We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Bounders Bounty Deeds

I have a level 17 and play on the Laurelin server.

I was discussing the bounders tokens with another player and they were telling me they were on tier 3 of the deeds, that is when I realized I have no deeds for the tokens.

I have turned in somewhere around 500 and was never given the deed. From what I can tell, you are supposed to get the deed after turning in your first 5. What am I missing?

Thank you for your help.

~Sweets

It's a known bug (at this moment toons below level 45 do not get the deeds), it will be retroactively corrected with an update, the quest giver will remember how much tokens you already turned in.

Quote Originally Posted by Sweets View Post
    I have a level 17 and play on the Laurelin server.

I was discussing the bounders tokens with another player and they were telling me they were on tier 3 of the deeds, that is when I realized I have no deeds for the tokens.

I have turned in somewhere around 500 and was never given the deed. From what I can tell, you are supposed to get the deed after turning in your first 5. What am I missing?

Thank you for your help.

~Sweets
    There is apparently a known issue that characters under level 45 do not get the deeds. They have said that this will be fixed in some future update and then you should get your deeds.

Wonderful. Thank you both!

It's good to know it's a bug and not just me being an idiot or something.

~Sweets