We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Attention newbie Brandywine creeps

In order to assist in stimulating the server and bringing about a group of non transfer creeps, I will be accepting two (2) low ranked newbie creeps into my raids to assist with ranking, comms, class advice and playing in an RvR situation.

Requirements:
    -Must enable voice chat (so you can hear us talking and playing 80's music)
    -Willingness to learn and take onboard advice from veterans (because we're hardcore)
    -Reasonable level of activity creepside (Log in more than once a week)
    -Must not be a warg and preferably not a spider please for the love of Sauron (They are useless in RvR below rank 10, sorry)
    -Must be able to type coherently

Contact Imessupkeepflips/Jumpingporkchop (Aka Evil) for information/invites, you'll see me advertise in LFF or OOC on Saturday and Monday evenings servertime. Or PM me on the forums.

If other creep leaders are willing to get on board with this, send me a pm here or in game.
    Last edited by Moors-Battlemaster; Sep 13 2013 at 11:56 AM.

Ghandi of Lotro, Leader of leaders, Australian god of War, He is Evilspinnre
    Last edited by Krazything; Sep 13 2013 at 04:30 PM.
    [I][b][center][color=red]Overlord Gothnon [/color][/center][/b][/I] [I][b][center][color=yellow]Brandywine[/color][/center][/b][/I]

Quote Originally Posted by Moors-Battlemaster View Post
    In order to assist in stimulating the server and bringing about a group of non transfer creeps, I will be accepting two (2) low ranked newbie creeps into my raids to assist with ranking, comms, class advice and playing in an RvR situation.

Requirements:
    -Willingness to learn and take onboard advice from veterans (because we're hardcore)
    -Must not be a warg and preferably not a spider please for the love of Sauron (They are useless in RvR below rank 10, sorry)

Contact Imessupkeepflips/Jumpingporkchop (Aka Evil) for information/invites, you'll see me advertise in LFF or OOC on Saturday and Monday evenings servertime. Or PM me on the forums.

If other creep leaders are willing to get on board with this, send me a pm here or in game.

This makes it all worth it =)
    Ridduk R14 WL
    Brandywine

But what if I wanted to rank up a Famgiggles on this server? :[

Commendable!

Must not be a warg and preferably not a spider please for the love of Sauron (They are useless in RvR below rank 10, sorry)
    Racist!

But seriously, you have heard of the LOTRO store, where you can buy all the rank 10+ skills your heart desires? Every warg and his brother buys flayer off the bat. Lots of spiders, including my own, get Toxic Carapace, high-ranked racials, etc., from the store so they can be competitive. Why not just mentor the newbies to spend some Turbine points as soon as they can? I can't help but get the impression that were you and I to somehow play together on the same server, that you wouldn't let me in your raid because my warg isn't rank 10 yet? What a mistake that would be, considering I've got six years' experience on my warg, and have been many an excellent raid leaders' target assist. But you would judge me for my rank and for having to work a demanding day job that keeps me out of the game? I certainly hope it isn't true that you would look at an icon and the number of legs on my character and exlude me.

Let newbies play what's fun for them, not what's fun for you. You're determining someone's destiny based off the current FOTM. I remember updates where wargs weren't wanted, and others where they were very desirable. It wasn't that long ago that spiders got some loving and everyone was bringing their spider alts en mass. The FOTM will change again. Let people have fun without exluding them for doing so. Besides, there's only two months until the expansion. Who knows what will change? This game is just pixels. Have fun with the people on the other end.
    [IMG]http://i1011.photobucket.com/albums/af239/headlongflight/silversig_r9_snow_final_zps2657a3d4.png[/IMG]
    [B][COLOR=#ffff00]Silverbullets [/COLOR]- Rank 9 Warg, Landroval[/B]
    [B]<><[/B]

Quote Originally Posted by Silverbullets View Post
    Commendable!

Racist!

But seriously, you have heard of the LOTRO store, where you can buy all the rank 10+ skills your heart desires? Every warg and his brother buys flayer off the bat. Lots of spiders, including my own, get Toxic Carapace, high-ranked racials, etc., from the store so they can be competitive. Why not just mentor the newbies to spend some Turbine points as soon as they can? I can't help but get the impression that were you and I to somehow play together on the same server, that you wouldn't let me in your raid because my warg isn't rank 10 yet? What a mistake that would be, considering I've got six years' experience on my warg, and have been many an excellent raid leaders' target assist. But you would judge me for my rank and for having to work a demanding day job that keeps me out of the game? I certainly hope it isn't true that you would look at an icon and the number of legs on my character and exlude me.

Let newbies play what's fun for them, not what's fun for you. You're determining someone's destiny based off the current FOTM. I remember updates where wargs weren't wanted, and others where they were very desirable. It wasn't that long ago that spiders got some loving and everyone was bringing their spider alts en mass. The FOTM will change again. Let people have fun without exluding them for doing so. Besides, there's only two months until the expansion. Who knows what will change? This game is just pixels. Have fun with the people on the other end.
    I'm sure Evilspinnre has heard of the Lotro store. That still doesn't change the fact that Wargs and Spiders are pretty pathetic in a mixed raid and not needed, except one warg for scouting and one or two spiders for WtE etc. And it's his choice if he wants to help out wargs and spiders or not. He's not even required to do it, so.
    Prancey R10 LM Roxxia R12 WL Pranceswithwargs R12 Reaver Dark Impulse

Quote Originally Posted by PranceyG View Post
    I'm sure Evilspinnre has heard of the Lotro store. That still doesn't change the fact that Wargs and Spiders are pretty pathetic in a mixed raid and not needed, except one warg for scouting and one or two spiders for WtE etc. And it's his choice if he wants to help out wargs and spiders or not. He's not even required to do it, so.
    What Prancey said.

