds, back then against good creeps that I could remember from being the creep perspective and fighting them on my reaver, and seeing how I fared on my guard compared to other guards against creeps.


    The thing is, I didn't see many semi competent guards that could mouse turn and land it, and that's why they didn't do as well as they could have. Would you have done as well as me or others then, Bele? I don't know if you realize how much of a diff landing stagger (esp if u got the positional damage off) is to not have landing it, without using cds to aid you, or hoping you crit. You can't really validate/judge that considering you hardly played your guard then, for as long as I did, at the times I did.

    I did lose 1v1s at times when I didn't land stagger on those that knew how to counter it, which are few for some reason; it made a difference against a skilled, high ranked creep. I didn't rely on the RNG to land my staggers like you. You also blew cds on your guardian when you did have those issues that I remembered when fighting you on my reaver. I remember you popped cds like WH, ItP, and BC (not a cd, but it wasn't necessary against creeps beside hinder spamming skimirsher ba imo) on my rank 9 thrashless, mutilationless, and Flayer of Fleshless reaver in RoI during the intro of the audacity era, even the occasional pledge or pot, and those fights were close, you winning more than I did because of those skills. If it is so easy to land stagger, then why couldn't you land it on me in RoI b4 aud without critting? Even then, I noticed you had trouble landing it at times. You obv enjoy the new stagger gear, right? Why use the gear if it's so easy to land and use to your advantage?


    Like I said, Bele, you can't really be one to talk if you haven't played a class for that long to experience all we had to go thru, and act like you would do as well as you think you would. It really doesn't make sense. You are playing in a dramatically different, and imo, much easier stlye of play for a guard, you just don't have that much experience to realize that nor admit it, to each their own though. I could go on and on, but this is enough.

    In conclusion, I'd say the plethora of bleeds you can stack now, auto stagger gear, 30% crit damage multiplier that is even stronger because of more damage from crit, and the ridiculous gear from pve that gives stupid buffs, with OP buffs, I'd say Guardian is in a pretty good place right now in PvP. Not saying they are the most OP, but I feel they are up there, and stronger than they used to be when I played. And before you talk about the mitigation debuff, I hear some skills like impale go through mitigations now, so it hardly matters, as well as audacity/stacking mit traits (using Sarchol for example, too) balances it out.

    The champion/captain thing I was talking about was I noticed you played them a good bit before guardian was as strong as it is now, because they were easier to play at the time (champion is still easier obv).

    My point is esoteric, which though I believe is right, is moot and pointless it seems.
    Last edited by joshy8910; Oct 15 2013 at 12:00 AM.

  4. #29
    Quote Originally Posted by joshy8910 View Post
    There's another guy that changed. Conforming to the "popular" kin and not standing up for yourself. Least you had the balls to actually @ me now this time, dawg, sorta. Shame how me leaving and you being influenced by Vic has gotten to you smh, you used to be better than that, Kere. I can't keep all my former apprentices from falling to the darkside. Roleplaying lolz aside, I'm not saying I'm superior to anyone, you know I'm not that way, I know I'm not that way, but people shouldn't act like they are god at 1v1s in an expansion that provides an outside, skewed buffer to your natural abilities and act like they know what they're talking about when they've only played a class for only a brief amount of time compared to to others and think they know it all. It's simple analysis and common pvp sense logic from a guy that has been 1v1ing longer than a lot of people to know how such changes can change the dynamics of pvp. Sorry that I have experience, I guess. I like to consider my expert in the 1v1 department, if anything, considering thats what I used to 90% of the time I was out there.

    I have no issue with you either, Kere, but I'm ashamed, shocked, and disappointed to see what you've become in my absence .


    I haven't conformed to anything. I'm not standing up for anyone, and I'm not defending anyone. I play exactly the way I used to. I still 1v1 all the time and I group with the same people I've always grouped with. Its just frustrating to see all these posts about how things once were and how broken they are now. PvP really is not in the terrible state people are making it out to be. Just come back and play for a bit, and then post your opinions of the changes. Also, I would say that 99% of the time that people are 1v1ing, OP's are even, so yes both sides are buffed, they are both buffed by equal amounts, and those amounts really don't skew the results.

  5. #30
    Quote Originally Posted by DJ1125 View Post
    Also, I would say that 99% of the time that people are 1v1ing, OP's are even, so yes both sides are buffed, they are both buffed by equal amounts, and those amounts really don't skew the results.
    Not true. They are both buffed by physical/tactical mastery buffs, not anything else. If they were buffed equally in ALL respects, mitigations, stats, mastery, bpe, finesse, crit, etc. then I would say your point is true.

    Physical/tactical mastery favor some classes over others. In this way, it favors some players over others.

  6. #31
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Tejas
    Posts
    2,738
    Quote Originally Posted by joshy8910 View Post
    There's another guy that changed. Conforming to the "popular" kin and not standing up for yourself. Least you had the balls to actually @ me now this time, dawg, sorta. Shame how me leaving and you being influenced by Vic has gotten to you smh, you used to be better than that, Kere. I can't keep all my former apprentices from falling to the darkside. Roleplaying lolz aside, I'm not saying I'm superior to anyone, you know I'm not that way, I know I'm not that way, but people shouldn't act like they are god at 1v1s in an expansion that provides an outside, skewed buffer to your natural abilities and act like they know what they're talking about when they've only played a class for only a brief amount of time compared to to others and think they know it all. It's simple analysis and common pvp sense logic from a guy that has been 1v1ing longer than a lot of people to know how such changes can change the dynamics of pvp. Sorry that I have experience, I guess. I like to consider my expert in the 1v1 department, if anything, considering thats what I used to 90% of the time I was out there.

    I have no issue with you either, Kere, but I'm ashamed, shocked, and disappointed to see what you've become in my absence .



    I have no qualms with people using cds now with the current status of the moors, nor did I have issues with them before, but it just stagnates your skill and realize what true ability your class has. People pay for the game and have the right to play the way they want. It's because my abstaining of using cds that I became the player I became. I won 1v1s against plenty of ppl that used cds because I knew how to counter them and not rely on skills that weren't consistently at my disposal to bail me out. I always said if someone pops a cd against you, pop one right back (which I didn't do anyway, and still did pretty well, even won). It just makes your victory that much more of an accomplishment/sweet. Loremaster is an exception, the class with waterlore being practically spammable the way it is is just ridiculous with its cd and duration, and waterlore isn't even a cd, just a really op skill. It's just a broken op mechanic.

    Question is: did you PVP a decent of amount of time in those expansions, not just pve? From what I seen from surugi, it doesn't seem you have, and I hardly remember you out much on guardian even in SoM, nor early RoI (though obv more than SoM) with consistency as well. If you were Greens or Taso, for example, or someone that played the guardian class extensively throughout the majority of expansions to realize what it was like and was efficient throughout, then I'd give you some merit/legitimacy in arguing your case, but you dont have that experience, Bele.

    The people I fought were skilled, and some creep classes were stronger than me at times, and they didn't use cooldowns either. Not to mention I fought undergeared for a good portion which helped me in the long haul. When I got geared, I had balanced fights with the most skilled at their creep on the server, where it would come down who was the better player (and if I could land stagger/use the right skill rotations) to beat them. Just because I could beat them, didn't mean I was OP; it means I had an idea what I was doing. I saw plenty of guards fail time and time again because they didn't know what they were doing. I don't wanna make Gunnor an example, but ask him the difference between a good guard and a bad guard. He'll tell you he was one of the worst there was, and I saw it first hand lol. I love the guy to death, but he will be the first to admit he was absolutely dreadful at guard, tho he improved over time lol. Anyway, I like to think I was pretty skilled, but not the best, but good enough to be able to effectively fight with my guardian to the fullest. Like I said, I fought plenty of people with cds and held my own, but only because they weren't the best. The 1v2s, 1v3s I won were with lower ranked-mid ranked creeps, with the few times I beat 2 high ranks 2v1, which weren't skilled. In most of those 1v2s, 1v3s, I had to fight to the best of my ability, knowing when to pop what skills, and keep them all staggered, while getting behind them. The fact is, having one of the key skills that it took to be good at guardian being auto landed just takes away any challenge from me imo. Me doing well had nothing to do with Guardians being OP, only very few guards did well, consistently well without cds, back then against good creeps that I could remember from being the creep perspective and fighting them on my reaver, and seeing how I fared on my guard compared to other guards against creeps.


    The thing is, I didn't see many semi competent guards that could mouse turn and land it, and that's why they didn't do as well as they could have. Would you have done as well as me or others then, Bele? I don't know if you realize how much of a diff landing stagger (esp if u got the positional damage off) is to not have landing it, without using cds to aid you, or hoping you crit. You can't really validate/judge that considering you hardly played your guard then, for as long as I did, at the times I did.

    I did lose 1v1s at times when I didn't land stagger on those that knew how to counter it, which are few for some reason; it made a difference against a skilled, high ranked creep. I didn't rely on the RNG to land my staggers like you. You also blew cds on your guardian when you did have those issues that I remembered when fighting you on my reaver. I remember you popped cds like WH, ItP, and BC (not a cd, but it wasn't necessary against creeps beside hinder spamming skimirsher ba imo) on my rank 9 thrashless, mutilationless, and Flayer of Fleshless reaver in RoI during the intro of the audacity era, even the occasional pledge or pot, and those fights were close, you winning more than I did because of those skills. If it is so easy to land stagger, then why couldn't you land it on me in RoI b4 aud without critting? Even then, I noticed you had trouble landing it at times. You obv enjoy the new stagger gear, right? Why use the gear if it's so easy to land and use to your advantage?


    Like I said, Bele, you can't really be one to talk if you haven't played a class for that long to experience all we had to go thru, and act like you would do as well as you think you would. It really doesn't make sense. You are playing in a dramatically different, and imo, much easier stlye of play for a guard, you just don't have that much experience to realize that nor admit it, to each their own though. I could go on and on, but this is enough.

    In conclusion, I'd say the plethora of bleeds you can stack now, auto stagger gear, 30% crit damage multiplier that is even stronger because of more damage from crit, and the ridiculous gear from pve that gives stupid buffs, with OP buffs, I'd say Guardian is in a pretty good place right now in PvP. Not saying they are the most OP, but I feel they are up there, and stronger than they used to be when I played. And before you talk about the mitigation debuff, I hear some skills like impale go through mitigations now, so it hardly matters, as well as audacity/stacking mit traits (using Sarchol for example, too) balances it out.

    The champion/captain thing I was talking about was I noticed you played them a good bit before guardian was as strong as it is now, because they were easier to play at the time (champion is still easier obv).

    My point is esoteric, which though I believe is right, is moot and pointless it seems.
    So what I'm gathering from this mountain of text, is that he can't comment on things in the past, because he didn't play as frequently as you, but you can comment on the present, despite the fact you don't play at all?

