We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Question Questions About Server

Hello,

I have returned after several years away from the game. The jingle jangle server was my first in LOTRO, though I ended up with characters on two others. In 2008-2009, I absolutely loved this server for its community, presence of RP, presence of endgame kins, and 24-hour activity.

I was wondering what people would estimate the level of activity is as far as RP, raiding, and large, active, casual kins?

Thanks in advance for your insight.

There's still a fair number of raiding kins around, though it's dropped in the last year or so from the lack of a "real" raid. I still see PUGs advertised fairly often.

Active casual kins, I can't really say. My kin's fairly large and casual but there's been less activity lately. I'm sure when Helm's Deep comes out, people will return.

RP is non-existent. I've heard rumors of a few people here and there but you'd better look elsewhere. I guess there's an occasional music night at the Prancing Pony and such but we're way behind the serious RP servers. They're labelled as RP or RE (roleplaying encouraged) in the server list.

Welcome back! Jingle jangle!

Thanks for the information!