If I know a warg is exceptionally good in RvR and knows what to do, I will gladly take them below r10, but as I have not got flayer on my warg, I cannot teach another on how to be effective as such. And there are too many spiders atm lol

1 grp of spiders and wargs (mostly shadow) in 24 man raid 2/4 - is real power.
    You just have to know how to use them. And they have to know how to play those classes. If they do - none of freep healing is a problem.

Evil - +++++

Quote Originally Posted by Leopoldio View Post
    1 grp of spiders and wargs (mostly shadow) in 24 man raid 2/4 - are speed bumps for captain heals

Evil - +++++

ftfy pretty sure this bears repeating
    There may come a time for valor without renown, for those without swords may surely still die upon them.

Quote Originally Posted by PranceyG View Post
    That still doesn't change the fact that Wargs and Spiders are pretty pathetic in a mixed raid and not needed, except one warg for scouting and one or two spiders for WtE etc..
    Sounds like you just in need of skilled spiders across the pond, which logically leads to the conclusion you actually need more new spiders in your raids. Or a raidleader that knows how to use more 'than one or two spiders' effectively in a raid. Possibly both.
    [IMG]https://fbcdn-sphotos-h-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/t1/547875_10152075720742701_46971757_n.jpg[/IMG]
    66 Maggot Street, Grothum, Arador's End, Ettenmoors.
    Laurelin/Landroval/Brandywine.

Quote Originally Posted by poxnoxious View Post
    Sounds like you just in need of skilled spiders across the pond, which logically leads to the conclusion you actually need more new spiders in your raids. Or a raidleader that knows how to use more 'than one or two spiders' effectively in a raid. Possibly both.
    The setup we work with hasn't shown to be a failure, so I'll stick with what we know

The setup we work with hasn't shown to be a failure, so I'll stick with what we know
    Fair nuff, as long as you kick the froobs all is happy I 'spose, except the froobs of course, but we don't want them happy do we. Just seems a shame to leave out an entire class that in my experience is very viable for raids, if played right...but that goes for all classes at the end of the day, don't it. Anyways, I don't play much on BW these days, so I'll butt out of yer buisness and leave it to you. Happy huntings maggots. o/

Oh, and allow me to commend you on your efforts to rally the forces on and at Brandywine. If the deroute of the game keeps up and the server populations keep dwindling at its current rate, it wont be long before we will have 6-7 'super'servers worldwide. So HD may yet bring you that 'around the clock action'.
    [IMG]https://fbcdn-sphotos-h-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/t1/547875_10152075720742701_46971757_n.jpg[/IMG]
    66 Maggot Street, Grothum, Arador's End, Ettenmoors.
    Laurelin/Landroval/Brandywine.

I'll glady join your raid or any raid on my reaver DodgeThat. He's rank 4 with some traits bought from shop (useful as i work alot).
    I came back from long absence to this, and I must say that you'd have a better chance at winning lottery than getting in a raid.
    it's been 2 weeks like that, day after day. I don't know if its the lack of leaders or simply the usual elitist attitude. Or both?

Quote Originally Posted by meUruk View Post
    I'll glady join your raid or any raid on my reaver DodgeThat. He's rank 4 with some traits bought from shop (useful as i work alot).
    I came back from long absence to this, and I must say that you'd have a better chance at winning lottery than getting in a raid.
    it's been 2 weeks like that, day after day. I don't know if its the lack of leaders or simply the usual elitist attitude. Or both?
    A rank 4 reaver is not usually a great addition to a raid, especially when so many other choices are available. Added to friends though, will see about bumping that up.

Hi there i am Dr seuss. and i even agree with evil wargs even with all their skills bought do not belong in a craid in numbers
    of more than 1, and they must be a first rate scout.
    even mexican batman agrees with me.

wargs are little itty bitty tiny sewer rats that belong in a pack to be killed.

spiders are cool-ish.

btw whoever mentioned spiders being a real power, 1 word .SI. they are not. just slightly annoying. because turbine broke power drains. go figure.

thats just my take and pretty much all other craid leader takes on wargs over here i should think.

Chily Cheesefries.

Quote Originally Posted by UsaByz View Post
    Hi there i am Dr seuss. and i even agree with evil wargs even with all their skills bought do not belong in a craid in numbers
    of more than 1, and they must be a first rate scout.
    even mexican batman agrees with me.

wargs are little itty bitty tiny sewer rats that belong in a pack to be killed.

spiders are cool-ish.

btw whoever mentioned spiders being a real power, 1 word .SI. they are not. just slightly annoying. because turbine broke power drains. go figure.

thats just my take and pretty much all other craid leader takes on wargs over here i should think.

Chily Cheesefries.

considering the lack of rhyming and broken sentence structure i seriously doubt you are dr. seuss
    don't be obtuse
    There may come a time for valor without renown, for those without swords may surely still die upon them.

of course im not i signed with a different name at the end.
    i had to fill in for dr seuss as he was busy in afghanistan.

Requirements:

I am a r6 reaver,I have no store brougth skills and traits etc...BUT I grinded a LOT,real,like a LOT in the festival and got several traits.
    I will contact you when I finally finish downloading dis patch.I decided to come back to LOTRO.I mean who dont love LOTRO

Quote Originally Posted by Clthos View Post
    I am a r6 reaver,I have no store brougth skills and traits etc...BUT I grinded a LOT,real,like a LOT in the festival and got several traits.
    I will contact you when I finally finish downloading dis patch.I decided to come back to LOTRO.I mean who dont love LOTRO
    I cant even remeber my reaver`s name,it was such a complicated orkish gibberish...

So many times I have been in raids drunk and typing incoherently. Ah, good times!

-spikker
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0320201000048be4d/signature.png]Spikker[/charsig]