    Makes sense, bro.
    [CENTER][COLOR=#C7CF92][img]http://i.imgur.com/9rGw1Yd.gif[/img]
    Misadventure - R14 Hunter, Fatwanda-1 - R10 Guard
    Velvetsixteen - R13 Reaver, Reported - R11 Warg, Gloriousleader - R10 WL[/COLOR]
    [/CENTER]

  7. #32
    First, let me premise my statements by saying sorry it takes so long for me to post now, but I'm enjoying real life stuff and busy with such, so I don't mean to upset you by not letting you see my marvelously entertaining and precise posts .

    Quote Originally Posted by DJ1125 View Post
    I haven't conformed to anything. I'm not standing up for anyone, and I'm not defending anyone. I play exactly the way I used to. I still 1v1 all the time and I group with the same people I've always grouped with. Its just frustrating to see all these posts about how things once were and how broken they are now. PvP really is not in the terrible state people are making it out to be. Just come back and play for a bit, and then post your opinions of the changes. Also, I would say that 99% of the time that people are 1v1ing, OP's are even, so yes both sides are buffed, they are both buffed by equal amounts, and those amounts really don't skew the results.
    Sigh, you've been drinking the Koolaid Vic and Belegarod have been giving to you. I've said what I've needed to say, explained what I needed to say. I was here for a little to see how things were, as well as inside sources, and they were exactly as I thought they would be: terrible. Even if isn't as bad as people say it is, it doesn't appeal to me at all, I still think it's broken, and they've only went downhill. Here's to wishful thinking for halfway thru HD. I pray for you, guys. I don't have issues with yall playing the game, I know you enjoy the company, as I did, it's just don't pretend things are hunky dory. I just logged on and was talking to Push (still a great guy and the same dude I've met from day 1 btw) today after trying to win the stupid crafting item from the Hobbit presents; hard to do when you only got silver ones tho :/. I still love you, Kere, but it seems you've fallen to the dark side of the force. Maybe one day you can be redeemed, if not by my presence, but by your own clarity thru the evil lies you've been fed.

    Yes, what you said about how things once were are infinitesimally better than they are now.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bond007 View Post
    Not true. They are both buffed by physical/tactical mastery buffs, not anything else. If they were buffed equally in ALL respects, mitigations, stats, mastery, bpe, finesse, crit, etc. then I would say your point is true.

    Physical/tactical mastery favor some classes over others. In this way, it favors some players over others.
    ^This. I never thought me and Swift would find a common ground (though he is not directly agreeing with me via quotes) about something, but he's right. He has hopefully come around to the morale hunter and its opness when it comes to proper gearing .

    It's just when people don't like you, they tend not to agree with you or give any chance of credence in what you say. Notice the Deltron 1v1 post, and the support he got, simply because he is liked and is in the "popular" kin. I like Del too, def one of the best cappies on the server still I'd assume without playing, still has a right mind about him as his forum thread showed. He was saying essentially the exact same thing I was saying, but he plays, is liked, and is in the same kin as most of the people that are giving me bs, when they know I'm right.

    What's funny in all this, was that Valistar was right lol, though he wasn't before this expac.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ravyrn View Post
    So what I'm gathering from this mountain of text, is that he can't comment on things in the past, because he didn't play as frequently as you, but you can comment on the present, despite the fact you don't play at all?

    Makes sense, bro.
    It doesn't take much to analyze the situation of what the moors are now. Sorry it's too complicated for your mind to comprehend, and that I have to use an absurd and superfluous amount of points to what I need across.

    My statement is in regards to him not playing a class that I've played extensively as you know I have and seeing how guardians fair and him using his lack of experience to try and judge how guardians are compared to what they used to be. It was mainly because he was trying to question my knowledge and understanding of the guardian class, which I thought to be just asinine seeing as he knows how long I've played that class and did so at what I like to believe a relatively high level when they took skill and weren't the strongest class out there (not saying they are the strongest freep class now, but much better off than they used to be and OP), but a strong class in the right hands nonetheless. This is simply an example of what I mean.

    Like I said to Kere, I was here for a little bit to see and have inside sources (though I didn't need to be because it's exactly as I foresaw), and that's all it took to realize how laughably stupid pvp has become. When you've 1v1ed as much as I have, Vic, then maybe you would understand, but you're not very bright anyway, so that would be hard; This is where the broken mechanics shine most brightly imo; plus, it's hard to see anything clearly from all the feces in your eyes from having your head so far up your own rear end over the past couple years.
    Last edited by joshy8910; Oct 22 2013 at 11:51 PM.

  8. #33
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by joshy8910 View Post
    ....... but you're not very bright anyway.....

    1234567890

  9. #34
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Tejas
    Posts
    2,738
    Quote Originally Posted by joshy8910 View Post
    First, let me premise my statements by saying sorry it takes so long for me to post now, but I'm enjoying real life stuff and busy with such, so I don't mean to upset you by not letting you see my marvelously entertaining and precise posts .



    Sigh, you've been drinking the Koolaid Vic and Belegarod have been giving to you. I've said what I've needed to say, explained what I needed to say. I was here for a little to see how things were, as well as inside sources, and they were exactly as I thought they would be: terrible. Even if isn't as bad as people say it is, it doesn't appeal to me at all, I still think it's broken, and they've only went downhill. Here's to wishful thinking for halfway thru HD. I pray for you, guys. I don't have issues with yall playing the game, I know you enjoy the company, as I did, it's just don't pretend things are hunky dory. I just logged on and was talking to Push (still a great guy and the same dude I've met from day 1 btw) today after trying to win the stupid crafting item from the Hobbit presents; hard to do when you only got silver ones tho :/. I still love you, Kere, but it seems you've fallen to the dark side of the force. Maybe one day you can be redeemed, if not by my presence, but by your own clarity thru the evil lies you've been fed.

    Yes, what you said about how things once were are infinitesimally better than they are now.



    ^This. I never thought me and Swift would find a common ground (though he is not directly agreeing with me via quotes) about something, but he's right. He has hopefully come around to the morale hunter and its opness when it comes to proper gearing .

    It's just when people don't like you, they tend not to agree with you or give any chance of credence in what you say. Notice the Deltron 1v1 post, and the support he got, simply because he is liked and is in the "popular" kin. I like Del too, def one of the best cappies on the server still I'd assume without playing, still has a right mind about him as his forum thread showed. He was saying essentially the exact same thing I was saying, but he plays, is liked, and is in the same kin as most of the people that are giving me bs, when they know I'm right.

    What's funny in all this, was that Valistar was right lol, though he wasn't before this expac.



    It doesn't take much to analyze the situation of what the moors are now. Sorry it's too complicated for your mind to comprehend, and that I have to use an absurd and superfluous amount of points to what I need across.

    My statement is in regards to him not playing a class that I've played extensively as you know I have and seeing how guardians fair and him using his lack of experience to try and judge how guardians are compared to what they used to be. It was mainly because he was trying to question my knowledge and understanding of the guardian class, which I thought to be just asinine seeing as he knows how long I've played that class and did so at what I like to believe a relatively high level when they took skill and weren't the strongest class out there (not saying they are the strongest freep class now, but much better off than they used to be and OP), but a strong class in the right hands nonetheless. This is simply an example of what I mean.

    Like I said to Kere, I was here for a little bit to see and have inside sources (though I didn't need to be because it's exactly as I foresaw), and that's all it took to realize how laughably stupid pvp has become. When you've 1v1ed as much as I have, Vic, then maybe you would understand, but you're not very bright anyway, so that would be hard; This is where the broken mechanics shine most brightly imo; plus, it's hard to see anything clearly from all the feces in your eyes from having your head so far up your own rear end over the past couple years.
    First off, there's no one sipping the Vic Kool Aid. If you think you and I disagree on things, you have no clue how often I bump heads with the individuals you're accusing of sipping my koolaid. You may have said what you needed to say, and explained what you needed to say, and the fact that people are disagreeing with you, might not be some koolaid conspiracy, but maybe, just perhaps, that multiple people who've been pvping for years, disagree with you?

    If I could list the top three reasons PVP sucks right now, coming from someone who has played just as long as you, I'd list #1: Freeps being OP (Hello RoI again), #2: Freeps being in the mindset of its either farmfest or nothing, and #3:The majority of people with ranked creeps playing freep while they're ezmode. Are we unsurprised? It was much worse than this at the end of RoI in regards to massive freep rez camps (which the end of RoI was nothing but).

    In reference to the statement, "Notice the Deltron 1v1 post, and the support he got, simply because he is liked and is in the "popular" kin.".... if you think our kin is the popular kin on the server, I really don't know what to say. But that statement makes about as much sense as anything else you've posted on this forum in the last six months.

    You can use all the big words you want, but they don't change your hypocrisy in stating Bel can't comment on things in the past, because he didn't play as frequently as you, while it being permissible for you to comment on the present, despite the fact you don't play at all. Plus, you hardly played your guard in the last two years. Your biggest self-proclaimed accomplishment during RoI was getting a hunter to 9k, which you were clearly proud of, in Grimphore's sig:
    Ewoc EMAY of the "Lonely Mountain" , Izergz Reaver
    OP RoI Hunter Build:
    http://i414.photobucket.com/albums/p...nShot00071.jpg

    Since you can speak condescendingly towards Bel, since you played guard before and longer than he did... Allow me to speak condescendingly towards you, as I've played hunter longer and far more than you have. A hunter build in RoI with 6754 critical rating --- is as about as far from an OP build -- as you have been, in any of your postings in the last year, of making anything that's even close to being sensible.

    Lastly, all your cute insults that reference body fluids, excrement, and so on, are cute, pumpkin. They all remind me of 1995 when I was in junior high. Oh, how I love to reminisce. Thank you.
    Last edited by Ravyrn; Oct 25 2013 at 06:24 AM.
    [CENTER][COLOR=#C7CF92][img]http://i.imgur.com/9rGw1Yd.gif[/img]
    Misadventure - R14 Hunter, Fatwanda-1 - R10 Guard
    Velvetsixteen - R13 Reaver, Reported - R11 Warg, Gloriousleader - R10 WL[/COLOR]
    [/CENTER]

  10. #35
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    7
    I'd like to respond to just a couple of points if I may.....


    Quote Originally Posted by Ravyrn View Post
    If I could list the top three reasons PVP sucks right now, coming from someone who has played just as long as you, I'd list #1: Freeps being OP (Hello RoI again), #2: Freeps being in the mindset of its either farmfest or nothing, and #3:The majority of people with ranked creeps playing freep while they're ezmode. Are we unsurprised? It was much worse than this at the end of RoI in regards to massive freep rez camps (which the end of RoI was nothing but).

    My top 5?


    1)Creep skills purchasable in the store (this was far and away the single worst thing turbine has ever done for pvp imho)

    2)Auto-flips

    3)OP buffs

    4)Lock out timer only 5 min (should be an hour)

    5)Ranked creeps ( I say that loosely; see point 1 ) being OP and frequently playing in an ez-mode fashion



    And.....

    Quote Originally Posted by Ravyrn View Post
    Your biggest self-proclaimed accomplishment during RoI was getting a hunter to 9k, which you were clearly proud of, in Grimphore's sig:
    Ewoc EMAY of the "Lonely Mountain" , Izergz Reaver
    OP RoI Hunter Build:
    http://i414.photobucket.com/albums/p...nShot00071.jpg

    ........Allow me to speak condescendingly towards you, as I've played hunter longer and far more than you have. A hunter build in RoI with 6754 critical rating --- is as about as far from an OP build -- as you have been, in any of your postings in the last year, of making anything that's even close to being sensible.

    For the record, During RoI, you know, when you virtually never stepped out into the moors on your hunter w/o pocket mini/rk/cappy ( doubly funny as you thought freeps were soooo OP, buffed 4 bars deep, yet still room for the +100% renown buff!! ), yes during that period, Vinners hunt Ewoc was right up there with the couple other best hunters, in build, and in play, of which you most certainly were not one, then, as now.


    p.s. I like pumpkins.....

  11. #36
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Tejas
    Posts
    2,738
    Quote Originally Posted by CominDownTheMountain View Post
    I'd like to respond to just a couple of points if I may.....





    My top 5?


    1)Creep skills purchasable in the store (this was far and away the single worst thing turbine has ever done for pvp imho)

    2)Auto-flips

    3)OP buffs

    4)Lock out timer only 5 min (should be an hour)

    5)Ranked creeps ( I say that loosely; see point 1 ) being OP and frequently playing in an ez-mode fashion



    And.....




    For the record, During RoI, you know, when you virtually never stepped out into the moors on your hunter w/o pocket mini/rk/cappy ( doubly funny as you thought freeps were soooo OP, buffed 4 bars deep, yet still room for the +100% renown buff!! ), yes during that period, Vinners hunt Ewoc was right up there with the couple other best hunters, in build, and in play, of which you most certainly were not one, then, as now.


    p.s. I like pumpkins.....
    LOL @ #1 and #5. That you would complain about the lotro store is comical. Also, OP creeps? Wha?

    I came out solo just as often as I grouped in RoI. That's large what pushed me to rank 12. Perhaps if I sunk the amount of money as you into the game, I would be able to solo all the time like you with the lotrostore as my pocket healer. 100% renown buff? Was that around in RoI? And no, 6574 crit is not a good build. And you're right, I'm one of the worst hunters, ever.

    Last edited by Ravyrn; Oct 25 2013 at 01:33 PM.
    [CENTER][COLOR=#C7CF92][img]http://i.imgur.com/9rGw1Yd.gif[/img]
    Misadventure - R14 Hunter, Fatwanda-1 - R10 Guard
    Velvetsixteen - R13 Reaver, Reported - R11 Warg, Gloriousleader - R10 WL[/COLOR]
    [/CENTER]

  12. #37
    Quote Originally Posted by Ravyrn View Post
    First off, there's no one sipping the Vic Kool Aid. If you think you and I disagree on things, you have no clue how often I bump heads with the individuals you're accusing of sipping my koolaid. You may have said what you needed to say, and explained what you needed to say, and the fact that people are disagreeing with you, might not be some koolaid conspiracy, but maybe, just perhaps, that multiple people who've been pvping for years, disagree with you?

    If I could list the top three reasons PVP sucks right now, coming from someone who has played just as long as you, I'd list #1: Freeps being OP (Hello RoI again), #2: Freeps being in the mindset of its either farmfest or nothing, and #3:The majority of people with ranked creeps playing freep while they're ezmode. Are we unsurprised? It was much worse than this at the end of RoI in regards to massive freep rez camps (which the end of RoI was nothing but).

    In reference to the statement, "Notice the Deltron 1v1 post, and the support he got, simply because he is liked and is in the "popular" kin.".... if you think our kin is the popular kin on the server, I really don't know what to say. But that statement makes about as much sense as anything else you've posted on this forum in the last six months.

    You can use all the big words you want, but they don't change your hypocrisy in stating Bel can't comment on things in the past, because he didn't play as frequently as you, while it being permissible for you to comment on the present, despite the fact you don't play at all. Plus, you hardly played your guard in the last two years. Your biggest self-proclaimed accomplishment during RoI was getting a hunter to 9k, which you were clearly proud of, in Grimphore's sig:
    Ewoc EMAY of the "Lonely Mountain" , Izergz Reaver
    OP RoI Hunter Build:
    http://i414.photobucket.com/albums/p...nShot00071.jpg

    Since you can speak condescendingly towards Bel, since you played guard before and longer than he did... Allow me to speak condescendingly towards you, as I've played hunter longer and far more than you have. A hunter build in RoI with 6754 critical rating --- is as about as far from an OP build -- as you have been, in any of your postings in the last year, of making anything that's even close to being sensible.

    Lastly, all your cute insults that reference body fluids, excrement, and so on, are cute, pumpkin. They all remind me of 1995 when I was in junior high. Oh, how I love to reminisce. Thank you.
    Hmmmm, it's not really conspiracy considering it's truth. The Deltron post, someone who I respect btw, essentially saying the same exact thing I've been saying, but since you like him and hold no ill feelings towards him, you say nothing towards. Interesting. I didn't see you butting heads with him about his posts at all. Look at you having no bad to say towards your kin buddy here: https://www.lotro.com/forums/showthr...ance-on-1v1ing! As I've said an absurd amount of times, I've analyzed it and had inside info, I don't need to play to realize how bad it is. I also love how you never quote on Swifteagle's post, when he is agreeing with me and saying the same exact thing. Animosity towards me is showing just a LITTLE bit, just a little!

