We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Thread: Minstrel PvP

Minstrel PvP

Here's a video of my mini doing a little pvp action. Make sure to change it to High Definition as the original quality is poor since I'm new to making videos. Enjoy!

http://youtu.be/1PdQfuPxtNY
    "Heroes get remembered but Legends never die."

SnH Landroval

SnH Landroval

No War-Speech?

Quote Originally Posted by Daredent View Post
    No War-Speech?
    I'm not sure what you mean All of my spars are done WS no heals. If you're asking if I have some of my healing a group I do not

SnH Landroval

My bad, I just realized your graphics are set pretty low. I just didn't see your glowing hands.

just a question, but wy didnt you put your ballads, anthems and coda at your first bar and wy arent you using keyboard to attack? instead of using mouse, cause i know mouse is a bit slower?
    For the rest, great movie XDD

Quote Originally Posted by vannoppenhunter View Post
    just a question, but wy didnt you put your ballads, anthems and coda at your first bar and wy arent you using keyboard to attack? instead of using mouse, cause i know mouse is a bit slower?
    For the rest, great movie XDD
    A good question. I've been playing my mini seriously for a couple years now, and have only used the setup you saw in the video whether I'm healing or dpsing. At the same time, I didn't explore the game enough to start mouse-turning before I got really comfortable with it, and as such, haven't made the transition. In my defense, while I know I could probably improve by mouse-turning, I don't think it would amount to a big improvement, and I already feel confident that I can beat any creep as is. A lot of those creeps are dedicated mouse-turners too.

And thanks for watching the video!

SnH Landroval