We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Wargs for the win

Quote Originally Posted by Etheldar View Post
    Not precisely, I'm using your Common Speech, as you solely mentioned, one who wants to treat with somebody presenting the lower quality of chat (in that case the troll language you are the founder of) must be dragged down to his level, otherwise the chat is unproductive and pointless.

Incorrect, so far your best shots have been just mere tickles and you approved my supremacy in the convo already.

again

Indeed, you made me get dragged down to your level for a short while, yet your case must be lost since even after that no productive conclusions have been put forward.

However anyway, let's summarize what have been stated so far:

-Trolling is legit until both sides keep up with each other.
    -Ganking is legit.
    -Ganking is not clubbing.
    -Clubbing is not legit.
    -Sparring is EZM.
    -Ganking is HM.
    -Defiler gold-tagging is medicore HM (in comparison to ganking factor).
    -I should start pvping.
    -My wartabs are epic.
    -Again, I should start pvping.
    -Your statements are filled with hypocrisy.

That's a complete mess, but I appreciate your contribution to this how serious and urgent for our lovely community thread which everybody curiously keep track on. I suggest also to be more specific when it comes to further reflections on the current matter in order of avoiding unnecessary misunderstandings due to usage of 2 or more languages.

It's a serious business so let's remain serious.

InsertPhotobucketLinkHere
    Coming Soon

Wine Wine Wine. Dry Dry Dry. What will it be today ?...
    Beer!

~Me

Don't push it. Don't push it or I'll give you a war you won't believe.

~John J. Rambo

How about for the people who actually want to 1v1 because they enjoy and don't just want points, try and spar like freep vs freep and let the other target live when the other is on very low morale say 500-1k. I guess it'd be difficult though, but audacity was supposed to slow combat down, would've been useful for something like this but it doesn't do sod all.

Though I'd be fine with trying this, even though I hardly play

Quote Originally Posted by TiberPancake View Post
    How about for the people who actually want to 1v1 because they enjoy and don't just want points, try and spar like freep vs freep and let the other target live when the other is on very low morale say 500-1k. I guess it'd be difficult though, but audacity was supposed to slow combat down, would've been useful for something like this but it doesn't do sod all.

That would just reinforce the idea in some people's minds that 1v1ing is not a legitimate way to rank, whilst facerolling in a 24 man raid is. I don't care about renown, I'll likely never get r13 considering the way the game is going, but I still wouldn't do this.

Quote Originally Posted by TiberPancake View Post

also keep in mind that when you are on 1k morale you still have chances to win many times i have sparred gr8 reavers like huggi or valdez, they were on 1k morale i was on 3-4k and i lost due to impale critical or devastating strike

The other day in the tribe channel emerged the idea that would be good an small area of ??the map where there was no gain infamy or renown for kills; no more fightclubbing, no more crys for be ganked, and solved two birds with one shot. I do not think it's something hard to do, could work also like instance.

I don't think it would be the best idea because we all know how easy it would be to bend the 'rules' of not killing someone on low morale, whether due to huge crits in the ending phase of a fight, or simply because players are generally greedy for points. It would just create unintentionally another field for daily QQ.

I also doubt that devs would ever implement such idea simply because it would be inconsistent with the game's lore. Same comes to the current 1v1 area, it can work community-wise if most agrees on such creation, but it will never be fully introduced by the Turbine.

Quote Originally Posted by Etheldar View Post
    I remember gits from Purgatory (ganking tribe very despised by many, yet now you tend to value their quality when comparing to the present ones)
    This quote made my day...

But it also amazes me how often 'Evernightians' join discussion about good TA topics..

Sounds like they've got much else to do in game

Quote Originally Posted by Tolgaring View Post
    But it also amazes me how often 'Evernightians' join discussion about good TA topics..

Sounds like they've got much else to do in game
    HUauahuhauha awesome

Tomanard and Yatesy too!they gang me today and i was alone in GTA!!!good for you!idiots are always idiots!

Quote Originally Posted by Antelino View Post
    Tomanard and Yatesy too!they gang me today and i was alone in GTA!!!good for you!idiots are always idiots!
    It was pure carnage last night! I can't speak for Tom but I was pretty confused about what the hell was happening - I was under the impression that we were just killing everything after we all got obliterated by that big group of creeps (for no reason?) But hey it's not the end of the world, apologies if I acted out of place!

Yate

Quote Originally Posted by Yatesy View Post
    It was pure carnage last night! I can't speak for Tom but I was pretty confused about what the hell was happening - I was under the impression that we were just killing everything after we all got obliterated by that big group of creeps (for no reason?) But hey it's not the end of the world, apologies if I acted out of place!

Yate
    Indeed fella! I was asked to log on to help with this carnage, which really just became RvR @ GTA. People in our group at least, were told to leave the likes of you and Laolas alone, but there were so many leechers (wargs mainly) that everyone was dying to everyone.

There will be different events, but from what I've been told some freeps were getting ganked (By Evel and others) and Cedrian, Jadow, Wurgs and Ragai went to town a bit a killed a few too many of the innocent creeps which then sparked back which then viraled out of control. Had a brief chat with Othlon after and again he was just of the opinion of hey, I got killed, I killed back. Forget about it imo, it became a fun fight in the end, it just kept escalating!