    You're right about the 3 reasons you listed, but those have been similar issues throughout every expansion, either that or vice versa with creeps. I don't think you understand the point I'm trying to make about the OP buffs, which you stated previously being a reason as well, and other such nonsense being the real detriment to pvp. This is a hugely different effect than in previous expansions that has made this expansion for pvp just plain awful.

    As for the Bele thing, that's a totally different scenario, considering he is trying to validate what guardians have done in every expac, when he has played his for a very small period of time consistently. It may seem hypocritical, but it really isn't, it's just pointing out fact. The reason I don't play my guard is because of what was introduced in pvp for their class; it made a less skill-based class, if not a skill-based class at all, taking away from one of their primary skills that make skilled guards easy to identify and made those that played guardian skilled: landing stagger. I have the right to say such because I played my guardian at a high level whenever I played it, and you can attest to that first-hand whenever I beat you down into the dirt. Bele, on the other hand, not so much. I don't remember him being extraordinarily good on guard in the limited time I saw him play. I'm not being condescending when I'm pointing out fact. I only insulted his skill because he was condescending me and acting like I never played guard before. He never impressed me much as did Taso, Greens, Amiwen.

    Thx for pointing out my sexy sig. Yes, I thought this was an accomplishment, considering I like to think I did extremely well with a build that was far from the norm. I won about 95% of my 1v1s (with my build only being 98% done) with that setup. I had enough crit (17.5% I believe) to win, considering I had insane tact mit and morale for a hunter, while still sporting 2k+ agil and good phys mastery. Anything over 20% crit was just stupid in RoI imo; you ended up sacrificing too much. I also stopped using bow chants once I got that build, and won the majority of the time, against good, if not the best at their class, opponents like Kratlerr, Slashed, etc. fairly consistently. Just jealousy, I suppose . Considering you've never played hunter on a high level at all, seeing as I never saw you 1v1 on it in RoI, and very rarely in other expacs, because you blew monkey nuts, you have no say in saying how good my build was.

    I know you secretly enjoy such humor, or perhaps it's too sophisticated for your dim-witted mind to handle. I remember the Vic that used to like that sort of comedy, either he doesn't because he doesn't like me, or he just has changed, probably both.

    And 1995 in junior high? Let me know when your birthday is, grandpa, so I can get ya some Viagra !





    Quote Originally Posted by Ravyrn View Post
    I came out solo just as often as I grouped in RoI.

    Came out "solo" and coming out to 1v1/being actually by yourself are 2 different things btw.
    Last edited by joshy8910; Oct 28 2013 at 09:57 PM.

  13. #38
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Tejas
    Posts
    2,738
    Quote Originally Posted by joshy8910 View Post
    Hmmmm, it's not really conspiracy considering it's truth. The Deltron post, someone who I respect btw, essentially saying the same exact thing I've been saying, but since you like him and hold no ill feelings towards him, you say nothing towards. Interesting. I didn't see you butting heads with him about his posts at all. As I've said an absurd amount of times, I've analyzed it and had inside info, I don't need to play to realize how bad it is. I also love how you never quote on Swifteagle's post, when he is agreeing with me and saying the same exact thing. Animosity towards me is showing just a LITTLE bit, just a little!

    You're right about the 3 reasons you listed, but those have been similar issues throughout every expansion, either that or vice versa with creeps. I don't think you understand the point I'm trying to make about the OP buffs, which you stated previously being a reason as well, and other such nonsense being the real detriment to pvp. This is a hugely different effect than in previous expansions that has made this expansion for pvp just plain awful.

    As for the Bele thing, that's a totally different scenario, considering he is trying to validate what guardians have done in every expac, when he has played his for a very small period of time consistently. It may seem hypocritical, but it really isn't, it's just pointing out fact. The reason I don't play my guard is because of what was introduced in pvp for their class; it made a less skill-based class, if not a skill-based class at all, taking away from one of their primary skills that make skilled guards easy to identify and made those that played guardian skilled: landing stagger. I have the right to say such because I played my guardian at a high level whenever I played it, and you can attest to that first-hand whenever I beat you down into the dirt. Bele, on the other hand, not so much. I don't remember him being extraordinarily good on guard in the limited time I saw him play. He never impressed me much as did Taso, Greens, Amiwen.

    Thx for pointing out my sexy sig. Yes, I thought this was an accomplishment, considering I like to think I did extremely well with a build that was far from the norm. I won about 95% of my 1v1s (with my build only being 98% done) with that setup. I had enough crit (17.5% I believe) to win, considering I had insane tact mit and morale for a hunter, while still sporting 2k+ agil and good phys mastery. I also stopped using bow chants once I got that build, and won the majority of the time, against good opponents like Kratlerr, Slashed, etc. fairly consistently. Just jealousy, I suppose . Considering you've never played hunter on a high level at all, seeing as I never saw you 1v1 on it in RoI, and very rarely in other expacs, because you blew monkey nuts, you've have no say in saying how good my build was.

    I know you secretly enjoy such humor, or perhaps it's too sophisticated for your dim-witted mind to handle. I remember the Vic that used to like that sort of comedy, either he doesn't because he doesn't like me, or he just has changed, probably both.

    And 1995 in junior high? Let me know when your birthday is, grandpa, so I can get ya some Viagra !








    Came out "solo" and coming out to 1v1/being actually by yourself are 2 different things btw.
    Because Del's post, while discussing 1v1s, is a completely different topic than the disagreement between you and myself? Del was complaining that people were only 1v1ing people they knew they could beat. The discussion you and I pertains to how much OP buffs actually affect the outcome of 1v1s. While both topics involve 1v1s, they're completely different subjects.

    In regards to your opinion of the guardian in its present state possessing validity while stating Bel's opinion to lack it because he didn't play it as frequent and often as you did, is very hypocritical. As for you ceasing to play it because it became ezmode because of the stagger set bonus, you could have simply not got enough of the set for the bonus?

    I'm quite certain I've done my shares of 1v1s, since at least SoM. Also, I'm certainly not the best hunter on Gladden. Your description seems inaccurate, however. And yes, I guess your junior high humor is far too sophisticated for this dim-witted mind.
    [CENTER][COLOR=#C7CF92][img]http://i.imgur.com/9rGw1Yd.gif[/img]
    Misadventure - R14 Hunter, Fatwanda-1 - R10 Guard
    Velvetsixteen - R13 Reaver, Reported - R11 Warg, Gloriousleader - R10 WL[/COLOR]
    [/CENTER]

  14. #39
    Quote Originally Posted by Ravyrn View Post
    Because Del's post, while discussing 1v1s, is a completely different topic than the disagreement between you and myself? Del was complaining that people were only 1v1ing people they knew they could beat. The discussion you and I pertains to how much OP buffs actually affect the outcome of 1v1s. While both topics involve 1v1s, they're completely different subjects.

    In regards to your opinion of the guardian in its present state possessing validity while stating Bel's opinion to lack it because he didn't play it as frequent and often as you did, is very hypocritical. As for you ceasing to play it because it became ezmode because of the stagger set bonus, you could have simply not got enough of the set for the bonus?

    I'm quite sure I have 1v1'd fairly often since SoM. I'm certainly not the best hunter, but I do alright. And yes, I guess your junior high humor is far too sophisticated for this dim-witted mind.
    Yet they are one in the same. The OP buffs being there means people will take advantage of them more to beat said people. It only has increased this frequency of wanting easymode 1v1s.

    He didn't play it at a time consistently and very limited, nor at high level, when it actually took skill. It's not hypocritical, it's truth, and he is trying to validate a class he hasn't played long enough compared how it was before. The reason I ceased playing guardian due to that is 1: the fact that set is even there to begin with to make it easier for guardians that aren't as skilled to do well, and 2: I didn't wanna get past Commander, I'm serious, I love that rank, but 1 was more of the deciding factor.

    Those times you did 1v1 tho, ah yes, now I remember! I remember how bad you used to do, it's all coming back to me! Did you go through your mid-life crisis yet, Vic? I can sense keenly that "old man douchery" stage coming in, very similar to Valistar's. I'd be grumpy if I couldn't get a hard on without medical aid, too, even with as small as it may be, it's rockin and sockin, robot!

  15. #40
    Quote Originally Posted by joshy8910 View Post
    Yet they are one in the same. The OP buffs being there means people will take advantage of them more to beat said people. It only has increased this frequency of wanting easymode 1v1s.

    He didn't play it at a time consistently and very limited, nor at high level, when it actually took skill. It's not hypocritical, it's truth, and he is trying to validate a class he hasn't played long enough compared how it was before. The reason I ceased playing guardian due to that is 1: the fact that set is even there to begin with to make it easier for guardians that aren't as skilled to do well, and 2: I didn't wanna get past Commander, I'm serious, I love that rank, but 1 was more of the deciding factor.

    Those times you did 1v1 tho, ah yes, now I remember! I remember how bad you used to do, it's all coming back to me! Did you go through your mid-life crisis yet, Vic? I can sense keenly that "old man douchery" stage coming in, very similar to Valistar's. I'd be grumpy if I couldn't get a hard on without medical aid, too, even with as small as it may be, it's rockin and sockin, robot!
    Vinner, stop fighting with the alcoholics on the forums. It gets us nowhere, and its time that can be used to learn how to murder someone with your bare hands. As your friend, I don't want to see anything regarding LOTRO PVMP posts until I see you out here with me, for minimum 2 weeks in the moors. Otherwise, I'm going to have to agree with this - "I used to play this game a lot. I haven't played in over a year, but I used to play a lot, so I know everything about the current state of pvp."

  16. #41
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    San Diego, California
    Posts
    1,105
    Quote Originally Posted by Anabraxas View Post
    Vinner, stop fighting with the alcoholics on the forums. It gets us nowhere, and its time that can be used to learn how to murder someone with your bare hands. As your friend, I don't want to see anything regarding LOTRO PVMP posts until I see you out here with me, for minimum 2 weeks in the moors. Otherwise, I'm going to have to agree with this - "I used to play this game a lot. I haven't played in over a year, but I used to play a lot, so I know everything about the current state of pvp."
    +Rep, if there was rep. If you want vinner, come play on brandy with those of us who transferred because of the terrible action and people who only push with a zerg . There's actually action that isn't based off making everyone go to one side, and they don't log or turtle after one wipe.

  17. #42
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Tejas
    Posts
    2,738
    Quote Originally Posted by Monkeylad View Post
    +Rep, if there was rep. If you want vinner, come play on brandy with those of us who transferred because of the terrible action and people who only push with a zerg . There's actually action that isn't based off making everyone go to one side, and they don't log or turtle after one wipe.
    This post made me laugh, because it's funny.
    [CENTER][COLOR=#C7CF92][img]http://i.imgur.com/9rGw1Yd.gif[/img]
    Misadventure - R14 Hunter, Fatwanda-1 - R10 Guard
    Velvetsixteen - R13 Reaver, Reported - R11 Warg, Gloriousleader - R10 WL[/COLOR]
    [/CENTER]

  18. #43
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    San Diego, California
    Posts
    1,105
    Quote Originally Posted by Ravyrn View Post
    This post made me laugh, because it's funny.
    Figured it would. Kind of like the time you berated me with tells after you died, reiterating the fact you weren't mad that i left when you didn't want my help, but didn't like the fact i "defected to the winning side as always" because you were doing well. Or is it the other way as you put it, i "left the winning side for the winning side". Or the times I'd log in to you belittling someone for playing the game and beating you. Your drunken stupors never cease to amaze me and earned you a special place on my ignore list, not even Afires or kmt have had that honor.

    Have fun hiding in grams until your zerglings can answer your call after one wipe.

  19. #44
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Tejas
    Posts
    2,738
    Quote Originally Posted by Monkeylad View Post
    Figured it would. Kind of like the time you berated me with tells after you died, reiterating the fact you weren't mad that i left when you didn't want my help, but didn't like the fact i "defected to the winning side as always" because you were doing well. Or is it the other way as you put it, i "left the winning side for the winning side". Or the times I'd log in to you belittling someone for playing the game and beating you. Your drunken stupors never cease to amaze me and earned you a special place on my ignore list, not even Afires or kmt have had that honor.

    Have fun hiding in grams until your zerglings can answer your call after one wipe.
    I generally poke fun at those that repeatedly flop to the winning side, to which you've openly admitted to doing so stating you don't like dying. I also poke fun at people who play a side simply because it is OP. There is a relatively large amount of players out currently who played creep only at the beginning of RoR, and now play freep only. I've only sent you disparaging tells after you've had something to say about me. For someone who states they don't like drama in video games, you sure do turn on the faucet and bathe in it frequently. Probably more frequently than myself as of late. Have fun on Brandy, may the store be with you.
    [CENTER][COLOR=#C7CF92][img]http://i.imgur.com/9rGw1Yd.gif[/img]
    Misadventure - R14 Hunter, Fatwanda-1 - R10 Guard
    Velvetsixteen - R13 Reaver, Reported - R11 Warg, Gloriousleader - R10 WL[/COLOR]
    [/CENTER]

  20. #45
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    North Carolina, US
    Posts
    807
    Why do you geniuses always feel the need to try making personal attacks in your little debates? Is it just your mentalities or lack of points to be made? I've got no qualms with anyone in this thread, just trying to understand folks.

  21. #46
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Tejas
    Posts
    2,738
    Quote Originally Posted by Shau'nac View Post
    Why do you geniuses always feel the need to try making personal attacks in your little debates? Is it just your mentalities or lack of points to be made? I've got no qualms with anyone in this thread, just trying to understand folks.
    Probably both.
    [CENTER][COLOR=#C7CF92][img]http://i.imgur.com/9rGw1Yd.gif[/img]
    Misadventure - R14 Hunter, Fatwanda-1 - R10 Guard
    Velvetsixteen - R13 Reaver, Reported - R11 Warg, Gloriousleader - R10 WL[/COLOR]
    [/CENTER]

  22. #47
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    San Diego, California
    Posts
    1,105
    Quote Originally Posted by Ravyrn View Post
    I generally poke fun at those that repeatedly flop to the winning side, to which you've openly admitted to doing so stating you don't like dying. I also poke fun at people who play a side simply because it is OP. There is a relatively large amount of players out currently who played creep only at the beginning of RoR, and now play freep only. I've only sent you disparaging tells after you've had something to say about me. For someone who states they don't like drama in video games, you sure do turn on the faucet and bathe in it frequently. Probably more frequently than myself as of late. Have fun on Brandy, may the store be with you.
    Yes, because the time it took me to offer my help while you're being rez camped and leaving after a verbal attack was flopping twice, clearly. And the time you refer to out of context, when it was only me against fifteen creeps being farmed and deciding to pve, oh yes, i obviously did. No, you sent me those before i had ever said anything to you and considered you a friend, but didn't wish to be in sb anymore. Yes, my once in a while post calling bs on you is always causing it. Noticed you didn't mind the store tracks when they helped you, lol. Have fun on Gladden, valistar or glee jr. May the npcs and zerg be with you.

  23. #48
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Tejas
    Posts
    2,738
    Excellent, bye. Now,we can get back to our discussion about 1v1s that is going absolutely no where.
    [CENTER][COLOR=#C7CF92][img]http://i.imgur.com/9rGw1Yd.gif[/img]
    Misadventure - R14 Hunter, Fatwanda-1 - R10 Guard
    Velvetsixteen - R13 Reaver, Reported - R11 Warg, Gloriousleader - R10 WL[/COLOR]
    [/CENTER]

  24. #49
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    81
    Please remember to keep your posts free of personal attacks, in accordance with the community guidelines. Thank you.

  25. #50
    Quote Originally Posted by Anabraxas View Post
    Vinner, stop fighting with the alcoholics on the forums. It gets us nowhere, and its time that can be used to learn how to murder someone with your bare hands. As your friend, I don't want to see anything regarding LOTRO PVMP posts until I see you out here with me, for minimum 2 weeks in the moors. Otherwise, I'm going to have to agree with this - "I used to play this game a lot. I haven't played in over a year, but I used to play a lot, so I know everything about the current state of pvp."
    Silence you wily ol slag! But I'm right, mommy! As I said tho, HD can only be better than this filth released that is RoR. I may come back sometime then, maybeh!

    Quote Originally Posted by Isdring View Post
    Please remember to keep your posts free of personal attacks, in accordance with the community guidelines. Thank you.
    Surprised you haven't closed this thread yet. Maybe there is hope for Turbine after all.

 

 
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

This form's session has expired. You need to reload the page.

Reload