Quote Originally Posted by Mitholean View Post
    Indeed fella! I was asked to log on to help with this carnage, which really just became RvR @ GTA. People in our group at least, were told to leave the likes of you and Laolas alone, but there were so many leechers (wargs mainly) that everyone was dying to everyone.

There will be different events, but from what I've been told some freeps were getting ganked (By Evel and others) and Cedrian, Jadow, Wurgs and Ragai went to town a bit a killed a few too many of the innocent creeps which then sparked back which then viraled out of control. Had a brief chat with Othlon after and again he was just of the opinion of hey, I got killed, I killed back. Forget about it imo, it became a fun fight in the end, it just kept escalating!
    Speaking about that, why doesnt Othlon join Cedrian raids

Would be cool to see what 2 bad leaders can menage combined into 1 lead.

However the flip side of all this is last night when we got group on group at GTA ended up being a really decent couple of fights. Thanks all F's and C's ! Best action of the night

I think they would do quite fine, compared to what "qween Z" do on any of "her" chars.. since "She" only can kill stuff at 2k and lower, or self farm at elfcamp and posting proud videos off it on youtube Atleast they try to make some action, would like to see what "The Mighty Qween Z" can do, exept from self farming and epic keyboard movment and epic use off rocketboots? but leading a raid, clicking skills, rating on "her" champ, thats way past any off "her" skills..

Quote Originally Posted by zrinko View Post
    Speaking about that, why doesnt Othlon join Cedrian raids

Would be cool to see what 2 bad leaders can menage combined into 1 lead.
    Othlon and Cedrian did last night to get me and evelpower :P

Quote Originally Posted by Mitholean View Post

yeah few were getting ganked so we went and joined in @ GTA didn't mean to kill any innocent creeps tho I apologise, we had some really good fights even tho I died a lot, hope no one takes it too serious was the only place with some action

must add was funny with the troll @ GTA too (forgot who it was)

Wurgs.
    Last edited by Warguls; Sep 20 2013 at 05:46 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Yatesy View Post

Yate
    haha we were asking ourselves why is that hunter attacking but I think our grp left u alone. The leeching wargs however... they killed everything

Quote Originally Posted by StickyIckyEU View Post
    I think they would do quite fine, compared to what "qween Z" do on any of "her" chars.. since "She" only can kill stuff at 2k and lower, or self farm at elfcamp and posting proud videos off it on youtube Atleast they try to make some action, would like to see what "The Mighty Qween Z" can do, exept from self farming and epic keyboard movment and epic use off rocketboots? but leading a raid, clicking skills, rating on "her" champ, thats way past any off "her" skills..
    Funny Leoniduz, who while beeing in kinship with me before, spamed my ims to help him in moors. Because he dont know how to play warden and easily is ganked QQ moar lady. At least i never asked anyone FOR HELP, since i can solo in moors anytime. Im most hunted person in moors and im always solo, still i play and kill more then ur warden, haha. Funny aint it. Warden and cant rank properly, godmode class and fail in it. Thats harsh

Quote Originally Posted by DiorEluchil View Post
    Othlon and Cedrian did last night to get me and evelpower :P
    I doubt they grouped together, because what i read on OOC, Cedrian is pretty upset with Othlon beeing leecher.

The idea of a spar circle is not a bad idea, even after the changes to clubbing. I understand that people want to fight someone in a fair 1v1 every now and then. And I do enjoy watching other people fight just as much in game as I do IRL. Thing is GTA is possibly the worst place to do it in the whole map. It's the busiest mapping point for Creeps as it's the middle of the map and raids tend to want to run through it. Besides, it's a great place to fight RvR. Maybe LC HS would be a better spot. It's not a busy mapping point yet most creeps have the map, there's not much RvR there even though it's a great spot for it and Freeps can get there quite easily from GV as well. Just my 2 cents.

- Flabbergasted

Quote Originally Posted by StickyIckyEU View Post
    quit trolling you are bad at it

I doubt they grouped together, because what i read on OOC, Cedrian is pretty upset with Othlon beeing leecher.

A Captain calling someone a leecher?

What is the world coming to?

Funny Leoniduz, who while beeing in kinship with me before, spamed my ims to help him in moors. Because he dont know how to play warden and easily is ganked QQ moar lady. At least i never asked anyone FOR HELP, since i can solo in moors anytime. Im most hunted person in moors and im always solo, still i play and kill more then ur warden, haha. Funny aint it. Warden and cant rank properly, godmode class and fail in it. Thats harsh
    I dont know what planet you live on but when i saw you where in the kin i left on the spot, and i never asked you for anything, you might dream off it because off my gender i more or less pitty you, ofc im easily ganked when you and your boytoys jump me at 2k and ofc you play more than me, i got a life besides lotro but i challenge you bring your warden to the moors and lets see what you can do on yours, (not standing in ec self farming) Master off all classes... and it seems to me that everything ppl do, must be done your way because thats the only way, ppl cant have fun, 1v1 or do their things, only the z way with lies, grief, childish talk and none sence off understandig to the community.. i hope one day you grow out off your big boy pants, and open your eyes abit more, there are more things in life then just your way off things.. your EGO thats HARSH

And yes im a lady you got a problem with that to?

Quote Originally Posted by SynysterA7X View Post
    quit trolling you are bad at it
    Then dont read it.. DOH

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast